IGNORED

Vision Forum on The Space Jump

debrand

It doesn't matter what is found or proven -- fundies would still cling to their interpretation of everything.

Fundies gonna fundify.

There's already enough proof to show that the creation story is just a story. It wouldn't matter if 'god' himself came up to the fundies and said evolution was true, they still wouldn't believe it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The space jump accomplished something important. He used a suit that hadn't been tested before and showed that that suit could protect astronauts if something happened to the craft when reentering.

Also the Mars exploration, if it finds organisms, would blow apart the entire bible. It would almost prove evolution and our origin.

I could not care less about that. I think there are more pressing questions on this planet that need solving like starvation, sustainable development, illnesses, etc that the amount of money and scientific capacities put into space exploration is too much, way too much. Switching most of the support to current problems might bring advances that are totally useful to us, and could be just as earth shattering.

I understand that it is not a widespread opinion, but it is not opinion brought up of ignorance or stupidity. There is much to be done here, and many places where scientific research and funds are lackingl

Archived