IGNORED

Mom's Island

canadian

My mum and her friends have always talked about opening a "Mom's Island" somewhere. A resort where there are no children and mothers just come to relax, have a few drinks on the beach and visit the spa sans kids.

Her stipulation was that no men were allowed other than the ones who walk around serving drinks.

If this place actually existed, which of the Sister Moms would you send to get away for some peace and quiet?

I think Grandma Duggar should be top of the list.

JANA! She's raised more kids that aren't hers than a lot of women have even given birth to.

Guest Anonymous
JANA! She's raised more kids that aren't hers than a lot of women have even given birth to.

Besides Jana and Grandma, I'd also send Jill, Sarah Maxwell, and both Botkin girls (more to get them away from Daddy than their siblings). On arrival, each woman would be issued shorts, t-shirts and sundresses. They would each have their own room or, if there wasn't room enough, there would still be no more than 2 women per room. The rooms would have their own bathrooms and TV/DVD combos. Entering their rooms, they would be greeted with full pitchers of either margaritas or pina coladas and a pound apiece of Godiva chocolates.

There would be a very large libary on the island, fully stocked with movies none of them ever saw and books none of them had ever read. There would also be a large lap pool, hot tub and sauna surrounded with chaise lounges so they could sretch out or read if they so chose. Of course, they would also be given one-piece, normal looking bathing suits to replace their modestwear and assured that none of their "authorities" would actually see them.

There would be plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables, grilled chicken and seafood and chickenetti and tater tot casserole conspicuously absent.

Forbidden topics of conversation would include: buddy system, SOTDRT, defrauding, authority.

Besides Jana and Grandma, I'd also send Jill, Sarah Maxwell, and both Botkin girls (more to get them away from Daddy than their siblings). On arrival, each woman would be issued shorts, t-shirts and sundresses. They would each have their own room or, if there wasn't room enough, there would still be no more than 2 women per room. The rooms would have their own bathrooms and TV/DVD combos. Entering their rooms, they would be greeted with full pitchers of either margaritas or pina coladas and a pound apiece of Godiva chocolates.

There would be a very large libary on the island, fully stocked with movies none of them ever saw and books none of them had ever read. There would also be a large lap pool, hot tub and sauna surrounded with chaise lounges so they could sretch out or read if they so chose. Of course, they would also be given one-piece, normal looking bathing suits to replace their modestwear and assured that none of their "authorities" would actually see them.

There would be plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables, grilled chicken and seafood and chickenetti and tater tot casserole conspicuously absent.

Forbidden topics of conversation would include: buddy system, SOTDRT, defrauding, authority.

I want to go to there. :obscene-drinkingcheers:

reserve me several tickets for myself and all of the mothers I know... all of us could use a nice break like that. :) haha. But honestly I'd probably send Anna. The poor girl looks so tired half the time. Being married to Smuggar seems to be taking a toll on the gal.

I think the oldest girl (Deanna?) from LIaS needs to go. She's probably worn out from raising all her siblings.

And Mama Ant doesn't seem particularly worn down, but i know she's been through some stressful stuff and could maybe use a little pampering.

Archived