IGNORED

Christian Church Faces Threats For Hosting Muslim Convention

doggie

This is a great thing this church does so of course they are attacked because of course all Muslims are the jehad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/0 ... 45495.html

For the first time in its history, the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) is holding its annual convention at a Christian church. But now the council's host, All Saints Episcopal Church in Pasadena, Calif., is facing vitriolic backlash.

The church has received over 25 hate emails and threats since Friday, Rev. Susan Russell, senior associate for communications at All Saints, told The Huffington Post Wednesday. She blogged about the MPAC event for HuffPost Tuesday, and spoke to the negative reception the church has faced so far.

So, let me get this straight, a Christian church is facing threats for practicing tolerance and unconditional love? Have I got that right?

So, let me get this straight, a Christian church is facing threats for practicing tolerance and unconditional love? Have I got that right?

Yep that sums it up.

There is no god but the CHRISTIAN tm god and we can not tolerate any other beliefs. Yet we have to tolerate the ignorance and hate such loving Christians show.

I wonder if the protests are local or mostly from far away.

This is a church in Pasadena of all places. It's not exactly a hotbed of ultraconservative fundamentalists.

I wonder if the protests are local or mostly from far away.

This is a church in Pasadena of all places. It's not exactly a hotbed of ultraconservative fundamentalists.

My guess is that the closest any of the protestors live to Pasadena is in Orange County, which is far more conservative, and to the south of Pasadena.

Archived