IGNORED

Dear Creationists, We never said that - Scientists

Alecto

http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com ... ul-nelson/

A creationist put forth that a group of scientists did not believe in evolution and natural selection. A blogger emailed all of these scientists.

It's an awesome, but long blog post containing all of the letters. If creationism was true, why would they have to lie about it?

399317_10151184324358036_840786200_n.jpg

Haven't read the post yet, but it made me think of this. Ignoring the fact that atheism actually has nothing to do with the BBT, that's not even what BBT says...

I love it!!!! The comments are amazing, if not infuriating.

I love debating about religion but I cannot bring myself to engage with young Earthers. Major props to the blogger for taking on this guy. I only wonder to what degree he can see his own dishonesty.

399317_10151184324358036_840786200_n.jpg

Haven't read the post yet, but it made me think of this. Ignoring the fact that atheism actually has nothing to do with the BBT, that's not even what BBT says...

I don't think physics is taught at the SOTDRT.

I don't think physics is taught at the SOTDRT.

The Bible doesn't mention physics. Or, rather, when it does, it disagrees with physics. (our moon, for example, gives off its own light). So physics bad, bible good.

This is brilliant. I'm glad someone is willing to call them out on their lies for Jesus. I can't believe someone would so blatantly misrepresent what someone thinks in order to promote their agenda. Actually, knowing what I know about creations I can believe it, it goes along with all the other lies they tell people.

Dear young earth creationists,

Why do you keep trying to use science to explain something that is faith based? God doesn't want you to prove Him, He wants you to take it on faith. Try it.

As my husband is fond of saying, science explains the how and God explains the why.

Get over yourselves please.

Why do you keep trying to use science to explain something that is faith based? God doesn't want you to prove Him, He wants you to take it on faith. Try it.

As my husband is fond of saying, science explains the how and God explains the why.

To keep people from questioning religious authority, to be able to stay in political power (control others thru crying persecution!), and to gain converts. Simple as that!

I'm sure there was a fat speakers fee in this for him. Especially since he spoke at Warren's church.

The Bible doesn't mention physics. Or, rather, when it does, it disagrees with physics. (our moon, for example, gives off its own light). So physics bad, bible good.

Who needs physics when you have Jesus?!?!?! :roll:

:clap: :clap: That was beautiful! I love it when people fact-check creationists' appeals to authority.

That was brilliant! :clap: :clap: :clap: One thing my fiancee said about young earth creationists is that they haven't really read the Bible, as it says that a single day for God isn't the 24 hour day, and that the Bible was never meant to be a science book.

If you're going to take the Bible literally you have to do young Earth creationism because Old Earth/ages creationism doesn't work with the story. (i.e. trees and flowers living millions of years without the sun, nothing dying until Adam and Eve ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, sin being a thing, etc.)

If you take Genesis as an allegory then you don't really need to bother, but then you get to call into question if God really created anything or is just a guy in a story about some stuff.

This is amazing.

You know, sometimes I get that cold fear that the Christians are right and that I am indeed doomed to Hell. They certainly can tell a scary story! But then I see what liars and charlatans they are and have a good laugh.

Archived