IGNORED

LOL David Waller

Sprocket

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$20 says those "bow" ties are neckties forced into a bow shape.

Not unlike some people are forced into positions that are unnatural for them ... :whistle:

$20 says those "bow" ties are neckties forced into a bow shape.

Not unlike some people are forced into positions that are unnatural for them ... :whistle:

Oh, you are totally right on the bow(ner) ties! You never know when you're going to find yourself in need of a full-length tie in a random men's restroom, say, in a public place, say, for a little game of "tie up". Hmmm...

Oh, you are totally right on the bow(ner) ties! You never know when you're going to find yourself in need of a full-length tie in a random men's restroom, say, in a public place, say, for a little game of "tie up". Hmmm...

Fifty Shade of the Ghey.

http://livingthejourney.com/2011/11/

Not sure this will work but I like this one of him and co. if not allowed let me know.

I don't know about the pic. But the accompanying article is horrific. Gothard is spreading the poison worldwide. Also, is that Erin Bates in the back? ( sorry, I realize this is a LOL thread, but spreading the word in Romania is just ick)

Oh god ew. The mentor one!!! Making me never want to use the word mentor to describe anyone I know ever again!

Their wedding photos were ridiculous. I always thought they were trying waaaayyy too hard to look EXCITED!!11!!eleventy!!

Oh god ew. The mentor one!!! Making me never want to use the word mentor to describe anyone I know ever again!

Their wedding photos were ridiculous. I always thought they were trying waaaayyy too hard to look EXCITED!!11!!eleventy!!

Well, I think SHE probably was happy because she just isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and she thought she was getting married to a heterosexual. HE looks "happy" only because he finally gets to be gay but can hide behind a fundie marriage. It is a wonder she is pregnant.

And that photo of David with Gothard is just creepy. Gothard is so whacked and the way David is gazing at him with so much respect is just gross.

On my phone, but the first or last wedding picture so needs to read, "Not the dress! She promised I could wear it tonight."

They are all great but this one really made me crack up!

Thank you all for the much needed laughs.

I so agree!

0VHhJ.jpg

OMG Sass, this made me laugh out really loud, so much so my Mother wanted to know what I was looking at and I was all like, huh? ohh just some cat photos on the internet... :oops: She just wouldn't get the humor! :shifty:

More pics for you to caption, since you are all awesome!!!

SANY0080-1024x768.jpg

DavidPriscilla8-1024x682.jpg

11-28-2011-195-768x1024.jpg

P1000510.jpg

P1000572.jpg

P1000571.jpg

I know you guys will have a lot of fun with the last two, in particular...

Archived