IGNORED

Pretty Little Liars

xDreamerx

I love this show! I've been meaning to read the books but they look a little YA for me. Come to think of it, the show is way to YA for me but guilty pleasures are the best kind. I kind of feel like the show is a little lost right now. After Ian died I think they're grasping at straws. "A" could be anyone the way this show goes. I'm kind of thinking it could be Hanna's Asian friend...don't remember her name off the top of my head. Maybe she killed Allison because she wanted to get in with the popular girls? Just a thought...

Well, they have said that the show will purposely be different than the books and that A will not be the same, so the door is wide open. It seems like every week, I get suspicious of someone new. It's interesting to see the parents finally aware. Spencer's dad seems sketchy, but maybe he's just protecting his family? Still I think he knows something. I don't trust Hannah's mother either. In terms of A, I don't think it's one of the four girls. I wonder if it's a team of people working together. I suspect Jenna, Mike, Jason, and the officer...but who knows.

Yes, I know they've said that A is going to be different than in the books, but that doesn't mean I can't share who it was. :roll: The book was written with the intent to become a movie or television show, with product placement and endorsements. I don't really believe anything TPTB say, because all in all, that's pretty slimy.

Yes, I know they've said that A is going to be different than in the books, but that doesn't mean I can't share who it was. :roll: The book was written with the intent to become a movie or television show, with product placement and endorsements. I don't really believe anything TPTB say, because all in all, that's pretty slimy.

Oh really? I didn't know the books were written with the express purpose of becoming a show. Are the books worth my time to read? I heard the girls are in middle school so I assumed they were less dark and less adult.

I wasn't trying to come off as implying you couldn't share :). Sorry if it seemed that way. I was just sharing what I heard.

Archived