IGNORED

Fundie posts on facebook- share away

homeschoolmomma1

I have seen so many I have to post. Names changed to protect the innocent...

Ugh just hit a deer on the way to Jenny's cousins wedding now waiting for the sheriff to get here..

post in reply... So glad everyone's ok. This is when you have to think that maybe God sacrificed that deer to keep you from worse trouble down the road!

Dear people such as Melissa and Sam have blessed us with clothing. Time to share the love....got boys 4-6 available and shoes. First come first serve....not holding for long before I give to charity.

Those are not too bad...

but the car add tops it- I feel like people would be paying a lot of 1986 car..

For Sale: 1986 Honda Civic Hatchback: 35-39 mpg. Are you looking for a reliable, great running vehicle. A friends civic had 249,000 miles. 74,200 original miles. Stick shift, 5 passenger, seat lays down to haul stuff, runs awesome. No rust, in good condition. Outside looks good. Inside has a few cosmetic issues. Bought for husband to use to commute to work. He broke his back a couple years ago and he can't drive it. Only had 2 owners. Please text me at 555-444-3321. Or private message me. Asking $1,450. I think it's an adorable car.

Heck no I don't trust the UN. Most of them are Muslims who hate America. They need to mind there own business. Obama will do what ever to stay President. Wait right wing is trying to rig elections! Really!!!! I believe the voting machines kept flipping people's votes to Obama. Hhhmmmm. Gotta live those liberals. Funny thing is I do love them because Christ loves them. We can agree to disagree. The horrible destruction from Sandy, the lives that were list is very sad and heartbreaking. Shouldn't the 4 lives lost in libya be heartbreaking also. Actually those 4 lives could have been soared had our government not turned their back on our men.

Sorry just had to vent- not trying to make anyone upset (if I did). Just drives me bonkers

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have a few of my old church friends on my FB friends list. Most of them are doing "30 days of Thankfulness" posts, & one is posting a different Bible verse on thankfulness every. single. day.

She also posted this:

197288_4349736674726_752063748_n.jpg

What does that even mean?

I still have a few of my old church friends on my FB friends list. Most of them are doing "30 days of Thankfulness" posts, & one is posting a different Bible verse on thankfulness every. single. day.

She also posted this:

197288_4349736674726_752063748_n.jpg

What does that even mean?

That she's pro-homosexuality? Because that's totally how I read it.

Here are some things from my crazy fundie cousin:

sounds like obama is the new Hitler...if you are still planning to vote for obama, PLEASE take a look at this video and really THINK about what you are doing to this country. Even if you don't like Romney, PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA! He is destroying this country!

Now, THIS is a bunch of malarky...come on! If you don't want unplanned pregnancies, there IS such a thing as ABSTINENCE! We don't need pills and abortions to control the population! And, btw, there is NO need for population control. That's just another one of those liberal schemes to get you to believe they know what is right for a woman, and for this country!

Oh, and she actually carved a fetus from a pumpkin. I deleted it immediately!

Eh I just googled fetus pumpkins and there are pages full of their images on google.

Wtf? More than one person has decided to whittle a fetus from a pumpkin? That is incredibly bizarre.

Fetuses. Now with pigtails and looking school-aged.

I know! I rolled my eyes when i first saw it. I have two fb friends that 99 percent of their posts are tea party, super conservative related, talking about how evil obama is.

I know! I rolled my eyes when i first saw it. I have two fb friends that 99 percent of their posts are tea party, super conservative related, talking about how evil obama is.

Would there be any social repercussions if you commended "LOL" on every one of them? I feel like that's what I'd keep doing until they deleted me.

Would there be any social repercussions if you commended "LOL" on every one of them? I feel like that's what I'd keep doing until they deleted me.

Nope,not at all.

THere wasa fb status on my feed that said "Religion is ruining thi country" and someone commented "No christianity is ruining this country" It made me lolz.

Funny thing is I have a pastor on my fb who never posts anything pro life, anti gay, or political.

For Sale: 1986 Honda Civic Hatchback: 35-39 mpg. Are you looking for a reliable, great running vehicle. A friends civic had 249,000 miles. 74,200 original miles. Stick shift, 5 passenger, seat lays down to haul stuff, runs awesome. No rust, in good condition. Outside looks good. Inside has a few cosmetic issues. Bought for husband to use to commute to work. He broke his back a couple years ago and he can't drive it. Only had 2 owners. Please text me at 555-444-3321. Or private message me. Asking $1,450. I think it's an adorable car.

I keep thinkiing i should e-mail this to Josh... for his car lot

Posted this image:

9219_489044967793016_1355367087_n.jpg

And shouldn't we consider the rights of all people? Just because a person was convicted of rape (especially if the person didn't know he or she was doing anything wrong) doesn't mean that they've waived their rights, especially one as important as parenting a child.

On the bright side, reading this aloud in a room full of feminists is good for a laugh.

Posted this image:

On the bright side, reading this aloud in a room full of feminists is good for a laugh.

:shock: Holy shit. Tell me that is not real. It has been a long time since my jaw has literally dropped at something I've read on the internet, but it happened here. I just. I don't even. Crazy.

Posted this image:

That comment is seriously fucked up.

Archived