IGNORED

Hellena and the Magic Cow's liver Clitoris!

OkToBeTakei

A bit like how they only discovered in the year 2000 what a clitoris actually was, and how big it was, even though surgeons had been cutting through it for years. Do you know how big a clitoris is? Did you know that the organ inside is attached to our little nubs of desire just like a giant iceberg is under the tip? And that it’s actual size inside us is about as big as a cow’s liver? With nerve endings that reach from our belly buttons to our anus, and down our thighs almost to our knees?? And do you know why they only found out in the year 2000? Because in the dawn of medicine, when they were practicing on cadavers, women were hard to find and work on, due to the general distaste for women at the time. And they were only interested in womens genitalia to see if it was true that women had an inny, while men had an outy. When they discovered this wasn’t the case, they didn’t really bother to explore much more.

So basically It's a bit like Titanic is the size a cow's liver so that is about 10 -12 pounds and was discovered in the year 2000.

Good to know.

:lol:

I only clicked on this thread to discover how cows and a clitoris were related. :mrgreen:

:lol:

For this and other educational musings (and some funky crochet)

spunoutpost.blogspot.co.uk/

They only discovered the clitoris in 2000 and yet I found mine in 1983. Maybe I'm a trail blazer! I would like to trademark the clit.

Reminds me of the time that one of my classmates was asked to reel off some famous explorers, and included Dr. Grafenberg.

Pretty sure the clitoris was discovered before 2000, though.

Reminds me of the time that one of my classmates was asked to reel off some famous explorers, and included Dr. Grafenberg.

Pretty sure the clitoris was discovered before 2000, though.

yet there's some truth in there that it is only recently that they did a full MRI of the clitoris and discovered the 4 legs (no they don't go down to the knees) but they at least wrap around the vagina.

I thought this would be some sort of disgusting dead cow part masturbation thing, like the story of someone who used a cow heart and an electical current to masturbate and died from it.

After the naked roast sitter, you just never know what you will find in threads like this.

They only discovered the clitoris in 2000 and yet I found mine in 1983. Maybe I'm a trail blazer! I would like to trademark the clit.

Oh hell, I discovered the clitoris before that, so someone call the Nobel Committee already.

All I have is "da fuq???"

Hellena is one speshul snowflake, that is for certain.

I'd like to add Im pretty sure I fund mine before 2000 as well.

Fun Fact: pigs experience 30 minute orgasms.

:lol: Don't tell Hellena.

I do hope she does not decide to crochet a clitoris to illustrate her fact. Saying that her last creation may well have been a clitoris. Need to find the picture.

I think that Helena must have been a really bad lesbian if she didn't know about the clitoris until 2000!

I think that Helena must have been a really bad lesbian if she didn't know about the clitoris until 2000!

Oh, Hellenna, self styled expert on birth, sex and death (really), knew all about it. It's just those horrible patriarchal scientists with their anti women agenda who didn't bother to study female anatomy til the twenty first century.....

Never mind that by then women had been active scientists, researchers and doctors in prestigious medical institutes for over a century..... It's all about "the system" suppressing the human animalistic impulses of the female, cause that goddess energy is just too strong and terrifies them all......

Hellenna is a special kind of crazy, but I find her sad, cause its pretty obvious she's spent her entire life reinventing herself over and over again in her search for community, respect and acceptance, before resorting to birthing her own followers when she couldn't find them any other way in the long term.

Reminds me:

" The anatomist Mateo Renaldo Colombo (1516-1559), professor at Padua, claimed to have discovered it ("De re anatomica," 1559, p. 243). He called it amor Veneris, vel dulcedo "the love or sweetness of Venus." It had been known earlier to women." - the Online Etymology Dictionary

Archived