IGNORED

The nearly 16 year old Wizzy Arndt & her stuffed animal

0 kids n not countin

I dunno, if I thought that was the case, I'd be almost relieved. Schadenfreude is almost a show of real, normal-ish human emotion. I honestly get the sense that they're legitimately excited about it. Which is infinitely creepier in my mind.

That's how I read it. They are weirdly excited about scaring off potential suitors and 'guarding' their sister, who of course can't choose for herself.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you imagine any guy going to pick Wizzy up and be greeted at the door by 14 brothers and a father? I am sure just the mere thought of it would scare anyone off.

Could you imagine any guy going to pick Wizzy up and be greeted at the door by 14 brothers and a father? I am sure just the mere thought of it would scare anyone off.

Actually, I can imagine it going something more like this: guy in car waits behind bushes while Wizzy sneaks out the window. I could totally see this leading to her sneaking around.

Actually, I can imagine it going something more like this: guy in car waits behind bushes while Wizzy sneaks out the window. I could totally see this leading to her sneaking around.

Next Scene involves Wizzy pregnant and unmarried

I think you're underestimating Rick and Kathy's powerful control and indoctrination skills. Wizzy will no doubt end up like her 13 brothers... an aging single living in that big house in Millstadt watching the years roll on with no hope for a normal married life and children of her own.

I think you're underestimating Rick and Kathy's powerful control and indoctrination skills. Wizzy will no doubt end up like her 13 brothers... an aging single living in that big house in Millstadt watching the years roll on with no hope for a normal married life and children of her own.

Agree. Even if her parents decided it would be best to get her away from her aging gaggle of brothers and set her up with a courtship down the road (the Arndts don't believe in dating), it wouldn't work out. Her Wizziness (yes, that's another one of her nicknames) would never be able to cope in a one-on-one relationship or with running a household. Her parents are in control of every single detail of all of their kids' lives and the family is living out their existence in one massive codependent nightmare. By the time they reach their teens they probably have lost any sense of their individual identities. By virtue of being the only female in a group of 14 siblings, Wizzie may be better off in this regard, but she's also treated like some sort of benign alien visitor the others all marvel over. It’s not a recipe for a healthy adulthood.

That will be a sight to see Arndt children still living at home in their golden years. I wonder who will take care of them since no one will have any children?

That will be a sight to see Arndt children still living at home in their golden years. I wonder who will take care of them since no one will have any children?

The youngest boy will be 10 next year; the oldest 33.

How ironic it will be when the youngest is changing the diapers of a brother who used to change his.

To the Arndt boy (or boys) who is (or are) trolling out here, ponder on that reality for a bit.

Most likely they'll have money enough to hire local fans to provide care. Possibly there will be enough to keep them in actual care facilities. And possibly they will marry in time to have a built-in caregiver. After all, FamTeam has many subscribers.

Guys, this is when they might finally meet up with the Duggar and Maxwell daughters (or the daughters of similarly weird-ass families): When the parents are gone and they need companionship. But maybe not. Curious that for all their posturing and proclamations, none of the isolated-sect parents seem to have thought things through past their own fame and glory as parents of

Most likely they'll have money enough to hire local fans to provide care. Possibly there will be enough to keep them in actual care facilities. And possibly they will marry in time to have a built-in caregiver. After all, FamTeam has many subscribers.

Guys, this is when they might finally meet up with the Duggar and Maxwell daughters (or the daughters of similarly weird-ass families): When the parents are gone and they need companionship. But maybe not. Curious that for all their posturing and proclamations, none of the isolated-sect parents seem to have thought things through past their own fame and glory as parents of dozens of "protected," perfect children.

Agree. Even if her parents decided it would be best to get her away from her aging gaggle of brothers and set her up with a courtship down the road (the Arndts don't believe in dating), it wouldn't work out. Her Wizziness (yes, that's another one of her nicknames) would never be able to cope in a one-on-one relationship or with running a household. Her parents are in control of every single detail of all of their kids' lives and the family is living out their existence in one massive codependent nightmare. By the time they reach their teens they probably have lost any sense of their individual identities. By virtue of being the only female in a group of 14 siblings, Wizzie may be better off in this regard, but she's also treated like some sort of benign alien visitor the others all marvel over. It’s not a recipe for a healthy adulthood.

Agreed. Can you imagine the amount of attention/adoration she would require from a spouse after having had so much from the other males in her life?

It wouldnt suprise me if there was incest in that family. Theres something weird about them...

I think we need to be very, very careful here. I think many of us would agree there is emotional incest, we want to be very cautious about physical incest. That said, Mama Arndt's short-shorts are....weird.

Coming from someone who has actually met these people (thru softball), you have some very strong discernment skills there. Your posts have pegged this family to a tee.

I bet she asked about it when she was younger...

That actually wouldn't totally surprise me. Little kids think the dumbest things sometimes. I don't remember how old I was when I found out you couldn't marry your cousin. people were like, "ewww! you wanted to marry your cousin?!!?!?!" I was like, how was I supposed to know? So maybe if Wizzy was like, 5 or under, I'd see it as normal.

I don't know how much hope Wizzy has to have her own life outside of the home, but there is still a possibility in 10-20 years the boys will finally be allowed to court and marry. In which case they'll probably end up with some much younger child bride.

I'm sure they'll figure it out. Lots of people are childfree and get old. It's selfish to have children just so they can have someone taking care of them in the future

Guys, this is when they might finally meet up with the Duggar and Maxwell daughters (or the daughters of similarly weird-ass families): When the parents are gone and they need companionship. But maybe not. Curious that for all their posturing and proclamations, none of the isolated-sect parents seem to have thought things through past their own fame and glory as parents of dozens of "protected," perfect children.

Who the fuck is subscribing to and taking advice from this family? They are so obviously highly dysfunctional, even more so than the Maxwells.

But isn't Wizzy's future already mapped out? Surely she will be a SAHD to look after the man boys and the Penguins when Mummy and Daddy Arndt go to live with Jesus.

But isn't Wizzy's future already mapped out? Surely she will be a SAHD to look after the man boys and the Penguins when Mummy and Daddy Arndt go to live with Jesus.

That's it in a nutshell.

There are no female penguins either. Mary Elizabeth will be the lonely only when Mommy gets her angel wings.

Archived