IGNORED

The Duggar's Influence

Fundilicious

oh my god Jordyn looks sad

IMG_9557edit.jpg

Also I totally think Michelle is pregnant

I just looked at all the pics she posted and in every single one that Jordyn is in, she looks sad. Even the one where she is smiling. She looks like she is silently begging for help. I just want to give that poor sweet girl a hug. My 8-year-old son gives his little sister more attention than Michelle gives to poor Jordyn. My heart just breaks for that little girl.

Guest Anonymous

IMG_9557edit.jpg

Wouldn't you or I look sad if Milk Dud had a hammerlock around our necks?

Every now and then I see a reader comment under a Duggar article along the lines of cliche statements like "why do you click on the article if you do not like them", "who are you to judge, hater, are you jealous or what", "what's the problem, they are not on government assistance and they love their kids" etc.

THIS is my problem. Influence.

I hate when the Duggar defenders say shit like that. On the old FJ yuku, a poster who lives near the Duggars talk about incidents she and others had near the Duggars. She said that influenced a family to be QF and the family can't afford several children. The Duggars aren't a good influence for different reasons. My theory is that the only time Boob and Mullet supported their kids without a church or community handouts was back when they only had 4 or 5 kids. I think after that, they started getting help from their church. They might have never been on a government assistance, but they were getting handouts from their church. Boob and Mullet have admitted this in interviews several years back. People in their area know about the handouts. There was a hilarious thread on another message board from around the time Jackson was born. A guy on that message board went to high school with Michelle and he mentioned the church handouts and he called Boob a con man. The Duggars aren't any better than people on government assistance.

I think the reason some people like the Duggars is because they always appear to be happy. TLC probably throws footage of fights on the cutting room floor. Sometimes on the episodes that air, you can tell something is off with the family. The Duggar fans don't notice this stuff. I hate that some of the Duggar fans can't acknowledge that without TLC, the Duggars would be struggling right now. I remember a Duggar fan on another message board that said something that the Duggars will have extra money because of their books and DVDs. I laughed when I read that. The Duggars' books got decent sales numbers but they weren't extremely high. I also don't think DVD sales are high either.

IMG_9557edit.jpg

Mullets eyes look extra crazy in this pic. Poor Jordyn, I feel so sad looking at her sad little face.

Jordyn always looks sad, I dont think she gets any attention at all. I am a bit worried about her future and the effect of her being neglected and not having a bond with any of the adults in the house, and I can see her probably growing up to feel very jealous of Josie. Can I adopt her?

Although I think in this case, shes probably afraid of the strange woman who is trying to hold her.

Mullets eyes look extra crazy in this pic. Poor Jordyn, I feel so sad looking at her sad little face.

Reminds me of that poster of a young Cosette from the up-coming Les Miserables film.

I hate when the Duggar defenders say shit like that. On the old FJ yuku, a poster who lives near the Duggars talk about incidents she and others had near the Duggars. She said that influenced a family to be QF and the family can't afford several children. The Duggars aren't a good influence for different reasons. My theory is that the only time Boob and Mullet supported their kids without a church or community handouts was back when they only had 4 or 5 kids. I think after that, they started getting help from their church. They might have never been on a government assistance, but they were getting handouts from their church. Boob and Mullet have admitted this in interviews several years back. People in their area know about the handouts. There was a hilarious thread on another message board from around the time Jackson was born. A guy on that message board went to high school with Michelle and he mentioned the church handouts and he called Boob a con man. The Duggars aren't any better than people on government assistance.

I think the reason some people like the Duggars is because they always appear to be happy. TLC probably throws footage of fights on the cutting room floor. Sometimes on the episodes that air, you can tell something is off with the family. The Duggar fans don't notice this stuff. I hate that some of the Duggar fans can't acknowledge that without TLC, the Duggars would be struggling right now. I remember a Duggar fan on another message board that said something that the Duggars will have extra money because of their books and DVDs. I laughed when I read that. The Duggars' books got decent sales numbers but they weren't extremely high. I also don't think DVD sales are high either.

Can you send me the link of the message board that said JimBob was a con man? And the links on the FJ yuku message boards on incidents with the Duggars? Thanks!

Reminds me of that poster of a young Cosette from the up-coming Les Miserables film.

Can you send me the link of the message board that said JimBob was a con man? And the links on the FJ yuku message boards on incidents with the Duggars? Thanks!

Here are the links

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/6510/M ... KKxBIUUhsA

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/archive/t-366216.html

IMG_9557edit.jpg

Michelle always looks that way, even between babies. That's what happens when you spawn child after child without taking time out to lose baby weight and when your metabolism slows down as you near fifty.

Jordyn always looks sad in every picture I've seen of her. Josie was born before Jordyn was even a year old and Josie was so delicate, causing her entire family to uproot. So much time has been spent focused on Josie, and Josie is their precious miracle child so it's not hard to see why Jordyn feels so overlooked. She and Jennifer are always lost in the shuffle due to Josie and then later Jubilee's stillbirth also around December.

Michelle always looks that way, even between babies. That's what happens when you spawn child after child without taking time out to lose baby weight and when your metabolism slows down as you near fifty.

Normally I'd agree, but Michelle had been looking quite slim recently. She was wearing fitted shirts, and had a pretty trim midsection considering. Recently I think she's gained a lot of weight in the stomach area - and would Michelle really rather pay attention to her children than exercise that weight off? I think not

Titanic abomination I think. April ish?

tumblr_mcm9lsQvuR1r9t2zdo1_400.jpg

At the University of Arkansas harassing students a couple of months ago

tumblr_mcyrh0rlZa1r9t2zdo1_400.jpg

versus the above image and this one, taken when they were campaigning for Akin a couple of weeks ago

tumblr_mcyrfiVVDl1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

Plus, travelling to asia is exactly how the Duggars would celebrate a high risk pregnancy...

It's in her eyes. So freaking sad and lost.

It's in her eyes. So freaking sad and lost.

Yea, Jordyn looks sad, but all the J'kids don't look happy. I think some of the Howler Monkeys are looking a bit tired and sad lately. Of course, J'chelle has that crazy look in her eyes.

I've seen those eyes before...usually attached to a brown, 3rd world child who Sally Struthers et al implore you to save.

Every time I look at Jordyn's sad, lost little face it makes me depressed. She is the same age as and looks uncannily like my cousins daughter. The only thing missing is the mischievous sparkle I'm used to seeing from his daughter. I agree with marmalade, I've seen those eyes before but usually in a much different situation.

Looking at Jordyn's pictures I often wonder what will happen to her in her future. I don't know, but children who lack THAT much attention are probably happy about anyone showing some kind of interest in them. That can have ALL KINDS of consequences, from becoming a pregnant teen to getting in serious peril etc. :doh: I hope the Duggars wake up and show their precious, beautiful blessing Jordyn that she indeed is all that. :(

It frightens me that anyone would model their homeschool choices after the Duggars. They use Switched on Schoolhouse (when we actually see them homeschooling on the computers), which is nothing to write home about.

It frightens me that anyone would model their homeschool choices after the Duggars. They use Switched on Schoolhouse (when we actually see them homeschooling on the computers), which is nothing to write home about.

Same here, I have seen messages on the Maxwell blog how many of their "fans" have based everything that they have done w/ their family from homeschooling to family Bible time to not allowing sports or outside friends on what the Maxwell family does.

Archived