IGNORED

I think these divas should have dated more

dawbs

And ditto the "grown assed men can brush their own teeth and wipe their own asses."

I think even asking your partner to wipe your ass is grounds for divorce, unless you have two broken arms or something.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have a gift for him after the baby is born. Such as giving him a willow tree statue (the one depicting a father holding his baby) and write him a note telling him what an amazing father he is and how much you appreciate him.

I thought that was what people do for older siblings. I can't even imagine doing this - even my first husband, who was a total dick in so many respects, showered me with roses after our daughter was born. Pretty sure *I* deserve the presents in this case.

I left a very respectful, albeit critical, comment on the blog entry yesterday, Imagine my shock to discover that it doesn't seem to have passed moderation. :lol:

Anyone else?

I think even asking your partner to wipe your ass is grounds for divorce, unless you have two broken arms or something.

I don't think it would surprise me at this point, with some of these little helpmeets. They infantalize men in every other way, so why not?

Archived