IGNORED

Whiner lady's expert take on Obamacare.

OkToBeTakei

Rule #1 of SOTDRT: If it's on Google or Wikipedia, it is as legit as The New Testament. (Which isn't saying much, really.)

My question is do fundie only believe in the New Testament? Never heard that before.

Sadly, she's very typical for people who live in this part of the country (ie, the asshole of the US that is Georgia.) Why do you think I hang out here so much? People around here are fucking nuts.

That is very interesting. There was a point in her blog when her husband had an interview in New Hampshire. She was quite clear she would really not want to live there. It is strange I thought she would love that, am I totally wrong?

That is very interesting. There was a point in her blog when her husband had an interview in New Hampshire. She was quite clear she would really not want to live there. It is strange I thought she would love that, am I totally wrong?

I have no idea. She lives a little north of metro Atlanta now but I swear I read were moving/had moved to South Carolina. Either way, she voted in Georgia. I think they were originally from Kansas, maybe? She makes a big deal about living all over because her father was in the military, so why NH would be a big deal is weird.

Edit: NH is a solid blue state, right? I think she's more comfortable in states where the majority of people share in her bigotry.

I have no idea. She lives a little north of metro Atlanta now but I swear I read were moving/had moved to South Carolina. Either way, she voted in Georgia. I think they were originally from Kansas, maybe? She makes a big deal about living all over because her father was in the military, so why NH would be a big deal is weird.

Edit: NH is a solid blue state, right? I think she's more comfortable in states where the majority of people share in her bigotry.

That is very sad.

That is very sad.

Too many of these fuckers hail from my neck of the woods. Josh Carter and his lovely bride, Kristina are just down the road too. I stay in a lot. :?

Too many of these fuckers hail from my neck of the woods. Josh Carter and his lovely bride, Kristina are just down the road too. I stay in a lot. :?

I don't think any state is void of IDOITS, some less than others. AZ has enough that we need start shipping to other states that have not reached their quota. I will help pay the moving expenses for PP and ZSU to leave.

I don't think any state is void of IDOITS, some less than others. AZ has enough that we need start shipping to other states that have not reached their quota. I will help pay the moving expenses for PP and ZSU to leave.

Aww we should introduce Whiner to Zsu :lol:

Well GA likes to adopt a lot of AZ's BSC laws, so it's like we're twinsies!!!!

We will give you GED Jan as your governor, that is correct she only has a GED. Plus you have to take Sheriff Joe in the trade. What are you offering?

I don't know how you can stand it. I have 3 nephews in Zsu's town (or the one next door, I forget if she's in Tempe or Mesa) and they only stay because it's cheap.

eta re: New Hampshire. Yeah, they're blue, but they have a strong libertarian streak. Don't forget their motto is "Live Free or Die." Vermont is FAR more blue and if not for those nasty winters, a place I'd consider living. I'm so spoiled, living in the bluest part of a VERY blue state in a city the NOAA declared the best climate in the country.

Far, far away from all of these crackpots. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I don't know how you can stand it. I have 3 nephews in Zsu's town (or the one next door, I forget if she's in Tempe or Mesa) and they only stay because it's cheap.

eta re: New Hampshire. Yeah, they're blue, but they have a strong libertarian streak. Don't forget their motto is "Live Free or Die." Vermont is FAR more blue and if not for those nasty winters, a place I'd consider living. I'm so spoiled, living in the bluest part of a VERY blue state in a city the NOAA declared the best climate in the country.

Far, far away from all of these crackpots. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

We are turning purple 5 seats out of 9 in the House are now dems. The bad part of that we will be a swing state the next time and robo calls, TV Ads plus all the BS that goes with it will be painful. We had some of that this time around, I still have not figured out if watching the Card or Suns play or the political ads were the worst. It was a toss up.

I am from the UK. Big surprise if you did not know :P

There are cheaper areas to live in. Is that a part of her thang?

My question is do fundie only believe in the New Testament? Never heard that before.

Depends. The rules about diet, what you can wear, etc? Nullified by the NT. Rules against gays? Still totally in effect.

Depends. The rules about diet, what you can wear, etc? Nullified by the NT. Rules against gays? Still totally in effect.

I guess I went with the NT because that's the one used by the fundies I know. They're Baptists. And yep, they're completely selective about which rules they follow. Use cocaine and beat your wife, it's okay, god will forgive you if you pray it away. Gays, though, have no chance.

Hehe. She has enabled comment moderation on her blog.

You know cos' everybody who dares to disagree is wrong. Also she is too thick too come up with a decent debate when questioned.

Such a shame to be so unwilling to even consider another's view. I pity her. You do not have to agree but a willingness to consider shows intelligence.

I posted on the "Thomas Jefferson" post that Thomas Jefferson didn't say that, and pointed out that when I googled the quote, the very first hit told me otherwise. She didn't post my comment, of course, but she did write back. She said that it was in her daughter's history book (What kind of textbook doesn't have a fact checker? I thought that is part of the reason they are so damn expensive, and that it doesn't matter who said it anyway.

I'm sure she lurks here. There is no reason not to post my comment other than my screen name that I posted under (stupidly) is the same.

I posted on the "Thomas Jefferson" post that Thomas Jefferson didn't say that, and pointed out that when I googled the quote, the very first hit told me otherwise. She didn't post my comment, of course, but she did write back. She said that it was in her daughter's history book (What kind of textbook doesn't have a fact checker? I thought that is part of the reason they are so damn expensive, and that it doesn't matter who said it anyway.

I'm sure she lurks here. There is no reason not to post my comment other than my screen name that I posted under (stupidly) is the same.

I posted that that the PPACA doesn't require an employer to purchase the ins for their employees only to offer it. (I also posted other facts about this misinformation and subsidies that will aid businesses who do choose to contribute to their employee cost of ins.) None of it made it through to publication.

I posted that that the PPACA doesn't require an employer to purchase the ins for their employees only to offer it. (I also posted other facts about this misinformation and subsidies that will aid businesses who do choose to contribute to their employee cost of ins.) None of it made it through to publication.

Ugh, I just noticed I didn't close my parentheses. When was a time limit imposed on edits?

I'm guessing then, that "Jennifer" is allergic to facts.

Ugh, I just noticed I didn't close my parentheses. When was a time limit imposed on edits?

I'm guessing then, that "Jennifer" is allergic to facts.

I've been spewing the facts at all the right wingers who are insisting that big business can't afford to pay for employee ins. They are all allergic to the facts.

Let me guess...her daughter's history book is a set of pages she printed off the internet and had bound at kinko's :roll: Can't risk letting in any unapproved ideas!

I don't believe in big government, and if the government would get out of the way and let the free markets work, they would.

Yeah, because that's worked so well for the last few decades, especially in terms of insurance. My best friend is a doctor and is convinced obamacare will cause irreparable harm to her profession. But she still likes it better than the "do nothing" alternative because she can see, first hand, the tremendous amount of money wasted for terrible outcomes. Only a selfish, heartless, immature brat would want to leave healthcare up to the free market.

I don't know what Obamacare can do to the medical profession besides maybe lower salaries. I think there is a legitimate concern with having to repay med school loans, but otherwise I think that is a fair price to pay for doing SOMETHING to improve our healthcare system.

Around the election, someone on my facebook (not sure if fundy or just political conservative) posted a supposed quote by a famous philosopher about how democracy is self-destructive (Obama is destroying it obviously) and it ended up being an invention of a businessman in the 1930s. Priceless.

Archived