IGNORED

Helping Men By Helping Women

debrand

I'm preparing to speak to 400 women at our women’s Captivating Retreat this Saturday on "Loving A Man". I'm pretty excited about sharing my sagely heart, what an honor! (My next thought is, ?!%$@! What a weight… 350 husbands depending on me to step up and into the gap advocating for them!)It’s been a sweet time allowing the desires of my masculine heart regarding a woman’s love surface. Memories, moments, disappointments and the lingering joys of 38 years of my marriage to Lori rise. I’m in a good place, God is present, I’m smiling, reflecting and writing. Then I think, "Hey, what do some of the great love songs have to say about love from a man's perspective?"

So... two hours have passed and I'm stuck in my big easy chair, alone, spinning Love Songs like a late Saturday night DJ, a little weepy and hoping I can make a shift to Outlaw Country real soon.

ransomedheart.com/blogs/craig/love-dj

I've read on numerous Christian women's blogs that their articles are meant for women only and that is why they don't address what men. However, I've noticed that men don't mind telling women other than their wives what they should do.

Lately I've become even more iritated at the idea that I'm like every other woman so therefore I can be dealt with like a mass produced cog in a greater work. My husband paid me an accidental compliment. We were discussing something we saw on tv and I said that I wouldn't like that but other women might. He said, he never listens when people discuss what 'Women want' because I'm not like other women. I'm an individual

ransomedheart.com/blogs/craig

Guest Anonymous

ransomedheart.com/blogs/craig/love-dj

I've read on numerous Christian women's blogs that their articles are meant for women only and that is why they don't address what men. However, I've noticed that men don't mind telling women other than their wives what they should do.

Lately I've become even more iritated at the idea that I'm like every other woman so therefore I can be dealt with like a mass produced cog in a greater work. My husband paid me an accidental compliment. We were discussing something we saw on tv and I said that I wouldn't like that but other women might. He said, he never listens when people discuss what 'Women want' because I'm not like other women. I'm an individual

ransomedheart.com/blogs/craig

Haven't read it yet but am choking back laughter at the (unintended?) innuendo of it all ... "stepping up and into the gap" on behalf of 350 men. Having a "sweet time.... regarding a woman's love surface"

He's just another arrogant, entitled douche who lacks awareness of how ridiculous he sounds....

Archived