IGNORED

LOL David Waller

Sprocket

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ pee stick, and vision, that rocks!

Although, shouldn't it be The adventures of Priscilla *with* the Queen of the desert? *snortle!*

Oh my god those last two images from DavidLovesHisBeard.com are bigger than David's boner for Robert Staddon.

Either get someone to maintain your blog for you Davey, or learn the tiniest bit about image editing and hosting!

Oh god ew. The mentor one!!! Making me never want to use the word mentor to describe anyone I know ever again!

Their wedding photos were ridiculous. I always thought they were trying waaaayyy too hard to look EXCITED!!11!!eleventy!!

Oh dear. I start as an official mentee after the 1st of the year. Should I be scared because he's straight, married, with a kid? Or should I hope that he won't hit on me because all of that is merely a facade?

Then again, we're talking Berkeley. If he wanted to bring out the ghey, there's nothing to stop him from being as fabulous as he wants.

1gllhk.jpg

I'm on tapa, so can't caption, but for this one - "Really Priscilla, all godly men wear their wives dresses sometimes, it's nothing to be so upset about"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet if Davey had a choice of characters, he'd be the Cop (ALERT, anyone?). Of course he'd have to grow facial hair and I don't know if that's possible. Fuck, I think I have more testosterone than he.

Oh, my. Soul mates, fer sure.

"Working on a 'special project'." I bet you are.

"Robert and I are going to be playing a little duet." Yes. On the meat flute.

"Run and go 'practice'." I'm sure you do, boys.

"Keep hiding God's word in your heart." And playing hide the sausage in David's ass.

:dance:

"Working on a 'special project'." I bet you are.

"Robert and I are going to be playing a little duet." Yes. On the meat flute.

"Run and go 'practice'." I'm sure you do, boys.

"Keep hiding God's word in your heart." And playing hide the sausage in David's ass.

:dance:

OMG I was totally snorting and laughing like a pig in heat reading that! lmfao!!!!

I'm on tapa, so can't caption, but for this one - "Really Priscilla, all godly men wear their wives dresses sometimes, it's nothing to be so upset about"

HAHA. My favorite so far :D

Marmalade, my mentor/friend and I went to a nice concert together. She is straight and married but she got dressed up so her young son asked if she was going on a date. She told me because it was cute but maybe I should have been worried she was coming onto me :roll:

OMG I was totally snorting and laughing like a pig in heat reading that! lmfao!!!!

I hit submit and thought I had gone too far over the line. Nothing would be better than for these people to be who they were. Instead, it seems like their stuffing it so far down with the bible that they don't recognize that their words have so much innuendo attached to them.

Archived