IGNORED

Pastor Performs an Exorcism on a Gay Sex Demon

doggie

I guess this is the same flake who is trying to make his children and sell demon chasing

These are apparently a demon's worst nightmare.

Brynne Larson is 18 years old and enjoys horseback riding and shopping.

Savannah Scherkenback is a 20-year-old university student who works part-time in retail, while her 18-year-old sister Tess spends two hours each day studying the piano.

Together the girls from Phoenix, Ariz., are preacher Bob Larson's soldiers in a war raging between dark and the light.

Brynne cast out her first demon at age 13, she recalls.

And she'd like your child to follow her to the gates of Hell.

The three young girls travel as exorcists -- performing rite after rite, sometimes night after night.

"Evil is a reality -- everyone faces it," says Brynne.

"We have a choice to face it and fight or turn our back."

For Savannah, there are no doubts of demons.

The things they see, she says: "Defy human nature. To see a five-foot woman move four men around.

It's shocking and real."

The atmosphere in a room is charged when a demon appears, the girls say.

"There's almost a tangible presence of evil," Tess insists.

They are Larson's holy teen trinity.

"I am always present," cautions the preacher, who for 30 years has used public debates, radio and YouTube to spread his message of exorcising evil.

"(And) these girls know more about exorcism than any pastor or priest in North America."

You may have heard of Larson, or seen his work in the past week, as a video of him vanquishing a "homosexual sex demon" from a man during a church service spread like, well, hellfire.

Or maybe you spent $9.95 US to take his online "Demon Test" -- 21 questions to find out if you have the Devil or his minions in you.

But it's his plans for the future, including training young exorcists, that haven't gotten much attention.

His young demon-slayers run weekly Skype sessions with people from around the world, including one unnamed Alberta teen who's taking beginner exorcist lessons.

As well, next year the 68-year-old preacher wants to start an online exorcism academy, to teach young and old to cast out "snarling and fighting demons" -- something he says he's done 15,000 times.

His church is at the recruiting stage.

This week he travelled from Phoenix to Kansas City to San Diego -- the girls joining him this weekend -- and performed about 40 exorcisms along the way.

There's no lack of stop-overs ahead.

He estimates about 50% of the population has an evil presence lingering inside.

But welcoming teenagers to become demon warriors has invited worry and warnings.

Dr. Richard Gallagher, a professor of clinical psychiatry at New York Medical College and also on the faculty of the Columbia University Psychoanalytic Institute, has doubts about what the trio is doing.

Gallagher, an authority on exorcisms, believes those called to cast out evil should have many years of training and: "Show a great deal of sobriety, prudence and holiness.

"To just pick teenagers is ... a very dubious practice."

Father Gary Thomas, a Catholic priest at the Sacred Heart parish in Saratoga, Calif., is one of around 14 Vatican-certified exorcists in the U.S.

"What Rev. Larson is attempting is very dangerous when he involves teens in training them for this ministry," he explains. "This work requires a lot of spiritual maturity even for adults let alone younger people."

The public is often skeptical, he knows, but says he uses a team that includes a medical doctor, psychologist and psychiatrist in his discernment, to bring oversight to a serious process.

Rev. Larson counters he brings well trained fighters.

He also brings cameras.

His new reality show kicks off in about a week.

The first eight episodes are all his, but later, they will introduce his demon-fighting teens.

And they don't fear critics, with Savannah noting: "What we do is sensational by itself.

"Either way, there will always be those people who say that couldn't possibly be real.

"When you're there, they are undeniable."

I can't believe this asshole is getting a show. The good thing is that the show will bring more attention to him so maybe somebody will start investigating/debunking him.

You know I don't recall reading that Jesus or any of the apostles charged people 9.95 to find out if they were possessed. Who wants to bet any answer you give on that quiz is going to tell you that you're possessed? Also the Catholic church actually has oversight on exorcisms and to my knowledge they don't charge a fee to cast an evil spirit out of someone. I've been to a church where there was a supposed exorcism it was a teen-age girl who just started cussing and growling during a normal run of the mill Sunday service. My mom had begged me into going and we happened to be sitting two pews behind them when the ruckus started. I looked at my mom she looked at me and I could tell this was not a normal occurrence at that church because my mom and half the congregation looked either scared or confused. I was seriously looking for the nearest exit, because I had so not signed up for that kind of cray cray. Anyways I stayed because well paranormal stuff had always fascinated me things were pretty anticlimatic though, one of the elderly ladies and two elderly gentleman went over and gently laid hands on her there was no screaming or getting forceful on their part, and not much struggle on hers and then she was just tearfull and hugging them.

Woot! Gotta love Bob Larsen! OMG, my parents had me listening to that insane radio program when I was 9! My brother sent money in every month from his paper route.....yup, me and Bob go waaay back!

I'm not surprised that he is getting a reality show, the man is all about the money! He had Sean Sellers on his radio show all the freaking time, and totally used the kid for shock value. It was crazy.

There is so much cray cray in the article Doggie posted I don't know where to start. However, I will say that the Catholic Church does not charge for their services and will perform exorcisms on non Catholics.

I'm scared to watch this show...I'm afraid there is going to be a possum drowning involved.

There is so much cray cray in the article Doggie posted I don't know where to start. However, I will say that the Catholic Church does not charge for their services and will perform exorcisms on non Catholics.

I'm scared to watch this show...I'm afraid there is going to be a possum drowning involved.

LOL, no possum drowning, Bob is a whack 'em in the head with the Bible "In the Nayum of Jaysus" type. He loves to demand that the demon tell him it's name. IIRC Legion is crazy popular (cuz that is the one that Jesus talked to in the Gospels). I watched something about exorcisms once, they talked about Catholics and fundies, and Bob was on the fundie part. There was a woman at one of Bob's "demon casting out" (cuz fundies don't call it Exorcism, that is what the evil Catholics call it!) on the show, and she said that Bob has cast demons out of her 60some times.....seriously? What kind of person wouldn't realize that this poor woman probably had some kind of mental illness and tell her that she needed to seek out therapy and probably a psychiatrist?!? Bob's a con man, and a walking Chick track all at the same time!

Dear Gay Sex Demon:

Can you take over Tori Amos? Sometime when I am around? kthx. I will appreciate it immensely.

If you cannot get Tori Amos, I also have husbandly permission to have a torrid affair with Helen Mirren and Sia Furler. I hear you are already involved with Sia, though. :lol:

Emmiedahl

Welll, well, well....

It turns out Bob Larson's star turn exorcising a "gay" "demon" got his show exorcised from the Lifetime Channel.

I'm linking to this blog rather than to Larson's site himself, because I don't want this jackhole to get hits.

http://doubtfulnews.com/2012/10/reveren ... e-premier/

LIFETIME CHANNEL CANCELS THE REAL EXORCIST

I’m still in a state of shock. Word of the cancelation reached me less than 30 hours before the show was to premiere. My agent was taken by surprise. The production company that filmed the show was stunned. We still don’t have all the answers, but here’s what we do know.

You’ve read my emails saying that for over a week our offices have been bombarded by incredibly obscene calls from homosexual activists. Someone from the gay community found a 14-year-old video of me casting a demon out of a man who mentioned being affected by homosexual desires. Though it wasn’t a “gay exorcism†as the activists proclaimed (the demon cast out was Anger), the facts were overlooked.

more at the link...

Oh yeah, if Bob reads this, I still remember what you did to K.S. I have a long memory, you jackhole.

Welll, well, well....

It turns out Bob Larson's star turn exorcising a "gay" "demon" got his show exorcised from the Lifetime Channel.

I'm linking to this blog rather than to Larson's site himself, because I don't want this jackhole to get hits.

http://doubtfulnews.com/2012/10/reveren ... e-premier/

more at the link...

Oh yeah, if Bob reads this, I still remember what you did to K.S. I have a long memory, you jackhole.

Who is KS? I listened to Bob for about 6 years or so (9-15, maybe) and I don't remember this, is this someone from the call in show or someone that you know personally?

The Catholic Church also doesn't do exorcisms willy-nilly. I mean they perform psych tests and stuff before the exorcism is even done. Everything is pretty much ruled out beforehand. The movie the exorcist is accurate with the fact that priest did tests before they did the exorcism. Plus you have to be specially trained as one. Not every diocese has one.

How did this Pastor get his 'Certification' to be one?

Who is KS? I listened to Bob for about 6 years or so (9-15, maybe) and I don't remember this, is this someone from the call in show or someone that you know personally?

KS is someone I know from Usenet. Bob messed with his livelihood because KS had the temerity to expose Bob for the kind of charlatan he really is. (This was back in the 1990s.)

crackerjack box of course. or was it one of those online courses??

As far as I know, there is no certification. When I was exorcised at 8 it was simply my mom's then-husband and some deacons in the church.

KS is someone I know from Usenet. Bob messed with his livelihood because KS had the temerity to expose Bob for the kind of charlatan he really is. (This was back in the 1990s.)

Ah, well that sounds like good old Bob! What an asshole!

Archived