IGNORED

Lousewife and her commenters just got more racist

SpeakNow

"In the Fourth Ward, Obama received 9,955 votes and Romney, a total of 55. Black resistance to homosexual “marriage,†which Obama supports, is non-existent in these places. Blacks don’t think when they vote. They follow. There are few black rebels and many, if not most, blacks have probably never met someone who dissented from the prevailing view. Ideologically, they are the most conformist people on earth. And yet their conformism is considered a virtue by liberals, who secretly think so little of blacks they are not surprised at their herd-like behavior."

"Whenever you point out to a liberal that a black person has a soul, the liberal is shocked, shocked, that you could say such a thing. No, the liberal will protest, a black person is simply a mouth to feed, a black person has material essence only. The black man, the liberal argues in his roundabout way, is not spiritual. He has no soul and hence no moral obligations. Thus when a liberal looks at the monolithic voting record of blacks, he merely looks at the monolithic poverty of blacks, and sees within it, no room for individuality. He sees hungry receptacles to feed. He sees physical hardship. To him, the black man is no more eternal than a May fly."

“The greatest irony about Obama is that he does not have the best interests of blacks at heart. Imagine that. I would even argue that slavery oppressed blacks less than liberalism because slavery did not compel blacks to give up their souls.â€

What the fuck??????

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2012/11/blacks-vote-monolithically/#more-47518

Liberalism is worse than slavery because it compels black people to give up their souls. You heard it here, folks. :laughing-rolling:

I looked at the subject and thought "how is that possible?"

I agree about the comments -- I think it's all Laurence, all the time.

HOw do lousewife comments ever appear since her comments are always closed? Me thinks she writes her own comments.

Supposedly you have to email them to her and then she posts them.

I think she writes most of them herself, or significantly changes them. Most of the comments are written in her/Lawrence Auster's distinctively reptilian voice.

I am not surprised that such a huge amount of black voters chose Obama instead of the people chanting "put the white back in the white house!"

Supposedly you have to email them to her and then she posts them.

I think she writes most of them herself, or significantly changes them. Most of the comments are written in her/Lawrence Auster's distinctively reptilian voice.

I am not surprised that such a huge amount of black voters chose Obama instead of the people chanting "put the white back in the white house!"

I emailed a comment to her just to test (from a dummy account). She posted it.

s/he was probably thrilled to get a real comment!

"Whenever you point out to a liberal that a black person has a soul, the liberal is shocked, shocked, that you could say such a thing. No, the liberal will protest, a black person is simply a mouth to feed, a black person has material essence only. The black man, the liberal argues in his roundabout way, is not spiritual. He has no soul and hence no moral obligations."

:? What the hell? Where did she get the idea that liberals think that black people don't have souls? That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Kidist is a fan of the Lousewife. They are of similar ilk. The Lousewife probably tolerates Kidist even if she doesn't think highly of her brown ilk. Yes, Kidist, you're brown.

I would think that said non-resistance to same-sex marriage in the black community is because they know what it's like to be marginalized. Something I'm certain the lousewife knows nothing about. I know Coretta Scott King came out in favour of LGBTQ equality before she died.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's really all I can say.

Actually, no, I will say this: It's interesting when people outside of the community think that they know how the community works or even what's best for it. It's even more interesting when racists think that AA's or any other POC group cares what they think or have to say about them. Been there, done that, girl. Please. :lol:

Yeah, white liberal folks don't think that black people have souls, and Christianity is dead in that community? WTF? I'm pretty sure that someone's figured out that a community that is known for things like "soul food" and "soul music" might have people with, ya know, actual souls. Last time I checked, gospel music was also associated with Christianity. Some of us are also aware that it was the REVEREND Martin Luther King Jr., and have a clue that black churches played a huge role in the community and in the civil rights movement.

I sent her a detailed comment about how i support gay marriage. She didn't post it. Shocker.

Archived