IGNORED

Where is Team Bradrick

Witsec7

Catamite? Maybe that's pushing it, even though no fundie is likely to know what that is offhand.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh. You know what's really impressive on a resume? When you google one of the company names and the only mention of it is ON that very resume.

It probably doesn't help that he misspelled "independent"...

Ahahahaha, that's beyond awesome. He's a homeschooled physicist and engineer? What a self-important tosser. No education, no real work experience but plenty of hot air.

Listen here, Bradrick: I know engineers.

I worked for them.

I married one.

And until you show me your P.E. designation from any state in the USofA,

you, sir, are no engineer.

The nerve of that clown....! :evil:

My god in heaven! Are you saying that there are female firefighters?!

Quick, we must call Bradrick and have him and his fools put these uppity women in their place. Female firefighters... whatever is the world coming to?

And if there is a god (any god, I'm not picky, I'll take one of the minor Romans!), please let some of these twits show up to 'help' and be put in their place by women who actually know what they're doing.

Yeah, can you imagine the absolute shock on their faces when they go charging in with their "here we come to save the day!" and come face to face with female emergency responders that are actually in charge of the operation? Not just firefighters and poice but National Guard? Yikes, they will have to take orders from a female! Oh the horror!

Heh. You know what's really impressive on a resume? When you google one of the company names and the only mention of it is ON that very resume.

My guess is Petey and friends just went hiking for a couple years to prove their uber-manliness and decided to give it a fancy name.

There is of course the chance that they don't consider the east coast "real America", and therefore think it's not worth helping...

There is of course the chance that they don't consider the east coast "real America", and therefore think it's not worth helping...

Didn't they only go to Alabama after the tornadoes because Kelly and other VFers lived there? (and only to their neighborhood)

They actually live on the east coast, although they're a couple of hours from the beach. Sandy followed an unusual path by hitting the NE while missing most of the Carolina coast. They probably are casting judgment over the godless liberals in NY and the rest of New England, but there's no reason they couldn't offer some support to Virginia or Maryland. Of course, that's making the assumption that they were capable of helping in any meaningful way, and we know they aren't.

They actually live on the east coast, although they're a couple of hours from the beach. Sandy followed an unusual path by hitting the NE while missing most of the Carolina coast. They probably are casting judgment over the godless liberals in NY and the rest of New England, but there's no reason they couldn't offer some support to Virginia or Maryland. Of course, that's making the assumption that they were capable of helping in any meaningful way, and we know they aren't.

Not only would they not be helpful, they would be an outright liability to any emergency operation. Not just lack of proper training, but their inability to put aside their beliefs and views for the sake of assisting in the effort. This is not the time to get all judgemental on the people you are helping and it could put folks in needless danger as well.

As a female firefighter-paramedic on the east coast, I would love it if Bradrick and co. Showed up. I would squash them under my steel toed boot, and then to really blow their minds, tell them that not only do I work full time in a male dominated profession, I am a homeschooling mom too. It isn't an either/or.

It probably doesn't help that he misspelled "independent"...

Well, and "management":

"Physics, engineering, logistics, agriculture, history, theology, leadership, and business managment at Homeschool Graduate".

Well, and "management":

"Physics, engineering, logistics, agriculture, history, theology, leadership, and business managment at Homeschool Graduate".

Bolding above is mine.

What the heck does he mean by "at Homeschool Graduate"? He makes it sound like it's an institution or something but I am reading it as another SOTDR fail and it should be "as a homeschool graduate". But even that doesn't make sense. Good grief.

Bolding above is mine.

What the heck does he mean by "at Homeschool Graduate"? He makes it sound like it's an institution or something but I am reading it as another SOTDR fail and it should be "as a homeschool graduate". But even that doesn't make sense. Good grief.

That bugged me, too. But I think when you are completing your LinkedIn profile, there are forms where you list your educational institutions, and then they are just plopped in to some kind of pre-formatted output which likely adds the "at". But yeah, he should have gone back to proof how the public sees his profile and made changes accordingly.

And, FWIW, I believe in our state (WA, which is where Petey was homeschooled), any "accredited" homeschool (and I use that term lightly -- lol) has to register with the state with a name for their school. So whether it was Bradrick Dining Room Table School or whatever, he should have listed the name of the school rather than the method. But, we know he's not incredibly bright, just incredibly arrogant, so...

That bugged me, too. But I think when you are completing your LinkedIn profile, there are forms where you list your educational institutions, and then they are just plopped in to some kind of pre-formatted output which likely adds the "at". But yeah, he should have gone back to proof how the public sees his profile and made changes accordingly.

And, FWIW, I believe in our state (WA, which is where Petey was homeschooled), any "accredited" homeschool (and I use that term lightly -- lol) has to register with the state with a name for their school. So whether it was Bradrick Dining Room Table School or whatever, he should have listed the name of the school rather than the method. But, we know he's not incredibly bright, just incredibly arrogant, so...

Yeah, I thought it could have been a something with preformatting, too. I don't use LinkedIn but seen this with completing online resumes. It's just reads very poorly. But bet he thinks it just sounds awesome because of the self-awarded titles.

I just saw a news clip on the weather channel about a non-profit group called First Response Team of America. As soon as Sandy hit WV they were there with chainsaws clearing downed trees, and once it hit NJ they were there with heavy equipment clearing downed trees and clearing sand off roads, etc. Meanwhile, where is Petey? Hmmm? <<>>

I just saw a news clip on the weather channel about a non-profit group called First Response Team of America. As soon as Sandy hit WV they were there with chainsaws clearing downed trees, and once it hit NJ they were there with heavy equipment clearing downed trees and clearing sand off roads, etc. Meanwhile, where is Petey? Hmmm? <<>>

I'm dying for someone to post a question to his FB page asking what they are doing to help.

You didn't when I homeschooled here, although it could have been different when Bradrick was homeschooling. Currently, you just have to file a paper with the school district saying that you waive your child's right to a public education, sign that you have an AA or higher (or alternately, that you have taken a special class on home education offered at colleges in the state), and have your child tested every year.

I'm dying for someone to post a question to his FB page asking what they are doing to help.

Done! :whistle:

Bradrick.png

It's pretty telling that the last post on the FB page is from over a year ago. I think !BRADRICK!!!! is a little more than a figment of Petey's overactive imagination.

It's pretty telling that the last post on the FB page is from over a year ago. I think !BRADRICK!!!! is a little more than a figment of Petey's overactive imagination.

Aaand my post has been deleted. That was quick.

Crap! I just went to look for it and it's gone! What a complete asshat! Good move, though. I can't quite make out all the text but I love how you quoted him about how he describes his stupid group. Soooo funny. Thanks for doing that! Bwah ha ha ha!

Wow. What you posted is a perfectly reasonable, and even respectful-sounding, question. Unless you're just out to rip people off, sit on your ass, and don't want anyone even asking a question that might make that a little bit obvious.

Archived