IGNORED

Telling Little Kids To Be Nice Is Like Hitler!

debrand

http://little.kidswithoutgod.com/

Does the above site make you think of Hitler? Telling kids to be nice is wrong?

According to Ken Hams it is super evil.

They claim they are not proselytizing—but that is exactly what they are doing. They are aggressively preaching their anti-gospel message in the hopes to capturing the coming generations of kids.

As Adolf Hitler said: ““He alone, who owns the youth, gains the Future!â€

(--Adolf Hitler, as quoted in Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression, vol. 1 (Washington, D.C.: United States Government Printing Office, 1946), p. 320)

Many Christians seem to be blind to the spiritual battle going on around us. The atheists are moving to aggressively do what they can to secularize the culture and try to get rid of Christianity. These people are some of the most intolerant around.

http://www.facebook.com/aigkenham?fref=ts

The responses are equally vapid. Seriously, no one demands that laws be created so that I have to leave out cookies for Santa or wear red in his honor or have sex with only elves. Is Tim that stupid? All the responses are so illogical that my head hurts.

Tim Weakley I bet they don't believe in Santa Claus ether yet I don't see them at the malls protesting...could it be because they know Santa Claus does not exist? They only protest God because they know He exist.

Friday at 7:28pm · Like · 19

Algis Augie Silingas shared.....Thank You Father....for Ken Ham...In Jesus Name

Friday at 7:29pm · Like · 7

Andrea Allan Fisher my, who would thinbk quoting Hilter in a positive way would be a good thing? Sad, so very sad. We must be ever vigilant and continue the battle for the minds and sould of our children.

Friday at 7:34pm · Like · 4

Beth Soles Blinded by darkness.

Friday at 7:41pm · Like · 4

A.j. Wagner This is just down right unsettling and disgusting.

Friday at 7:43pm · Like · 3

Jeejo Pallayi Deception! They say it is just another way to live life and yet carry hatred in their website's name. Why wouldn't it be called humanist ids.org or something else?

Friday at 7:45pm via mobile · Like

Al Brand That's bad. Very bad. And they say we push our beliefs.

Friday at 7:47pm via mobile · Like

Lisa Price Witter :-( Humanists say they are raising "free thinkers." What they don't realize, is that they are (self-admitedly) pointing their kids away from God, in the same way that Christians point our kids TO God. So, sorry, there's really no advantage in that sense. I also find it interesting that they still mention God, even if it's in the negative, whenever they refer to themselves or their beliefs. If they truly believe God doesn't exist, why not just "Kids," or "Humanist Kids," instead of "Kids Without God?" I've seen and heard this same kind of thing again and again. It's almost like they're trying to convince themselves.

Friday at 7:49pm · Like · 4

Richard Miller Without Christianity there who have been no Humanisam.

Friday at 7:53pm via mobile · Like · 1

Boyd Hawkins Ken, since Secular is equated with Humanism and they demand our schools be Secular, can an argument be made that we need to separate Church and State and either get the religion of Humanism out of our schools or at least let creation science be taught along side evolutionary science? Lets not forget that Dewey was a Humanist.

Friday at 8:13pm · Like · 4

Pam Gilligan Warden I think it's odd that to say they are doing anything "without God". That means they just created a God in their own words if they are doing something "without Him". Why not just say Humanists without even using His name? Because they know they will attract the people who also have an anti-God agenda and who also refuse to bow to Him or even acknowledge their sin. The fool in his heart says there is no God." In his heart he does, but the fool in his mind and intellect...he knows there is a God, he knows. (just on the main title page they used the Name of God 4 times. :)

Friday at 11:39pm · Edited · Like · 6

Deborah A. Mack

The atheists are moving to aggressively do what they can to secularize the culture and try to get rid of Christianity. These people are some of the most intolerant around.

Oh, those poor, poor persecuted Christians! Those intolerant atheists are out to get them! I'm going to go find a Christian to persecute. I haven't persecuted one lately.

Jon Stewart said: You are confusing a war on religion with not getting what you want.

Some thinking people have commented on Poor Persecuted Ken's FB page.

Adam Sweet Ken Ham you are a moron

8 hours ago · Like · 7

Anh Q Nguyen You guys are right. It should not be called kidwithoutgod.com but rather kidswithoutbullshit.com.

7 hours ago · Like · 6

Marty Midbust Ken Ham, don't you feel ashamed of yourself spreading lies to children. You have no scruples and your moral compass is broken

7 hours ago · Like · 7

Marco C Quoting Hitler? really? The same people that have made it policy to indocrinate children are against humanists doing the same to their children? Pray tell: what is the difference?

3 hours ago

Some thinking people have commented on Poor Persecuted Ken's FB page.

That actually makes me feel better. The first few responses really annoyed me.

the seven things to do are what Christians preach and seldom do. well except take care of the earth. so what has their panties all twisted? because the site says to be nice because it is the right thing to do?? how terrible.

These people compare everything and everyone to Hitler so much that it's lost all meaning. Hitler is not a synonym for 'people and concepts I don't like.'

This is probably the strangest instance yet of fundie Godwinning. Can't we save the comparison for Kidist's population reduction fantasies?

There were at least two people in that thread who didn't grasp that Ken was the one who quoted Hitler, not the kidswithoutgod website.

These people compare everything and everyone to Hitler so much that it's lost all meaning. Hitler is not a synonym for 'people and concepts I don't like.'

This ! One Thousand Times This !

I didnt find anything wrong with that website, they even say that some people follow religions and that its OK to-even if you and your parents dont believe it, and also teaches kids how to be good people without religion.

It even encourages children to think.....which is something fundies dont like for some reason

I think kids raised by these sort of parents will do fine, way better than kids raised by fundies

One response that made me sad was the father whose young daughter called the site evil. Really? The site tells little kids "I promise to be nice to people just because it is the right thing to do." and "I promise that before I say something or do something to another person, I will stop to think about how I would feel if somebody else said that or did that to me." The only way that his daughter could find the site to be evil is if she was either coached by her dad or he is lying about her account.

I left a comment to defend the site. One thing that I did was quote the actual site because I doubt most of the religious responders actually visited the site. They are probably just going by what Ham said.

I'm assuming that the real issue here that the website is suggesting in a secular key morals that are found also in Christianity (such as being nice, helpful, telling the truth, treating others how you would like to be treated)? That's what actually "anti-gospel", a non-religious morality?

Otherwise, I really don't get what's the issue here, of all places.

It looks like most of the responses disagreeing with Ham are being removed.

More depressing, illogical comments.

B

ob Sorensen Atheists are aggressive, period, hence the trolling, attacking and blatant dishonesty. Like any good totalitarian knows, get the kids.

Friday at 6:41pm · 7

Angela O'Dell Wow. :(

Friday at 6:42pm · 1

Leilani Luna Interesting that they see Christianity everywhere & very few secular resources for education, especially science!

Friday at 6:43pm · 2

Judy Donegan this is heartbreaking

Friday at 6:44pm · 1

Brian D AtLee Sounds a lot like the statements of soviets during the height of communism... Didn't work so well then, won't work for our nation either.

Friday at 6:44pm · 1

Gabe Ginorio "Darwin the Dawg"? So appropriate and yet so wrong all at the same time.

Still, I am gathering like-minded people to gather home schoolers and others into an alternative education system. I will most likely be using some AIG materials with my own children and sharing them with others.

If we don't raise our children to fear the Lord, the school will certainly raise them up to fear man.

Friday at 6:46pm · 2

Becki Clingan Isn't it ironic that they see Christianity, Islam, and Judaism as "religions" but they don't understand that Secular Humanism falls in the same category? They don't want to convert, but since the "Big Three" are diametrically opposed to Humanism, it's all or nothing, which looks like conversion to me.

Friday at 6:51pm

Jacqueline Fitzgerald Makes me want to cry. These children, these adults....Praying for conviction from the Holy Spirit to turn from their wicked ways and come to the knowledge of God

Friday at 6:55pm · 1

Holly Boettcher Matthew 18:6 ESV

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Friday at 6:56pm via mobile · 5

Sonya Schroeder I don't even know what to say to this!!! Wow!!

Friday at 6:57pm via mobile

Bernie Wilson Christians...boldly step out in your faith and teach your children! Give them the weapons they need to survive a mad world!

I think I get why fundies dont like this.

They raise their children to shelter them from any other religion or belief that doesnt fit their parents, and want their religion to be given total power.

They see this, and think that atheist parents would act the same, without realising they are the minority and most people dont shelter their kids like this. When they see that atheists are raising children without religion, they feel threatened as they think that atheists are making their kids hate Christians and that they want to wipe out any mention of religion so their kids dont turn religious.

Children are not born believing in any god or gods. If you never teach them to believe, they won't. Maintaining the status quo is not proselytizing, conditioning, or conversion. And really, like any of those asshats would have a clue what people were taught in soviet Russia. They can't even define communism now.

Also, not all people who don't believe in god identify as humanist, so "humanistkids" may not be accurate. Or hey, maybe they picked that title because the web addresses they wanted were already taken. So freaking stupid.

Quote:

They claim they are not proselytizing—but that is exactly what they are doing. They are aggressively preaching their anti-gospel message in the hopes to capturing the coming generations of kids.

As Adolf Hitler said: ““He alone, who owns the youth, gains the Future!â€

(--Adolf Hitler, as quoted in Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression, vol. 1 (Washington, D.C.: United States Government Printing Office, 1946), p. 320)

Many Christians seem to be blind to the spiritual battle going on around us. The atheists are moving to aggressively do what they can to secularize the culture and try to get rid of Christianity. These people are some of the most intolerant around.

Those evil aggressive atheists with their cartoon puppies! Spreading intolerance by telling kids to be nice to others!

I'm not a huge fan of cartoon animals that don't act like animals, but that's a unique pet peeve of mine and not a cause for calling something evil.

Sure, the site promotes a particular (anti)religious POV, but most religions have some material aimed at children. What's the big deal?

I'm not a huge fan of cartoon animals that don't act like animals, but that's a unique pet peeve of mine and not a cause for calling something evil.

Sure, the site promotes a particular (anti)religious POV, but most religions have some material aimed at children. What's the big deal?

Because Jesus.

Oh, and from what I've been told, it is impossible to have morals without religion. When I say something like, but I know not to treat people differently than I want to be treated, don't torture animals, don't kill people, etc, I'm told that I know these things because I was raised with religion. When pointed out that my bf was raised without religion and knows not to murder people, i usually get a "are you sure he knows that?" I guess some people honestly believe that religion = morality. Dumbasses

I do need to say that the Darwin the Dog character is a bit of a logic fail.

How can a dog be a humanist?

Also, how can a talking dog be teaching kids about the importance of only believing in things that can be proven to exist?

As well, while this is aimed at kids, I don't really like the idea of over-simplifying science. It's not just about what can be physically observed - you also have theoretical models.

Archived