IGNORED

Maxwell Christmas 2012

Justme

It was a special family time again. I suppose their entire lives are special since they are never with anyone but the family.

Last weekend we had a special family night. With aunts, uncles and cousins. You know, people we aren't glued to every second of every day. We had a shit load of lively conversation because we had things to talk about since we have lives separate from one another.

They are so pathetic.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last picture of Sarah holding the baby makes me so sad. I mean, she's holding her nephew. When I see my nephews I get all excited and filled with warmth, love, joy, excitement, etc.. But not Sarah. Sure she has a huge smile plastered on her face but her eyes are so dead. They show complete lack of joy. I don't care how happy these people claim to be. The eyes are the window to the soul, and Sarah's poor soul looks downright miserable.

Burn the jumper or at least give it a rest for a couple of days. Is that the only winter dress she owns?

It's got buttons on at least one shoulder, so I'm assuming it's a nursing frumper. Maybe she hasn't made many of those in winter fabrics?

The green shirt she is wearing under it looks awful, a plain black one would look a lot better. But I don't think any of the Maxwell women wear black, now I think of it. I wear lots of colours, but I can't imagine structuring a wardrobe without some black basics to build on.

It's got buttons on at least one shoulder, so I'm assuming it's a nursing frumper. Maybe she hasn't made many of those in winter fabrics?

The green shirt she is wearing under it looks awful, a plain black one would look a lot better. But I don't think any of the Maxwell women wear black, now I think of it. I wear lots of colours, but I can't imagine structuring a wardrobe without some black basics to build on.

The king of death's family doesn't wear black? I find that ironic.

Christopher, ahem. :oops:

Why, yes. That is John Marie. Still say it's Mary he's after.

Love blackwatch...have jacket, kilt, pencil skirt, summer walking shorts... only wear one piece at a time though, to keep from looking like a tablecloth.

Why, yes. That is John Marie. Still say it's Mary he's after.

Is that why she's as far away (from him) in the corner as she could possibly be??

Is that why she's as far away (from him) in the corner as she could possibly be??

Why, yes. One would not want to appear as if one knows what is going on. :roll:

I spy John Marie in the pic around the table....

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/DSC_5597.jpg

Oh good eye! John Marie visits way too often not to be courting, or hoping to court, one of the sisters, but which one?

I would have thought he'd have declared himself by now.

Oh good eye! John Marie visits way too often not to be courting, or hoping to court, one of the sisters, but which one?

And it's hard to tell from that angle, but holy crap, it looks like Baby Christina is in PANTS.

I doubt it. She probably has leggings on under her skirt to keep her from flashing a bit of defrauding thigh warm.

Sarah looks even more depressed than usual. She looks like death warmed up with a big toothy smile pasted on in that photo.

If he is intending to court Mary I'd imagine he'd be waiting til she's 18.

If his target is Anna and he's waiting for Sarah to marry first then he's in for a long and lonely wait.

I hope it's Sarah he's interested in. One of her reversal sisters marrying before her is likely to push her deep into the depression she seems to have been wavering on the edge of for the past year. How old is he? Is he old enough for Sarah?

If he is intending to court Mary I'd imagine he'd be waiting til she's 18.

If his target is Anna and he's waiting for Sarah to marry first then he's in for a long and lonely wait.

I hope it's Sarah he's interested in. One of her reversal sisters marrying before her is likely to push her deep into the depression she seems to have been wavering on the edge of for the past year. How old is he? Is he old enough for Sarah?

I thought someone said he was 23/24. Probably closer for Anna since I don't see the Maxwells being okay with an older lady/younger man relationship. Poor Sarah.

I think John Marie's presence is a very good sign!! (unless he's there for Anna, in which case it's depressing as hell). The fact that they didn't verbally mention his presence in addition to the picture makes me think he's there for courting purposes, and the Maxwells are being cautious and trying not to "jinx it" by bringing attention to it. Usually when there's someone in the picture with them, there's a caption along the lines of "out sweet friend ___ was visiting and enjoying sweet fellowship, blah blah blah"

Who is John Marie and why would he not be courting Sarah? Does he have a blog?

If Sarah really wants nothing more in life than to get married and have a baby, I wonder why she doesn't leave. I just can't believe that she's never had a man be interested in her. I'm sure Steve has turned many would-be suitors away, and now Sarah is in her 30's and has still not fulfilled her life-long dream. If it's so important, she needs to get out. If it's not, then I guess she will stay at home and live under Daddy's authority forever.

I may be in the minority here, but I wouldn't mind carolers and getting baked goods. We don't get much neighborly activities around here. As long as the Maxwells avoid preaching to me and just give me the goods, I'm happy. Let me eat cake!

The other family pics were nice, if a bit nauseatingly boring. How special is it to have have a post-caroling party with people that you hang out with EVERY SINGLE DAY?? Otherwise, I thought the spread was quite nice. Maybe I just come from a nonsnacky family, but when we have several guests over, that's about how much snacks we provide, assuming it wasn't dinner. While I can't say they control for food, the Maxwells do not appear to be underweight or malnourished. In fact, they seem to eat more sweet stuff than my family, and my family is just as slim. Maybe it's all that tofu we eat.....

John Marie is John Demcak, a business owner from Idaho who visited the Maxwell's last Christmas (I think it was then?) and it was suspected at the time he was purchasing a wife as we know full well the Max's don't have friends for any other reason.

Is John Marie also in this photo? titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/DSC_9427.jpg. He's the guy on the far right?

And he can be spotted in the audience at the church on the far right. titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/DSC_9453.jpg

Archived