IGNORED

World will end on the 7th, then again on the 21st.

OkToBeTakei

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/australian-pm- ... 50302.html

"I don't think it's hilarious at all, I think it's a very serious matter and people are worried," Ballard told AFP.

He said he was anticipating "zombies, natural disasters, people not getting along very well, being quite mean to each other, and of course all the world's religions proving to be false" when the end came on Friday.

:lol:

I can remember waiting for the world to explode as the clock stuck 12 on the 1/1/2000 :lol:

I'd like to know at what point during the day on the 7th or the 21st the world will explode? Will different timezones break off & fly into space? When its the 21st in Samoa it will still be the 20th in Hawaii.

"Whether the final blow comes from flesh-eating zombies, demonic hell-beasts or from the total triumph of K-Pop

"At least this means I won't have to do Q and A again,"

:lol: :clap: I wish either of my countries had a Prime Minister like that.

Right so I'll be the one robbing a bank and spending it on crack and hookers til the 21st then...

:lol: :clap: I wish either of my countries had a Prime Minister like that.

Well she's pretty ineffective policy wise, and she's a puppet of the ALP back room factions, but she does a pretty good novelty recording for youth radio and is great at turning all political discourse into gender politics and crying "misogyny!", so I guess it all evens out.

For the record, I do think Tony Abbott is misogynistic, but the incident Gillard was famously calling him out for was not misogynistic, it was dirty politics, a game that she also indulges in.

:violence-shootself:

If we couldn't trust the godly Harold Camping to be right about the end of the world, what makes us think we can trust the Aussies?

7th, that is today for us. That is about now for us. So far, nothing. Maybe it'll happen while we're asleep.

I remember being a bit worried about the Y2K thing. And then, when Russia and China didn't have mass chaos, I figured it would be OK. So I put on my "make my butt look killer" pants, my boots and a low cut shirt and went out to celebrate the New Year.

I'm looking forward to the end of the world! I think it will be kind of a letdown when the 22nd rolls around and we're all still here. Maybe our fundies will post some interesting things to cheer me up.

Good to know. I was just about to hit send on my Christmas card order.

:lol:

I was just about to go out for a day of shopping, because I am a selfish, childless, pants-wearing, income-earning heathen who enjoys spending money on herself, but maybe I'll just get back in bed and wait for The End instead.

Good to know. I was just about to hit send on my Christmas card order.

Sumeri I think you had better hit Send, it's mid-morning in Australia and we are still here. Although it would be a bloody nuisance if you got the Xmas cards, wrote and posted them and then the world blew up on the 21st. Maybe send to half your list.

It's the 7th here in Germany, and no zombies yet. Though it IS the middle of the night, maybe they're out dancing or something?

I have an excellent plan for hoaxing 12/21 believers. I thought that, as the 21st arrives in each time zone we could switch everything off and stay very, very quiet, and people might think we all been apocalypsed. But I can't figure out how to get the entire planet to play along.

Guest Anonymous
I have an excellent plan for hoaxing 12/21 believers. I thought that, as the 21st arrives in each time zone we could switch everything off and stay very, very quiet, and people might think we all been apocalypsed. But I can't figure out how to get the entire planet to play along.

Facebook

There have been wars, famines, diseases, disasters, and predictions of the end of time since the beginning of time. As a Christian I believe what Jesus said about not even the angels in heaven knowing when that day will be.

Well, here's my question. I'll be taking a 7 hour flight on the 21st, so there's a good chance I won't actually be on the ground when the world ends. How is that going to work? Will we just stay on the airplane until it runs out of fuel?

Well, here's my question. I'll be taking a 7 hour flight on the 21st, so there's a good chance I won't actually be on the ground when the world ends. How is that going to work? Will we just stay on the airplane until it runs out of fuel?

Perhaps if the plane is rocket boosted you can shoot off into outer space?

There have been wars, famines, diseases, disasters, and predictions of the end of time since the beginning of time. As a Christian I believe what Jesus said about not even the angels in heaven knowing when that day will be.

If that's true, then we have nothing to worry about. There is always gonna be one doomsday prepper, hiding in a bunker with 23 years worth of food. :violence-ak47:

What RosyDaisy said. raptureready.com and all those folks who want to figure out a formula...time could be better spent elsewhere than trying to figure it out.

Christians should keep this verse (Matthew 24:36) in mind when trying to predict:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

So y'all, enjoy December and Happy Christmas!

Archived