IGNORED

Where is Team Bradrick

Witsec7

I've just left a comment on the Bradrick fb page saying that I suppose that they are all busy helping with the Sandy aftermath. How long before it is deleted?

Edit: Wow, that was fast. It's been deleted already. So I left another one.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've just left a comment on the Bradrick fb page saying that I suppose that they are all busy helping with the Sandy aftermath. How long before it is deleted?

Edit: Wow, that was fast. It's been deleted already. So I left another one.

LOLOLOL! I love it! He's such an ass.

AND....it looks to be gone as well!

There is zero surprise there. Typical fundie - open your trap non stop but when it comes time to do something, run and hide and make sure no one reminds you of your words - or in the case of Sippy Cup, your claims at being a real man.

Maybe he's just spending all his time trying to knock Kelly up again. She hasn't been pregnant since, what, May? Unless she already is and no one has said anything - which wouldn't be unusual, I guess - he's got to get that woman pregnant with number 6 ASAP.

There is zero surprise there. Typical fundie - open your trap non stop but when it comes time to do something, run and hide and make sure no one reminds you of your words - or in the case of Sippy Cup, your claims at being a real man.

Maybe he's just spending all his time trying to knock Kelly up again. She hasn't been pregnant since, what, May? Unless she already is and no one has said anything - which wouldn't be unusual, I guess - he's got to get that woman pregnant with number 6 ASAP.

Oh, I'm sure she's pregnant again. Certainly she couldn't go this long without loading up another one for the quiver, right? She's such a faithful servant of her headship.

I actually wondered if Peter was in the Amazon again with Doug. Does anybody know if he went with them?

Oh, my, I didn't realize Dougie (is a tool) was off to find the anaconda again. That guy is such a dick. You know he would never leave Petie at home on an adventure like that. I wonder who is the Deletemaster behind the Bradrick Inc. FB page, then? Probably Scott Brown.

His rescue site has an update for Sandy complete with typos and spelling mistakes.

I know he is young, but it seemed to me that he hasn't stayed very long in any of his work situations. The longest is five years which is okay, I guess. But the others are around two, to two and a half years. Unless it is contract work, I don't like to see short-term employment histories.

Does it seem that Sippy Cup may have problems being a team player? That, and he wants to be the boss.

Grand Delusions comes to mind.

It would not surprise me one bit to see him, at some point, crash and burn and Kelly back at the Brown barn.

His rescue site has an update for Sandy complete with typos and spelling mistakes.

I think those are worth quoting:

More than 8.6 people lost power during the storm

Well, gee, that's not so bad -- of course, if the .6 person used to be a whole person, that could be sad.

A fire in the Breezy Point area of NYC raged out of control as fire crews were not hampered by floodwaters in responding.

:? :?: Maybe someone doesn't know what "hampered" means.

I think those are worth quoting:

Well, gee, that's not so bad -- of course, if the .6 person used to be a whole person, that could be sad.

:? :?: Maybe someone doesn't know what "hampered" means.

LOL!

Yes, I wondered about those 8.6 people who lost power. I was wondering if the .6 person was maybe a developing fetus? And really, thank God it wasn't laundry day when those fire crews could have been hampered!

Or "not".

:lol: I was giving whoever wrote that the benefit of the doubt, assuming it was the less-common word that threw him, but you could be right! :lol:

Archived