IGNORED

Taliban Tony quoting Richard Dawkins?!?

ladyamylynn

He might relapse into religion again. His atheist conversion was swift and sudden. He might figure out more sophisticated arguments to be religious. If so, I hope it leads them both away from fundie-dom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found this thread now. Wow.

Lina is not done with Messianicism. You can see her upcoming events. She lists a "Beth Immanuel" fundraiser for this month and a Shavu'ot conference thrown by First Fruits of Zion in May.

If Lina is reading this, we will totally support you if you divorce TT.

Unfortunately, I don't think she will. Although he *might* divorce her if there's too much tension in their household.

• 1 month later...

Interesting FB post from TT:

Attention citizens of FB, I will be disposing of an 8'x8' Succah very soon. It will be going to 1-800-GOT-JUNK if it is not retrieved by someone else who wants it first.

Specs:

-Walls: 1/4'' panel board from Home Depot.

-Frame: 2''x2'' lumber form Home Depot.

• Well built. Only used once. No ceiling included (if you know Succat this would be obvious). No flooring included. No returns. No refunds. Warning: built by a gentile.

Considering TT's switch to atheism, I doubt he's getting rid of this sukkah so he can upgrade to a better model. But Lina liked this post, and her FB cover photo is of a psalm. Also interesting that he said it was "built by a gentile," indicating that they either never had or gave up on the idea of posing as Orthodox Jews.

Interesting FB post from TT:

Considering TT's switch to atheism, I doubt he's getting rid of this sukkah so he can upgrade to a better model. But Lina liked this post, and her FB cover photo is of a psalm. Also interesting that he said it was "built by a gentile," indicating that they either never had or gave up on the idea of posing as Orthodox Jews.

I thought it was pretty interesting, too. I have high hopes that both TT and Lina will turn out as relatively moderate, normal adults. I would not be surprised if they separate at some point not too far in the future, but hey, who knows. Their baby is damn cute, and I'm SO not a baby person.

Archived