IGNORED

It's Josie's 3rd Birthday

snickerz

Happy Birthday, Josie. I hope your parents remember you exist today and that you get lots of attention and love.

Of course she'll get a special day. She's the "miracle baby"! Plus, they appear to be filming right now.

As far as Jordyn's 4th birthday next week goes, however, all bets are off. She'll be lucky if someone remembers to comb her hair.

I wonder if Smuggar will remember this siblings birthday?

I am going to go w/ not likely I don't think he know any of his sibings B-days besides maybe John-David and maybe Joseph!

I wonder if Smuggar will remember this siblings birthday?

If Boob can't remember his kid's birthdays you think Smuggar will?

I think they will remember Josie's because she was the sickest and the youngest. It's the ones above her that people forget. I'm sure Michelle will make note of it, if nothing else, it's a reminder of how long she's been not pregnant.

Well, it's a BFD because Josie, Jordyn, and Kynzie are all 3 for one week. So their birthdays will be remembered, but only collectively.

Here's hoping one of her gifts is proper medical treatment.

Their miracle "precious addition" will probably get her own party. Jordyn will likely get a cake at whatever shindig that The Smuggar family throw for Mackenzye (or however you spell her name.)

Happy birthday Josie. May you grow up to be happy and healthy, get the medical attention you need and someday pursue a career that makes you happy!

Happy birthday Josie! I hope that you are receiving oodles of therapy and classes and that your parents get you toys for your birthday that will help you keep up with your therapies on your "off" days!

Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Oh Josie wont be forgotten, she's the golden child. The one who Jchelle actually bothers to parent. Jenny and Jordyn on the other hand...

I think its really interesting that smuggums hasnt posted/tweeted/fb whatever word one about his sister's birthday. His lunch is of more interest than his sibling. Way to go!

I think its really interesting that smuggums hasnt posted/tweeted/fb whatever word one about his sister's birthday. His lunch is of more interest than his sibling. Way to go!

Filming works up an appetite.

I bet it's cause they're filming a VSE. I really do think Michelle might be pregnant. She's looking much rounder lately. But surely she wouldn't announce before at least 3 months, and surely she wouldn't travel to Asia while pregnant when her pregnancies have become so fragile. I don't know. Something to think about....

(yes, I'm somehow turning into Steve Maxwell.)

I bet it's cause they're filming a VSE. I really do think Michelle might be pregnant. She's looking much rounder lately. But surely she wouldn't announce before at least 3 months, and surely she wouldn't travel to Asia while pregnant when her pregnancies have become so fragile. I don't know. Something to think about....

(yes, I'm somehow turning into Steve Maxwell.)

I really don't want to see a VSE for Michelle or Anna. I wouldn't be surpirsed if the next season has extremely low ratings, like cancellation type ratings. I don't think Smuggar has figured out that the fame train has gone and left the station when it comes to the Duggar clan. Maybe people care some if Michelle gets pregnant again, but I don't think any of the Duggars understand how much of a backlash there was after they blatantly pimped the Jubilee miscarriage (and then kept moving the number of weeks she "passed on").

Any sane woman, who's had a miscarriage and is of advanced maternal age and wants to get and stay pregnant, wouldn't go all over the place and would be on bedrest instead. But Michelle thinks she is God's special breeder and probably thinks she prayed enough, so another miscarriage won't happen.

A part of me hopes, if Michelle is pregnant, that not only will she carry the baby to term and healthy, but it will be a boy. No even 10 boys and 10 girls, but rather 11 boys and 9 girls. If that were to happen, I think we'd see the crazy really shine through in her.

ETA: Happy Birthday sweet Josie. I hope you someday escape your messed up parents and that lifestyle. You fought to stay alive and deserve much more than your parents expect of you.

Archived