IGNORED

Stinking Lousewife on Same Sex Marriage in Maryland

lilwriter85

Dear Lousewife:

Since you would never listen to a liberal, here is a conservative using actual logic to address fear-mongering about gay marriage:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/06/27/f ... index.html

The short answer is that the case against same-sex marriage has been tested against reality. The case has not passed its test.

Since 1997, same-sex marriage has evolved from talk to fact.

If people like me had been right, we should have seen the American family become radically more unstable over the subsequent decade and a half.

Instead -- while American family stability has continued to deteriorate -- it has deteriorated much more slowly than it did in the 1970s and 1980s before same-sex marriage was ever seriously thought of.

Personally, when I was 29, I was married (to a man) and a mother. This is the local community center where I attended post-natal groups and other parenting resources:

http://www.the519.org/programsservices/ ... ceprograms

29 year old maryland resident here. I voted for gay marraige because

-I believe in equal protection under the law

-Banning gay marriages doesn't stop gay couples from making lasting comitments, (as evidenced by my parent's gay friends who are celebrating 35+ years of being together) it just stops the state from legally recognizing that comitment.

- Marriage is about love, comittment, compionship. It is not mandatory to have children.

- If gay couples wanted to have children allowing them to be married makes things more stable for issues like hosptial visitation rights, inheriting money, filing taxes, etc.

- Every reptuable study (ie not the one that that studied the affects of gay parents on children but excluded the children of gay couples from the study) of the children of gay parents show they come out just fine.

- The sanctity of my marriage doesn't depend on me excluding other people from that same right.

Another almost 29 year old MD resident, who voted for gay marriage for all the reasons Lilah listed.

Her latest post...words can't even describe the disgust I feel:

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... ithically/

I was just about to post this.

"Blacks don’t think when they vote. They follow.

Whenever you point out to a liberal that a black person has a soul, the liberal is shocked, shocked, that you could say such a thing. No, the liberal will protest, a black person is simply a mouth to feed, a black person has material essence only. The black man, the liberal argues in his roundabout way, is not spiritual. He has no soul and hence no moral obligations. Thus when a liberal looks at the monolithic voting record of blacks, he merely looks at the monolithic poverty of blacks, and sees within it, no room for individuality. He sees hungry receptacles to feed. He sees physical hardship. To him, the black man is no more eternal than a May fly."

I can't even.. What the FUCK is wrong with this woman?

Her latest post...words can't even describe the disgust I feel:

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... ithically/

If she's going for shock value, she's succeeded. She's also clarified for the world that her ignorance is exceeded only by her racism.

And she openly identifies as Christian? This blog entry is about as anti-Christlike as anything I can remember, on par with Zsu's more hateful drivel.

I was just about to post this.

"Blacks don’t think when they vote. They follow.

Whenever you point out to a liberal that a black person has a soul, the liberal is shocked, shocked, that you could say such a thing. No, the liberal will protest, a black person is simply a mouth to feed, a black person has material essence only. The black man, the liberal argues in his roundabout way, is not spiritual. He has no soul and hence no moral obligations. Thus when a liberal looks at the monolithic voting record of blacks, he merely looks at the monolithic poverty of blacks, and sees within it, no room for individuality. He sees hungry receptacles to feed. He sees physical hardship. To him, the black man is no more eternal than a May fly."

I can't even.. What the FUCK is wrong with this woman?

WTF????

There's plenty of Christianity in the American Black community. However, when any community engages in block voting, it's a pretty good sign that they are rejecting something which is seen as so threatening that it outweighs all other concerns. The better question is "why were Romney and the Republican party alienating so many non-white voters?"

Archived