IGNORED

Kidist - not even thinly veiled racism

Maggie Mae

http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/11/a ... aking.html

I thought I might throw up.

Finally, I this is what I surmised:

From now on, I will assume that any non-white I come across: Chinese, Muslim, black, Middle Eastern, Asian, African, Korean, Jamaican, Egyptian, Ethiopian, Japanese, Philippino, wants Canada to fail, wants white Americans to fail, wants to destroy the historical white-created Western civilization to fail.

They will be my enemies.

In her previous blog post (Nov 6, "Chivalry is not Dead"), wherein she declares herself a "lady" based on her attire (see viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13760), she says that she "rarely post photos of [her]self" because the blog is not about her.

I'm starting to thing the reason she does not post photos is so she will not chance retaliation for her venomous vitriol.

Fine, Kidist. You win. When I see you on the streets of Toronto, I shall assume that you want Canada to fail, want the multicultural society that we have proudly built in Toronto to fail, and that you are incapable of moving past the racist culture in which you were raised and fitting into our society. Happy now?

BTW - judging by the demographics of your neighborhood, you must spend a lot of time hating everyone that you see.

http://www.toronto.ca/demographics/cns_ ... /cns75.htm

http://www.toronto.ca/demographics/cns_ ... /cns73.htm

She is insane, shes also one of those sickening people who has awful opinions but has to spread them everywhere instead of keep them inside her filthy mind.

Her and Zsu should buy an island together away from us regular people.

What in the actual fuck? She is not even being subtle with her bigotry. Reduction of particular ethnic groups sounds awfully familiar (not to Godwin this thing from the word go, but here it's actually quite applicable).

Pssst... Kidist... I hate to point this out to you. You're not white. Now whatcha gonna do? *best sassy black woman with finger snap and head jerk*

Posted on the other thread about this. This is so pitifully sad I can't even snark.

The picture of what she was wearing...she made herself white. Made herself white (check the hands). This is a person with serious issues.

She has issues, I actually feel a bit sorry for her, as shes so racist towards anyone who isnt white, but isnt white herself. I wonder why she hates herself so much....is this what will become of the kids adopted by fundies from other countries who are forced to act white?

Posted on the other thread about this. This is so pitifully sad I can't even snark.

The picture of what she was wearing...she made herself white. Made herself white (check the hands). This is a person with serious issues.

I think the hands are actually gloves. She mentions that they match. But, the point still stands -- she is a blank, white mannequin face.

I don't know her heritage and she certainly does not look Caucasian, but it is not always easy to tell. My aunt, for instance, is kind of dark skinned Portuguese and back when she had short, curly black hair she was occasionally mistaken for black.

IF -- big IF -- she is white, I find it sadly amusing that she is judging people based on outward appearance when she herself would not pass on outward appearance. If she comes across a racist, she would be his/her victim. Isn't she lucky that the construction worker who helped her wasn't judging her dark skin the way she judges other people's physical attributes?

I think the hands are actually gloves. She mentions that they match. But, the point still stands -- she is a blank, white mannequin face.

I don't know her heritage and she certainly does not look Caucasian, but it is not always easy to tell. My aunt, for instance, is kind of dark skinned Portuguese and back when she had short, curly black hair she was occasionally mistaken for black.

IF -- big IF -- she is white, I find it sadly amusing that she is judging people based on outward appearance when she herself would not pass on outward appearance. If she comes across a racist, she would be his/her victim. Isn't she lucky that the construction worker who helped her wasn't judging her dark skin the way she judges other people's physical attributes?

Kidist is Ethiopian (Amhara). She's fairly scornful of darker skinned Ethiopians. They are violent animals, like Somalis are, dontyaknow.

Kidist is from a group in Ethiopia called the Amhara. I don't know how strongly any other members of that group feel about race, but she insists they are a "Caucasoid" group.

From a guest post she made on someone's blog:

How does this Amhara group see itself, historically and culturally? It sees itself as a direct descendant and continuation of the Axumite civilization of northern Ethiopia (1st to 7th century A.D.). It believes its origins are outside of Africa, recognizing its non-African, or I should say non-Negroid, ancestry. But, it still believes its history and presence is intertwined with the continent over several thousands of years.

The Amhara believe that they are the authentic rulers and builders of Ethiopia, and would not readily give that role even to their northern Tigray adversaries. They also strongly believe that other ethnic and racial groups, such as the dominant southern Negroid Oromo, or the Muslim (and Somali) groups in the southeast, do not have the capacity to be rulers and would destroy the country if leadership were in their hands. This sense of duty, nationalism, and confidence in leadership has been the mainstay of the Amhara since their arrival after the demise of the Axumite civilization, and their adherence to Christianity that started with Axumite King Ezana in the 4th century.

amnation.com/vfr/archives/015068.html

So at what point am I allowed to report this clearly dangerous, unsound bigot to blogspot? Because this is blatant hate speech that clearly advocates for the "reduction" of certain groups, which I think we can all agree is a violent statement. This is genuinely frightening.

So at what point am I allowed to report this clearly dangerous, unsound bigot to blogspot? Because this is blatant hate speech that clearly advocates for the "reduction" of certain groups, which I think we can all agree is a violent statement. This is genuinely frightening.

Thank you for reminding me of that option. I will report her asap.

Kidist is Ethiopian (Amhara). She's fairly scornful of darker skinned Ethiopians. They are violent animals, like Somalis are, dontyaknow.

:roll:

Reminds me of a church I visited that was all about "the curse of Ham justifies slavery" bullshit. One of the staunchest supporters (literally thought that black people should still be slaves -- it was supposed to be that way and, moreover, they would be happy to be slaves) had distant black ancestors, but he, of course, was not from the tribe of Ham. This was literally the first time I had hear this bastardization interpretation of the Bible, so I'm lucky my head did not explode from talking to this jackwagon.

I just went to Minneapolis a few weeks ago and there was so much racism against the Somalians. I kept asking, "what have Somalis ever done to you," but no one could ever answer the question beyond, "be Somalian" or "be everywhere, like cockroaches." I just couldn't believe it.

She has no actual power in either her real, socially isolated life, or in the blogosphere where she has limited readership and her no comment policy discourages more. The larger white power groups won't touch her, cause she's, you know, black.

If it weren't for the threatening "reduce their numbers" part, I'd find this hilarious. She's as deluded as those tea partiers who went around with signs like "Keep the guvmint out of my medicare".

Guess what, Kidist! To most other racists in America and Canada- you are the problem. Walk up to any of them and ask what race they think you are. Have fun curling up in the corner and crying afterward.

I emailed the twit I'm going to see if she responds.

For so much hate you spew in your posts about minorities do you forget that you yourself aren't caucasian but are ethiopian which is still brown? Do you really hate yourself so much that you have to bash other races you will NEVER be white and being hateful to other non whites won't make that happen.

This woman is off her rocker.

Archived