IGNORED

Maxwell Christmas 2012

Justme

I would also like to see a video of the wailing and knashing of teeth. It would be an inspiration to my godless atheist soul.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should say, although the story is an actual one told to many fundie children, I don't know whether or not it is one the Maxwells believe in. I only imagine that they might.

I can't imagine the horror that goes on in these people's minds. Sick and disgusting to think that this is an appropriate parable for children (or any human) to learn from. I feel nauseous just thinking about the idea.

I would also like to see a video of the wailing and knashing of teeth. It would be an inspiration to my godless atheist soul.

Let the wild rumpus begin!

The lord gave Anna this awsome idea of baking cookies for the local police. I would have suggested to use real butter instead of Crisco, it would have given this idea such a devine feel.

Teri's hair looks much, much better for a cut and possible condition.

I would volunteer to pick the cookies up it I were the local police too; at least he can make his escape quickly if he is at theirs but if the Maxwell clan all descend on the police station it would be a job to get rid of them.

I like her seasonal jumper (tank top?) but I really wish they would make their minds up about things :roll:

Guest Anonymous
Oh my gosh! They're meeting 2013 with excitement!! And there's a picture of fireworks. Fireworks are colorful and fun! But, alas, half of them are sick with a bug that's going around.

No mention of praying (although Steve mentioned that in a comment that someone cited). Can you be too sick to pray?

A retaliatory middle-finger to the Muncks for not denying Elizabeth's 'escape' from her engagement to Joe? :whistle:

Stick with your year-round Christmas tree, Liz. You can do without the fireworks that would have ensued from your marriage into the cult.

A retaliatory middle-finger to the Muncks for not denying Elizabeth's 'escape' from her engagement to Joe? :whistle:

Stick with your year-round Christmas tree, Liz. You can do without the fireworks that would have ensued from your marriage into the cult.

But the Maxwell's rarely go to fireworks. :roll: I wonder how they got sick as they are home all the time.

Maybe they caught something from the Christmas visitors to the nursing home? The latest Costco run?

Archived