IGNORED

That Bitch posts an inappropriate picture of Bathroom Baby

pomology

Ah yes I remember her, horrible, horrible woman. Thankfully the photograph in question looks as though it has been removed.

Like most of the fundies we discuss, ThatTwat probably reads here.

I just went to her blog, unfortunately the picture is still there.

I wonder how cold it was that day. T1 is wearing a hoodie and a coat before they strip him down and let him play naked in the water. You would think if it's cold enough to need a coat it's too cold to play in the water.

Awwwww poor baby.

If she wants him to go swimming, why not go to an indoor swimming pool, its to cold to be swimming outside.

I think some people are just too naive to realise the dangers.

Since it's That Bitch were talking about, I would say she's too self-centered to care about the dangers.

Since it's That Bitch were talking about, I would say she's too self-centered to care about the dangers.

You're so right, moodygirl86. She comes off as both dumb & narcissistic. It's a crying shame that her husband probably makes 6 figures & they would not let T1 have a bedroom. The internet is forever & no matter how much she edits/deletes, it can still be found: The bathroom picture of TH shaving T1 with an electric razor & water running. The post "My Husband is not a Jerk". Her peeing problems, the state of her vagina. :shock: Over share!!! I've never read anyone that sucks so much as a parent.

My mom's got pictures like that of me and the siblings. Difference is that they're safely in our albums where any old creep can't come along and look at them, and I can know for a fact that my boss will never know what my potty habits were when I was a toddler.

I'm absolutely fine with blog overshare. What's overshare to one person might be valuable information to someone else, and it's your right to share whatever personal, icky or sensitive information you want on your blog. AS LONG AS IT'S YOURS TO SHARE. Divulging that stuff about someone else without their permission is not ok, regardless of their age.

This woman has no shame, no sense of dignity or decorum. Remember, she shared in her birth post about laying in a birthing pool with her own urine, put down pee pads and peed all over her apartment and had a professional photographer there. Plus, didn't she also webcast her birth? She seriously needs a course in remedial privacy and self-respect.

This woman has no shame, no sense of dignity or decorum. Remember, she shared in her birth post about laying in a birthing pool with her own urine, put down pee pads and peed all over her apartment and had a professional photographer there. Plus, didn't she also webcast her birth? She seriously needs a course in remedial privacy and self-respect.

And all of the internets know about her pussy stretching device. :lol:

Eeeeeewwwwwww how disgusting.

Too bad STFU, Parents doesn't accept blog posts.

Actually, this might be a good thing.

That poor child. If you wouldn't post a picture of a 15 year old doing something that's supposed to be private, don't post a picture of a toddler doing the same thing.

Maybe it's for the better. It saves those children from a lot of extra humiliation.

* I found her blog and I've seen the pictures. She could have kept the naked and urinating ones private. But damn, they have an extremely good camera. I wonder what kind of camera is it and if she had learned photography because the beach pictures are of extremely good quality. I'm kind of a photography nerd, so I could not help but notice how good they are. Nevertheless, I don't approve of the uploading of the nude pictures. I find it distasteful and disrespectful towards the child. He could not offer consent of any sort to them being published, and even if he would be able to have a say, he would oppose it.

Maybe it's for the better. It saves those children from a lot of extra humiliation.

* I found her blog and I've seen the pictures. She could have kept the naked and urinating ones private. But damn, they have an extremely good camera. I wonder what kind of camera is it and if she had learned photography because the beach pictures are of extremely good quality. I'm kind of a photography nerd, so I could not help but notice how good they are. Nevertheless, I don't approve of the uploading of the nude pictures. I find it distasteful and disrespectful towards the child. He could not offer consent of any sort to them being published, and even if he would be able to have a say, he would oppose it.

That Wife is a professional photographer, hence the gorgeous photos.

That Twat has nice things because her husband makes over 6 figures. She's written off the camera expenses while posing as a professional photog. At the time she was purchasing this equipment he son was sleeping in a pack and play in the bathroom (hence the nic Bathroom Baby) simply because she was too selfish to give up the second bedroom in their apartment for her child. She preferred to keep it as a computer room.

Search the forum and read some of the epic threads about her.

Oops. I touched a subject that probably had been discussed before and I probably sounded like a silly cheerleader. Well, I can promise to get my facts straight about most people that are being discussed here sooner than later and catch up on them. I can't promise though, to watch that birth video. Sorry. I can handle scary movies 12 times in a row, but I cannot handle distastefulness and disgrace and real life gore. The way you describe it is good enough for me to believe it happened like that. Also I can't promise to call her a b***, not because I'm in love with her thanks to her expensive camera. She does sound like a horrible person the way you describe her but I will refer to her with some other term. Thanks for the explanations. I will forum search her and enjoy the summaries :) That I can promise.

Where do you find the blog?

I went to the references and links topic and looked for something that hints on a "that" plus after the b word probably a "horrible woman". Quite a list in there, I shall say. Crazy after crazy after crazy. *didn't know how to explain it.

well, not ALL the internets... I missed out on that one

And you are blessed in your blissful ignorance, which I hope you retain. What is read cannot be unread.

That Wife is a professional photographer, hence the gorgeous photos.

...Nooooot really. She's not a "professional photographer". A professional-grade camera doesn't make you a professional photographer any more than owning a space suit makes you an astronaut. Some idiot might be paying her, but that's a whole nother discussion...

Rather than just telling you "she sucks", I'll tell you EXACTLY WHY she sucks.

She's got a really really expensive camera body and lenses, but if you look at her EXIF data (she strips it off and on, but there's plenty to choose from) it's a hot mess. She posts them so small it's more difficult to tell, but the focus is often really wonky and it's not helped by the fact that she shoots everything with her aperture wide the fuck open. The information from three different pictures from the same day, September 10th:

"Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) {0x829A} = 1/5000 second ===> 0.0002 second

Lens F-Number / F-Stop {0x829D} = 25/10 ===> ƒ/2.5

ISO Speed Ratings {0x8827} = 200"

"Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) {0x829A} = 1/4000 second ===> 0.00025 second

Lens F-Number / F-Stop {0x829D} = 18/10 ===> ƒ/1.8"

And a black and white:

"Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) {0x829A} = 1/250 second ===> 0.004 second Lens F-Number / F-Stop {0x829D} = 4/1 ===> ƒ/4

ISO Speed Ratings {0x8827} = 500"

Those are some really weird numbers. I know we've got photo nerds in-house, but a short crash-course in why for those who aren't: an aperture ('f-stop' in the data) is how much light your camera is letting through the shutter. Due to the speed of light, this effects your depth of field (how much of the picture is in focus beyond what you purposely focused on). There are multiple combinations of shutter speed and aperture that produce the same exposure, and smaller f-stop numbers mean a shutter that's open wider. A shutter set to f5.6 lets in roughly half as much light as it would at f4, and twice as much light as it would at f8. So if a perfect exposure for 5.6 was 1/8th of a second, the right exposure for f4 would be 1/15th (like I said, it's not EXACTLY half), and the right exposure for f8 would be 1/4th.

Because trying to memorize every possible aperture setting your camera offers would make for exploding heads, it's a good idea to stick to "real" apertures and shutters, those that relate to each other with the doubling and halving. There are apps, but checking an app constantly is really really annoying and doesn't serve much purpose. Sticking to the real ones just makes the math (reciprocity) more doable, especially in the field when you're in the flow. It's like why you double a recipe that calls for 1 large egg, not 1.79 it, even if double is a little too much food.

She's making the assumption that a faster shutter speed is better because it gives people less time to move, but even toddlers don't move THAT fast, which is why the f4 picture, despite being 1/250 of a second instead of 1/5000, is much crisper.

ISO makes the reciprocity discussion more complicated because it also changes how much light the camera is letting in, it's meant to mimic different film speeds. Just like with old film, higher ISO numbers mean grainier images, always shoot at the lowest ISO you can. That particular picture (the black and white) would have been best shot at a lower ISO with a slightly longer shutter time. It's also overexposed, which isn't just my opinion, the histogram agrees with me. I won't even get into what a terrible job she did of converting that image to B&W.

As for the others, with a depth of field that shallow and the subjects so far away, not much of the picture is truly in-focus, and you'd think you'd want the people in-focus.

They look nearly crisp anyway because:

Lens Model {0xA434} = EF35mm f/1.4L USM

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-35mm-1-4L-Angle-Cameras/dp/B00009R6WY

Lens Model {0xA434} = EF50mm f/1.2L USM

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-50mm-Lens-Digital-Cameras/dp/B000I1YIDQ

Lens Model {0xA434} = EF85mm f/1.8 USM

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-85mm-Medium-Telephoto-Cameras/dp/B00007GQLU

It's good to have money, people.

"But lawfulevil," you say, "what does all that technical stuff have to do with her merit as an artist?" If you ever want to get BETTER at your craft, it has a hell of a lot to do with it. The inability to control your camera means that your artistic choices are limited and you have no path for improvement. She has decent instinct and (good god) all the necessary equipment. What she doesn't have is any humility, desire to grow as an artist, intellectual curiosity, or ability to follow directions.

And yes, I'm aware that she's posted "photography basics tutorials".

Copy. Pasta.

Her work shows that she hasn't absorbed ANY of it.

I mean, she's got a "parenting" tag too...

Wow, that's really impressive. I have saved your reply if you don't mind, I might need it in the future. It has made me put my feet back on the ground. I like profound and correct explanations. Thanks for your time.

I don't mean to discourage anyone who wants to be a photographer, I know lots of very talented photography students and professionals. I think it's a great art form, it's very flexible and enjoyable, there's that tantalizing instant gratification factor that I'm a sucker for, and if you're also proficient with Photoshop (or Gimp, I'll throw out some love for GIMP) you can get nearly any result you want. Shooting your own stock is so much fun, and it's very helpful for digital art; I initially got into it because I enjoy digital painting.

Photography is not exactly cheap, but it's not as expensive as you'd think to get started. A great resource for affordable used equipment that's been professionally tested is http://www.keh.com

I've mentioned GIMP, it's a good entry-level alternative to Photoshop that has many of the same features without the whopping price tag. It's free, it's pretty decent, and a lot of the tools are the same so skills acquired will translate.

As for prints, YMMV but many Target photo centers produce great c-prints at entry-level prices. For beginners, I don't recommend going the color printer route because a good archival photo printer is expensive, close to what a used DSLR body will cost you, and the cost of ink and paper adds up quickly as well.

All that said, there's a world of difference between bumbling a little as an amateur and selling yourself as a "professional" when your technical skills are trash.

ETA: I'm not a photography/art major, but I have taken college classes in digital photography. Photo would be a slightly insane minor with a Statistics major, but I'm still considering it!

• 6 years later...

Is It OK To Be Naked Around Your Child?
As body acceptance and positivity continues to grow in society, there’s another angle that parents have to consider and it falls within the home.