IGNORED

Kendal's alternative christmas

latraviata

Guest Anonymous

Fuck Kendull.

I have to strongly disagree: most of all she cheated her kids. She and her husband are adults. They choose how to spend their time, whether it be smacking their babies several times a day, or cancelling Christmas, or whatever.

The children are not too young to feel pain, or rejection, or sadness, or confusion. She stole their Christmas from them, for the sake of her own ego. I have no sorrow for Kendull or Mr Kendull. My only hope for them is that they have a long, lonely time in an old people's home to look forward to, once their children go off and start enjoying their own lives.

And may the nursing home superintendent's name be Ratched or Trunchbull.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
[*Well, they both seem interested in adoption and I think that's fine. Not giving presents to little kids is different from adoption.

But anyhow, I feel sorry for Kendall. Shopping for my kids is one of my greatest joys! I did it with DH this year and we had so much fun. And especially clothes for little girls. In a few years, those girls will want to pick out their own clothes, and the fun of shopping for them will be over. (Even my 9 year old wants to pick out her own clothes)]

Well the idea is from her husband he had to persuade her.

Adoption for Kendal?? You do know they discipline their children in the biblical fashion?

You know that they both have been 'disciplining' their 6 year old daughter for an entire day and yes there was 'spanking' involved. Their daughters will be trained and homeschooled to be submissive wifes and incubators, they have already decided, no college or any education whatsoever for the girls.

You still think it is fine they are going to adopt?

I missed this, but, anyway.... we know Hisey's views on adoption already.... please don't spoil a lovely Sunday with more of the same old same old.... :pray:

I feel like Christians should live joyfully. I mean, if you believe in salvation and a personal Lord and Savior, how do you live a dour life? How do you feel insecure and act petty in the face of so much love? How can you have to twist God's great gift with ridiculous and extraneous rules?

Kendal, for all her showy religion, doesn't live like a Christian in my book.

I missed this, but, anyway.... we know Hisey's views on adoption already.... please don't spoil a lovely Sunday with more of the same old same old.... :pray:

Wow. Really. I was trying not to go there. Should I submissively be quiet, like St. Paul says, because I disagree with you?

I'd suggest you find some peace and love during this holiday season, and stop looking for a fight wherever you go. Even better, go and help some of those kids you think should stay in institutions.

Guest Anonymous

Wow. Really. I was trying not to go there. Should I submissively be quiet, like St. Paul says, because I disagree with you?

I'd suggest you find some peace and love during this holiday season, and stop looking for a fight wherever you go. Even better, go and help some of those kids you think should stay in institutions.

Nope, I was appealing to Latrav, not to you. Fire away and spread your peace and love around if you will.

You know what I'm sick of? I'm sick of you coming in her admonishing everyone to go help kids in institutions if they want to complain about kids going to abusive parents.

A. You know fuck all about what anyone here does for children in impoverished situations.

B. You don't have to do anything for children living in impoverished situations to think they shouldn't be taken from the impoverished situation and put in an abusive situation.

C. Abusive people should not be allowed to adopt.

D. If abusive people are not allowed to adopt, that DOES NOT mean that no impoverished children will be adopted. There are other people you know...the kind that don't hit kids.

E. I think the fact that it's Kendal you feel sorry for speaks volumes about your character.

Can I add an F. People getting sick of the broken record, rolling their eyes, disagreeing with you and even telling you to shut up isn't supressing your free speech or expecting submissive quietness, whatever that's meant to mean. FJ has never been a criticism-free zone.

Can I add an F. People getting sick of the broken record, rolling their eyes, disagreeing with you and even telling you to shut up isn't supressing your free speech or expecting submissive quietness, whatever that's meant to mean. FJ has never been a criticism-free zone.

Amen!

Nope, I was appealing to Latrav, not to you. Fire away and spread your peace and love around if you will.

I am sorry, I didn't realise it was Hisey and her 'adoption at all costs' I will not do it again.

To make amends and save your lovely sunday, join me with some lovely red wine and French cheese I am having right now :oops: :oops:

wait, what? damn it....i wanted more leg humping less criticism.

Guest Anonymous

So, let's recap the last 4 posts:

Merry Christmas - we're cancelling our children's gifts this year and it's going to be so much holier than your Christmas!

Our Christmas - was actually shit. Damn. But it was what Mr Kendull wanted and I was honouring him all the time.

Examine Yourself - heathen bastards! You're all going to hell!

Dance Time - my children ARE happy, because I say they are and I won't have it any other way... unless they want another all day training session....

Those are not happy dancer faces.

Eh, I don't necessarily think the kids look unhappy. The little one looks like she's enjoying herself IMO. The older girl isn't super smiley, but she might just be the kind of kid who looks unhappy when she's really just concentrating on what she's doing. I was like that as a kid; I would furrow my brow and frown when I was trying to focus on a task and I got told to smile a lot.

That said, I think it's sad that Kendal is so against activities outside the home with other kids. Those girls might really love a dance class, but she won't ever take them to one.

"Examine Yourself"

Right.

She needs to examine her fucking grammar and spelling. Then again, quality education is probably a socially exploited waste of resources.

"Examine Yourself"

Right.

She needs to examine her fucking grammar and spelling. Then again, quality education is probably a socially exploited waste of resources.

She is obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, her reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID ... 8368517497

Nobody is talking about money Kendal, it comes to child-friendliness and sacrificial requirements that are beyond their understanding.

"Examine Yourself"

Right.

So true. I don't know if this was Kendal's spelling, or the idiot she was quoting, but if someone walks down an "isle" to accept Christ, they are walking down an island somewhere. Get "isle" and "aisle", and "there" and "their" (and many more) straight before you attempt to teach your own kids.

I don't remember about the pedals, but kendal did have a post about her children's rolls in the household.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4731&p=109233&hilit=kendal+children+roll#p109233

And yet an another charm offensive.

And yet I am not convinced, the effects of upbringing are often visible only years later.

She tries desperately to show how happy her children are, she is pathetic.

It made me miss Angri-la :(

One of my favourite FJists. I hope all is well with her.

Wow, of all the Fundie bloggers I definitely would have pegged Kendall as only allowing Christian music in her house. Either she heard Firework on one of the SN posts after it was sung with the SN little girl, or she is confused and thinks Katy Perry is still Contemporary Christian music :whistle:

Archived