IGNORED

Sippy Cup's Brother has the ears!

WonderingInWA

You can get them pinned if you want. One of my daughters was born with "dumbo ears" but she grew into them so they don't stick out anymore. If they were still sticking out when she was older I might have considered letting her get them pinned.

Ex-Mr.-Hane-#1 had those ears, and said that he'd suggest otoplasty (=ear-pinning, which is inexpensive and relatively painless) to any kid of ours who inherited them. Fortunately, our daughter didn't.

Wait, I didn't know there were Sippy sibs. (I mean, I could've inferred, but I didn't really think about it until now.) So I have to ask: Do they all have "P" names?

Wait, I didn't know there were Sippy sibs. (I mean, I could've inferred, but I didn't really think about it until now.) So I have to ask: Do they all have "P" names?

There are about 10 Bradrick kids, IIRC. And no, they are not all "P" names. I think Phillip and Petie are among the younger ones. In fact, they might be empty-nesters these days.

That link didn't work for me either. But I found him just by doing a plain Google Image search on his name, and presto. Can't mistake those ears.

Here he is in all his glory:

2mdjbls.jpg

Oh, my! That's even better than the FB photo. WOW.

I believe Phillip and his wife (the former Katie Valenti) have 2 sons now. She's beautiful (as so many fundie girls are) and one can only hope the boys haven't got the ears.

Not sure why the family didn't opt to have those ears pinned back. It's a really simple op (as far as cosmetic adjustments go) and quite cheap too. They really are an unattractive family.

Oh, my! That's even better than the FB photo. WOW.

I believe Phillip and his wife (the former Katie Valenti) have 2 sons now. She's beautiful (as so many fundie girls are) and one can only hope the boys haven't got the ears.

It's like they're wings...little, tiny, man wings that'll start a-flappin' and he'll just lift right into the air and go soaring over fields and mountains. Fly away, Phillip...fly away and be free...!!! :angelic-whiteflying:

It's like they're wings...little, tiny, man wings that'll start a-flappin' and he'll just lift right into the air and go soaring over fields and mountains. Fly away, Phillip...fly away and be free...!!! :angelic-whiteflying:

Emily and Dna would have paid big money (ok, fine, big lettuce leaves) for ears like that! It would have reduced their bandaid budget, too.

I can totally understand why they haven't had their ears pinned. I have larger than average ears that stick out. They're not nearly as noticeable as the Bradrick brothers' ears, but they're there. People have pointed it out. When they were really big on me, my mom used to say I looked like a bat (thanks mom). I went through self-conscious phases. And otoplasty never crossed my mind, even after watching people get it on The Swan. They're just my ears. I look stupid in hats, but I have more room for piercings! I endured relatively little taunting about them, and I think that's what's made it so that otoplasty is just one of those things that I never thought about. The orientation of people's ears also has no bearing on whether I find them attractive, so maybe I'm just not an ear person and that also contributed to it. Given that the Bradrick brothers are men, I wouldn't be surprised if they've had very little reason to think about their appearances at all.

Not sure why the family didn't opt to have those ears pinned back. It's a really simple op (as far as cosmetic adjustments go) and quite cheap too. They really are an unattractive family.

Because god made them that way, of course. He looked at their little souls at the moment of their conception and decreed that they needed those ears with which to hear his holy word. And they would never desecrate the holy vessel god gave them. (But if course their wives should use hair dye and products and makeup and should starve their bodies into submission in the 9 weeks or so between pregnancies to be pleasing to their headships).

There are about 10 Bradrick kids, IIRC. And no, they are not all "P" names. I think Phillip and Petie are among the younger ones. In fact, they might be empty-nesters these days.

I think there are a couple sisters still at home as spinster help. It seems like one may be named Cecily?

Do you think they hear better with that orientation of ears? I mean this sincerely. Phillip's are crazy-horizontal. WOW.

I had my ears pinned back when I was 20/21. They stuck out a lot (one more than the other which looked even more ridiculous) and I hated them.

Of course being in the UK there was no extra cost which helped with the decision.

I had my ears pinned back when I was 20/21. They stuck out a lot (one more than the other which looked even more ridiculous) and I hated them.

Of course being in the UK there was no extra cost which helped with the decision.

I think I'd get my ears pinned if I were a Bradrick ... especially a male Bradrick who will need to have short, manly hair for the rest of his life.

I think there are a couple sisters still at home as spinster help. It seems like one may be named Cecily?

Here's their webpage: familydiscipleshipmin.com/about/

They have updated it since my last visit (about a year ago). It used to be much more informative. But since I obviously have no life and have studied that information way too closely I think I can still remember quite a lot:

-they have 9 kids: 5 slaves and 4 boys

-oldest is Andy (scroll down to about halfway: ncfic.org/harvest-speakers ), who is married with gazillion kids and is "an old friend" of - surprise! - our dear Maxhells: titus2.com/blog/index.php/2008/04/16/fargo-conference/ Andy and his wife seem to be hard core fundies based on her headcovering.

-then there is the first girl (Betsy? Betty?) who too has a boatload of kids but she also has quite a few adopted kids. I don't remember it all that well but I think she lives in Texas.

-Katherine married at an older age (probably in her mid to late thirties, so there is still a slight ray of hope for Poor Sarah M.) a couple of years ago. I think her husband is Jewish but I'm not sure. Would be interesting to know if they have any arrows in their quiver...

-then they have 3 girls whose ages escape me but they are somewhere between early to late thirties. Amy Ellen married a total jerk looking guy just half a year or so before Katherine's wedding. AE's husband seemed to be way more interested in their white horse in the farm style wedding than in his new bride. There was a thread about it somewhere here or on the old Yuku board. Then there is Cecily who is still a SAHD at the ripe old age of 30-something and who looks exactly like Mama Bradrick. And the third of this trio is a married to a fellow from their native Washington state and has 2 or 3 kids. They looked a bit less fundy and the husband looked somewhat annoyed in some pictures together with Sippy Cup, but I am probably hoping too much here. If you are allowed to marry a Bradrick daughter you gotta be a HC fundie.

-the last three are boys: dear Mr Macho Petey, Phillip the Elf (who has one of the most annoying voices ever: energeyesonline.com and whose wedding was photographed by... Chris Maxhell! --> christophermaxwell.com/weddings/phillip-katie/index.html ) and the youngest Stephen, who is actually quite a handsome fella: linkedin.com/pub/stephen-bradrick/15/240/9a3 . I just don't get why Phillip moved to Wake Forest. To be near Brother Petey? To get some great child beating advice from Scott and Deb Brown?

Now that I've written this all down I realize that I have a real problem...

Here's their webpage: familydiscipleshipmin.com/about/

They have updated it since my last visit (about a year ago). It used to be much more informative. But since I obviously have no life and have studied that information way too closely I think I can still remember quite a lot

Aww darn it, Lurker! They really have edited the "About" section. I remember when it had a huge family photo and blurbs for each Bradrick. I think Kelly and Petey only had the first two in that picture, because I remember wondering why it was so out of date, and then remembering how these women pop out one a year. Any idea who's having the baby at the end of 2012?

linkedin.com/pub/stephen-bradrick/15/240/9a3

Also, this says Stephen worked for College Minus when he can't even spell college. Thank you SOTDRT.

Archived