IGNORED

Rebeccaleventy got her house all did up for Christmas!

contrary

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not dumb!

Many of our bloggers are very enthusiastic, and use a lot of exclamation points. When you make a whole row of exclamation points, but don't hold down the shift key, it makes ones.

thus: !!!11!!!!11!!!! eleventy!

Rebecca is a repeat offender.

Wow, they've got that trailer just rockin'! About 3 of those photos don't come in for me -- not sure why. But there is plenty else to behold. I feel sorry for her, honestly. She wants to marry a Maxwell but the fact that she puts up a Christmas tree would alone be a non-qualifier (no evil trees in a Maxwell house, for sure!).

Anyone else only seeing like 3 pictures? Meh.

Anyway, gotta love the hunting wrapping paper. Nothing says "holiday season" than deer floating in space.

Wow, they've got that trailer just rockin'! About 3 of those photos don't come in for me -- not sure why. But there is plenty else to behold. I feel sorry for her, honestly. She wants to marry a Maxwell but the fact that she puts up a Christmas tree would alone be a non-qualifier (no evil trees in a Maxwell house, for sure!).

Plus the bows on the presents contrast with the paper. Very very defrauding.

yeah, something is going on with the picture links.

Another thing...on the uhh..tablescape? under the gallery of 8x10 portraits? It looks like one or two pictures are in frames, and the rest are just taped to the wall. yes?

Guest Anonymous
yeah, something is going on with the picture links.

Another thing...on the uhh..tablescape? under the gallery of 8x10 portraits? It looks like one or two pictures are in frames, and the rest are just taped to the wall. yes?

Maybe. They are not well off, we know that. Their tree is second-hand too but they have decorations that they have collected over the years that mean a lot to them. I admire them for doing the best they can and having fun in the process.

I think Rebecca is worth a hundred Maxwells, any day of the week. I hope she can escape her fundie life one day.

I hope she can, too. Though I see her life as 1000 x better than a Maxwell life, for sure.

We joke that she's desperate to marry a Maxwell, but I think it would ruin her.

Anyone else only seeing like 3 pictures? Meh.

Anyway, gotta love the hunting wrapping paper. Nothing says "holiday season" than deer floating in space.

Me.

Hunting wrapping paper :lol: dear lord

Rebecca is the fundie that I most wish had opportunities for self-discovery and horizon-broadening. It seems like she's just been exposed to so little of the big, wide, world -- she's so sheltered that the Maxwells are celebrities to her, for goodness' sake! I hope that at some point she gets the chance and has the choice to explore her potential more than she has thus far. She's so young still, and her situation makes me sad. :(

I hope she can, too. Though I see her life as 1000 x better than a Maxwell life, for sure.

We joke that she's desperate to marry a Maxwell, but I think it would ruin her.

I have a feeling that she would give EVERYTHING up if it ment that she could marry a Maxwell!

I will have to say that her tree looks very nice. For the first time in 29 years, I put up a 3 ft tree and no other decorations. She seems to really enjoy the holidays unlike my depressed self.

I've got to give her credit, her house looks far more festive than Maxhell. And speaking of Maxhell, the Muncks have yet to post photos of their decorations.

Guest Anonymous

I have a feeling that she would give EVERYTHING up if it ment that she could marry a Maxwell!

And that's just what it would cost her-EVERYTHING!

Their packages are wrapped far better than ours are.

ETA: I think their tree and decorations look quite nice and festive. Far better than Maxhell, as others have said.

I think Rebecca seems kind of sweet. She's a little trailer-park fundie Martha Stewart! I have to give her credit for enthusiasm, and for just generally seeming like a nice person. I'm sure her beliefs are abhorrent, though, and her veneration of the Maxwells is just creepy.

Her previous post seems contradictory to me. Why does she post a bunch of photos of Christmas gifts when she writes:

let's remember Who and

what we're truly celebrating, and do our best to make Him

the center of our holiday.

I think Rebecca seems kind of sweet. She's a little trailer-park fundie Martha Stewart! I have to give her credit for enthusiasm, and for just generally seeming like a nice person. I'm sure her beliefs are abhorrent, though, and her veneration of the Maxwells is just creepy.

Yeah, I think she's kind of a mixed bag of naivety and poor homeschooling and wistful hope and poor nutrition and low socio-economics. And the idea that she idolizes the Maxhells is tragic.

I hope Rebecca wises up about the Maxwells at some point. Steve would never allow a courtship between one of his sons and her for several reasons.

Archived