IGNORED

What Does This T-Shirt Mean?

debrand

Seems to fail at design, cleverness and kerning. Maybe logic, too.

OMG! You know about kerning and I bet you know the difference between serif and san serif fonts. Can we have a special relationship? You might be "The One!!"

xoxoxoxoxo, Diva

I'm sure its a reminder of what marriage is SUPPOSED to be, and therefore a slam on gay marriage.

They forgot some of the other types of biblical marriage though, why are they leaving out Solomon, for example? 1 man + 700 wives + 300 concubines = ...1? Somebody want to check my math?

This is exactly how I understood it.

Not me! It's a dig at gay unions, otherwise there would have been options of two skirted stick figures or two un-skirted stick figures.

eta: plus, the t-shirt starts out with the sarcastic, "Really?" and continues, "last time I checked..."

I prefer Threadless...

Not a t-shirt I would wear or buy for the fiance, but its biblical :-)

http://www.threadless.com/product/1942/ ... tyle,shirt

I cannot go to threadless anymore without buying at least three new shirts for the future headship....Reason why threadless and others will do well? They offer a well designed and unique product. The reason why Jeebus Ts Inc won't survive? Because their t-shirts manage to combine hatefulness and dullness into one package.

Dear fundies,

Last time I checked, 1 + 1 does not equal 1 in any base. Sometimes 1 + 1 = 2 and sometimes 1 + 1 = 10 but 1 + 1 never ever equals 1. Learn some math. That t-shirt isn't clever. It completely fails at being clever if that was your intent. It makes you look like a complete moron. Not even like a religious person who thinks that two people become one in marriage. Just moronic.

Love,

Pomology

Archived