IGNORED

Sippy Cup's Brother has the ears!

WonderingInWA

[

-they have 9 kids: 5 slaves and 4 boys

*shrieking with laughter over the casual insouciance with which you point this out*

I can totally understand why they haven't had their ears pinned. I have larger than average ears that stick out. They're not nearly as noticeable as the Bradrick brothers' ears, but they're there. People have pointed it out. When they were really big on me, my mom used to say I looked like a bat (thanks mom). I went through self-conscious phases. And otoplasty never crossed my mind, even after watching people get it on The Swan. They're just my ears. I look stupid in hats, but I have more room for piercings! I endured relatively little taunting about them, and I think that's what's made it so that otoplasty is just one of those things that I never thought about. The orientation of people's ears also has no bearing on whether I find them attractive, so maybe I'm just not an ear person and that also contributed to it. Given that the Bradrick brothers are men, I wouldn't be surprised if they've had very little reason to think about their appearances at all.

I don't get what's up with some FJers these days but jeez some people like their bodies and don't want to hide their supposed flaws or have surgery. You are the ones making a big deal about it, and it's this attitude that encourage bullying and encourage people to see this as abnormal. Let's just accept diversity of body! It's not about being fundie at all!

I don't get what's up with some FJers these days but jeez some people like their bodies and don't want to hide their supposed flaws or have surgery. You are the ones making a big deal about it, and it's this attitude that encourage bullying and encourage people to see this as abnormal. Let's just accept diversity of body! It's not about being fundie at all!

A-fucking-men. Seriously, these people are off their shit crazy and we have people sitting here talking about their ears? They have no control over their ears. They were born with them.

I totally agree with Sophie that a 2 page thread on something someone has absolutely NO control over is petty and bullyish. And the people going all "well why doesn't he just have surgery?" ~ Really? Has it ever occurred to you that they might be totally comfortable with their ears? Has it ever occurred to you that they might not want to surgically alter themselves just to appease a bunch of people who go about pointing out the physical flaws in others? *smh*

:clap: :dance: I totally agree with you! We're all different, and yeah, if we want to change something about our bodies we can and should just go ahead! Fine! But why make fun of someone else because they don't want to? KWIM?

Archived