IGNORED

Victim's bodies can prevent rape!

OohLaLa

Another idiot with another opinion on rape.... I feel literally sick to my stomach after reading this bullshit. There are so many thoughts rolling around in my head right now on this that I'm having a hard time writing them in any way that makes sense, so I'm going to just go ahead and leave this here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-575 ... vent-rape/

Guest Anonymous

And on top of that, he sentenced the rapist to 6 years, when the prosecution had demanded 16. He said that was "What the case was worth". Bastard!

Guest Anonymous
I'm not a gynecologist, but I can tell you something:

That's a warning sign (with big flashing lights). If anyone ever says this to you, do not trust them.

If someone doesn't want to have sexual intercourse, the body shuts down.

Very Akinian. And this was in 2008, is that right? Are they quoting from some secret handbook for arseholes?

Johnson made the comments in the case of a man who threatened to mutilate the face and genitals of his ex-girlfriend with a heated screwdriver, beat her with a metal baton and made other violent threats before committing rape, forced oral copulation, and other crimes.

What the holy hell? Isn't this just telling rapists that if you don't beat the shit out of your victims that you won't get charged with rape?

Imagine this type of reasoning being used in a robbery case. A thief orders a man to hand over his money. Terrified-and not wanting to die-the victim hands over his money and the thief leaves. By his own reasoning, the judge should not convict the robber of theft because the victim didn't fight back.

Ah, hell! This moron is in the same state I am. I can at least be grateful it's not the same county.

Does he honestly suspect a woman's body will close up like that of a Barbie doll to prevent rape?

This guy needs more than a good yelling, he needs to be taken off the bench and striped of his license.

This inexcusable ape shit mindset comes right from Nazi Germany:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/21/akin-rape-theory-rooted-in-nazi-death-camp-experiments/

But it was Mecklenburg’s presumption that a traumatized rape victim “will not ovulate even if she is ‘scheduled’ to†that appeared to be the basis of Akin’s recent remarks.

To support his conclusion, Mecklenburg cited studies that were allegedly done at extermination camps in Nazi Germany.

Nazis reportedly tested the theory “by selecting women who were about to ovulate and sending them to the gas chambers, only to bring them back after their realistic mock-killing, to see what the effect this had on their ovulatory patterns. An extremely high percentage of these women did not ovulate,†the article said.

Mecklenburg also speculated that “frequent masturbation†was likely to make rapists infertile.

More recent research, however, has debunked the ideas Mecklenburg’s article.

Gee, imagine it was debunked!

What they must have put these women through (in Nazi Germany), along with everything else they went through! And perhaps they were not ovulating because of lack of nutrition and harsh conditions that had nothing to do with their mock execution.

And then use this abhorrent, detestable shit to promote an anti-abortion agenda.

:angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:

I suppose that was the logical next step. Not only can you not get pregnant from rape, you can't get raped at all. What, do our vaginas fuse shut or something?

I suppose that was the logical next step. Not only can you not get pregnant from rape, you can't get raped at all. What, do our vaginas fuse shut or something?

strong gums and teeth.

Either that or they'll start saying that a man's penis will go "It's a rape!" and introvert to prevent the rape.

I saw this, the anger I feel for arseholes like this makes me sick!

SO, She was being threaten with a weapon, threatened with Mutilation and possibly murder... Forced into sex and other sexual acts, because she was in fear of her life; Yet this judge thinks she didn't do enough to stop it, and that this case is an insult to other rape victims and trivializes rape?

No sorry Mr McJudgey, YOU just trivialized it, by trying to define what YOU think rape looks like and how its enacted! GET A FREAKING CLUE!!!

Farking pig! Putting their own spin and ideals onto what they think entails forcible rape.

Ugh! Gross! I just puked a little when I read this.

Seriously, and people still make jokes about Lorena Bobitt? Apparently her vagina should've just sealed itself shut. This is disgusting & unacceptable. The judge should be debenched for using false "science" to make his decision. Nothing rational in his argument.

Archived