IGNORED

Davissa Journey to the Heart Prison Ministry!

Deleted07

New blog update from David+Priscilla -

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/11/13/florida-ministry-trip/

Seems David has joined Pa Keller's line of ministry to work out a Journey to the Heart Prison edition...

As we shared with each of these ladies, I realized that through the truths of God’s Word, these ladies could be the freest people on the face of the earth. The barbed wire would not be to hold them in, but to keep the world out. These ladies, though still physically incarcerated could be the freest people mentally, emotionally and spiritually. What a blessing to see these ladies become just that–Free!

What do you all think?

Even if they do become "free in Jesus," they would not be free from the threat of physical/sexual abuse. From what I've heard, prison is terrible, especially for women. The thought of this horrible person thinking of the barbed wire as protecting these ladies from the world... I feel like vomiting.

I'm wondering why so many chose to attend and their reasoning.... I'm sure some were genuine. However others probably just went along to get out of other duties, something to do, or the perks given from doing it.

OR something that just crossed my mind, they were made to attend. Since David mentions in the blog that the man in charge of corrections had a "burden" for the inmates spiritual health. It really wouldn't surprise me if he made it compulsory for these women to do this. :?

After Representative Van Zant took office, God opened the door for him to be appointed as chairman to the board of Corrections and he has 144 prisons under his care. God had also laid a burden on them for the spiritual well being of each of the inmates.

P1020275.jpg

Ma Kellers glasses look better! Its surprising to me how Smugs and Anna are essentially morphing into Ma and Pa Keller!

Why do the parents look overjoyed while the newlyweds look super awkward and uncomfortable?

Also, jesus h. christ, enough with the matchy outfits already.

I'm wondering why so many chose to attend and their reasoning.... I'm sure some were genuine. However others probably just went along to get out of other duties, something to do, or the perks given from doing it.

OR something that just crossed my mind, they were made to attend. Since David mentions in the blog that the man in charge of corrections had a "burden" for the inmates spiritual health. It really wouldn't surprise me if he made it compulsory for these women to do this. :?

Fundie exh2 used to do prison ministry in a women's prison. He said some of the women who came to services were "genuine", some came out of boredom, & some came because it made them look good & counted toward "good behavior". People who went with the ministry were warned not to share personal information with the prisoners or get too friendly with them, because many of them were expert manipulators.

Journey to the Heart Prison Ministry?! Journey to the Heart is already a prison camp in and of itself-I can't even imagine how this prison ministry will be like.

As for Priscilla's pregnancy, my mom had a slight baby bump throughout her pregnancy and even that didn't show until 8 months in. It's possible that compared to Anna, her baby bump might not be so much. Either that or she might not show until much later.

I'm starting to get really irked with their obsession of wearing matching shirts in every damn picture. It's not romantic-it's stupid and immature.

Journey to the Heart Prison Ministry?! Journey to the Heart is already a prison camp in and of itself-I can't even imagine how this prison ministry will be like.

As for Priscilla's pregnancy, my mom had a slight baby bump throughout her pregnancy and even that didn't show until 8 months in. It's possible that compared to Anna, her baby bump might not be so much. Either that or she might not show until much later.

I'm starting to get really irked with their obsession of wearing matching shirts in every damn picture. It's not romantic-it's stupid and immature.

My sister hardly showed when she had her first kid. She carried the baby towards the back of the womb instead of the front. For her second child, she showed well before the baby was due. This is because she carried the baby towards the front of the womb instead of the back.

Also, jesus h. christ, enough with the matchy outfits already.

Haha, I think you should embrace it! I'm pretty excited for 'David loves Priscilla: Christmas Sweater edition', let alone what will Baby Waller's first matching outfit be??

Archived