IGNORED

"Conservative Women are Hotties and Liberal Women are Fug!"

GolightlyGrrl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually kind of hilarious. Not only is beauty subjective, but even by traditional standards there are plenty of beautiful women on both sides. And though I think Helen Hunt is pretty, even if Kidist doesn't like her I bet if she picked a women out of a bunch of pictures that she thought were prettiest some of those women would have liberal leanings.

:roll: That chesnut again. Seriously, why are conservatives so proud of this argument?

Why does it matter? I'll start a new one...liberal men have big d!cks, and conservative men have millimeter peters.

:roll:

This is actually kind of hilarious. Not only is beauty subjective, but even by traditional standards there are plenty of beautiful women on both sides. And though I think Helen Hunt is pretty, even if Kidist doesn't like her I bet if she picked a women out of a bunch of pictures that she thought were prettiest some of those women would have liberal leanings.

I also think Helen Hunt is pretty. On the topic of beauty and politics, I have never thought Sarah Palin is attractive. Something about her is odd to me and I can't figure out.

I've never clicked through to kidist blog before. I'm confused. I don't see anyone named "Kidist" rather "Camera Lucida"?

Also, is she always a total bitch?

Heh. I've always believed the opposite, given that conservative women are likelier to have more dated styling. And hair helmets. But haute is in the eye of the beholder.

Ah, yes. I've heard this one before, too: Christian girls who love Jesus shine with an inner light, have a bounce in their step, and are happy and smiling. Atheists girls, on the other hand, are depressed, lack self-confidence, have nothing to live for, etc. Maybe they're all goth, too, I'm not sure.

I'd love to show someone who claims this a bunch of photos of women and have them try to correctly identify the Christians and the atheists......

:roll: That chesnut again. Seriously, why are conservatives so proud of this argument?

Liberal women are (supposedly) mannish, and that messes with their precious gender roles. Being mannish means they're also shrewish and scowling so they get wrinkles, and they're loathe to appeal to men (since they're all man-haters anyway) so they have no sense of style and are frumpy. Just ball-busters all around, and frigid too!

Whether someone's conservative or liberal has nothing to do with what they look like, but conservative women are ugly on the inside.

I've never clicked through to kidist blog before. I'm confused. I don't see anyone named "Kidist" rather "Camera Lucida"?

Also, is she always a total bitch?

It seems like she is always a bitch. She has made a few racist entries before.

They're fucking idiots. Michelle Obama is adorable. And uh, Angelina Jolie, while NOT my type is considered hotter than hell. Uh, lemme find a few more. Demi Moore, JESSICA BIEL!??!?

They're either blind or delusional.

I thought the pics of Helen Hunt were lovely. Michelle Obama is very attractive too.

I am a non-attractive member of the Left :oops: but I can point you to loads of left wing women who are cute and pretty. Prettier than you, Kidist.

So Kidist used pictures of Lauren Bacall, Ingrid Bergman, Katharine Hepburn et al. to create a contrast with Helen Hunt. She does know all three of those, ESPECIALLY Hepburn but certainly Bacall and Bergman as well, were very liberal, right???? Yet somehow, they didn't catch the uglies...

So much for "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

I've had friends and have known people on both sides of the political lines and many have been attractive or unattractive.

I like Helen Hunt and love the dress she's wearing in those pictures posted.

I've always been partial to Reese Witherspoon, myself. I'm normally more a fan of brunettes but she has convinced me to (very foolishly) dye my hair blonde in a lame attempt to convince myself I look like her. More than once. :oops:

I don't consider myself goth, but I look stupid dressed super feminine. Plus I know men who think women of the likes of Siouxsie Sioux are hawt.

Another way of reducing women you don't like to merely their appearance, IMO.

That being said, have you SEEN Rachel Maddow? She's gorgeous.

OMG I KNOW. Her and big sexy brain and dorky-hot glasses and I DIE.

Archived