IGNORED

It's Josie's 3rd Birthday

snickerz

Happy Birthday Josie!

Hey Josh, post some pictures from her party!!

No wonder TLC's been back to tape. I totally forgot that it was that time of year when Jordyn will be forgotten yet again because she has the misfortune of having a birthday 8 days apart from Miracle Josie.

Poor Pussycat. I hope she had a happy day (or has a happy party whenever they film it). I really hope she's getting the help she obviously needs.

Maybe instead of freeing Jinger we should free Josie?

I honestly worry about all the girls, even the ones whose onscreen personalities bug me.

Happy Birthday Josie. Just remember, the beginning of your life doesn't have to determine the course of all of it. Good luck, little one.

For my third birthday I got a little trike and a chocolate sponge with three candles. That might not sound like much but our mother used to save up all year long to get us something nice for Xmas and birthdays. Can't imagine Dim Bulb and M'Uterus making an effort despite rolling in it.

Happy birthday, little Josie. May you find this thread on the eve of your 30th birthday, on whatever replaces the Wayback Machine, as you are taking a break from your preparations for a manned mission to Mars, ordination to the priesthood, or the viva voce portion of your thesis defense.

Michelle's got to be going crazy. It's the first time she's ever had a 3 year old without being able to ignore it in favour of the newest baby

Michelle's got to be going crazy. It's the first time she's ever had a 3 year old without being able to ignore it in favour of the newest baby

Think it's too much to hope for that she might finally see the light?

A part of me hopes, if Michelle is pregnant, that not only will she carry the baby to term and healthy, but it will be a boy. No even 10 boys and 10 girls, but rather 11 boys and 9 girls. If that were to happen, I think we'd see the crazy really shine through in her.

Why?

I'd rather these people stop breeding altogether. We don't need anymore self-entitled men who think they are special simply because they possess a penis, or anymore self-debasing women relegated to a live the life of a servant.

Guest Anonymous

Think it's too much to hope for that she might finally see the light?

Actually, yeah. It's vitally important to whatever is left of her mental health NOT to.

Off topic but today is the anniversary of Jubilee's miscarriage/stillbirth/death whatever you want to call it. I would post a thread for it but I'm unable to.

Dear Josie, for your 3rd birthday, I hope God closes your mother's womb.

May you receive all the love, attention, and help you need, dear one.

Off topic but today is the anniversary of Jubilee's miscarriage/stillbirth/death whatever you want to call it. I would post a thread for it but I'm unable to.

I wonder if Joshie is prohibited from posting musings on the internetz today in remembrance of Jubilee. He's been awfully quiet while cousin Famy is having a pineapple party. I wonder if TLC is still in town to watch them pretend to do a jewish unveiling at her ammo box gravesite.

I wonder if Joshie is prohibited from posting musings on the internetz today in remembrance of Jubilee. He's been awfully quiet while cousin Famy is having a pineapple party. I wonder if TLC is still in town to watch them pretend to do a jewish unveiling at her ammo box gravesite.

What's a Jewish unveiling? :?:

Dear Josie, for your 3rd birthday, I hope God closes your mother's womb.

May you receive all the love, attention, and help you need, dear one.

Same Here!!

Archived