IGNORED

Confessions of a CF Husband - Trisha "close to dying"

2xx1xy1JD

I don't follow this blog, and I'm curious if they have ever addressed their take on stem cell research that any of you can recall. From what I've read, that might lead to new treatments that could eventually even include repairing organs and reducing the need for transplants. Most fundies don't support it, though. If they oppose research that could reduce the difficulty of getting a needed transplant *and* they are on the waiting list for a second transplant, then yah, that's pretty selfish.

I can sort of guess what their take on embryonic stem cells is. If they would choose embryonic life over hers and think everyone else should be forced to...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lilwriter85

• treemom

• Minerva

• 2xx1xy1JD

Nate posted yesterday that Trisha has been having stomach problems that she has been deactivated from the transplant list and that she will skipped if lungs become available. He also said that she could reactivated later on.

• 2 weeks later...
It looks like his blog has gone private. That doesn't sound good.

Here's the last post:

"First, an update to tell you that Tricia has still not been reactivated. We have an appointment tomorrow morning with a doctor and hope to know more then.

Second, I'm am taking the blog offline temporarily tomorrow morning. I am hoping to reopen the blog in the very near future, and will definitely do so before a transplant surgery takes place.

In the meantime, we deeply appreciate your continued prayers for Tricia. You are welcome to follow me on Twitter if you want to continue to receive updates. CLICK HERE for my Twitter page. Thank you.

Nate"

The latest tweet: "Gwyneth will be here by noon tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!! Going to see Santa tomorrow evening!!!"

The latest tweet: "Gwyneth will be here by noon tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!! Going to see Santa tomorrow evening!!!"

I want to keep up with them, but I don't want to follow him on twitter because of how NASTY he was about the election...

I want to keep up with them, but I don't want to follow him on twitter because of how NASTY he was about the election...

I only recently started following them. I agree he was pretty nasty about the election, but lately he is tweeting mostly about sports and instagram links about Gwyneth and Tricia. I will probably check his twitter and IG every couple of days.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish the best to their family...regardless of their political or religious beliefs, I can't stand the thought of that little girl losing her mother. Such a sad situation

I wish the best to their family...regardless of their political or religious beliefs, I can't stand the thought of that little girl losing her mother. Such a sad situation

The thought of the girl losing her mother is what tears me up. I do think Nate is loving father. But he still annoys me for different reasons especially them having a foster child during a difficult situations.

I'm a little confused they have a bio child & a foster child or just a foster child?

They have both a foster child and their bio daughter.

I'm sorry but this guy is a smuck. Obama did a wonderful job w/ his speech, the Facebook feed was filled w/ praise of him, even the ones u do not really like him.

I'm looking at his tweets now. He is a massive Obama hater and very anti-choice. I'm not surprised he is bitching about Obama's speech.

Nate tweeted a couple of hours ago that they are waiting for the doctor. He hasn't tweeted since then. I get the feeling that Tricia wasn't reactivated.

Like this tweet

"@MinnesotaJoY @wicksational sorry, but I'm not going to debate. Violence against children in this country begins and ends with abortion. "

Um, except apparently it doesn't. ASshole.

Like this tweet

"@MinnesotaJoY @wicksational sorry, but I'm not going to debate. Violence against children in this country begins and ends with abortion. "

That's such a weird thing to say. Begins and ends with. Does he mean that it's the only violence against children? Or that it's the only important violence against children? Or that violence against real children is indirectly caused by aborting fetuses and if we outlawed abortion people would stop thinking it's ok to hurt children? Either way, that man's relationship with reality is sketchy at best. Adding him to my list of people I wish existed only in the imagination of Onion writers.

I'm also terribly sorry about his wife. I can't even imagine what it's like knowing you're this close to losing your life partner.

I think if his book does get indeed published it was have small niche audience kind of like Stephanie Nielson and her book. I got sucked into Nate blog right before he took it down. I remember some of entries before and after the little girl was born. He is pretty nasty on twitter, but I have to laugh at some of his sports related tweets. He praised Tebow the other day.

Like this tweet

And this asshat will be indoctrinating the two children after the child is gone. Oh happy day>sarcasm.