IGNORED

GAY MAN IMPRISIONED AND BEATEN BY HIS CHURCH

Lillybee

I really hope this church is brought down because of this. What awful people.

we can only hope but it is doubtful. Churches are like STD's no matter how much antibiotics you use it still survives.

They are, of course, denying it all.

Just looking at some of their pictures tells me enough to stay away from the place.

wordoffaithfellowship.org/our-church/weddings

I have to wonder why he wasn't running for the hills before the attempted-exorcism. Familial obligation to the church, maybe?

I hope they nail them for this. Fucking crazy shit.

With all the genuine problems that exist within a community, it is so sad and disgusting that the church focused on this poor man. I would hope charges are pursued but since it is North Carolina, a State my family is begging me to move to as they live in Winston-Salem, I don't expect anything will come of it. My sadness, fear and loathing as to what is becoming of this nation and its misplaced priorities is profoundly upsetting to this little old lady.

not only denying it, but have a statement on top of their home page.

Speaking of their web page, I followed the ministers --> all ministers link. Do all of the women have to have the same strange winged bob and mother-of-the-bride dress?

Oy.

This is disgusting and makes me feel kind of sick. And sad. But unfortunately entirely believable to me. I wish it was unbelievable.

I told my husband about this and he said "So much for Fellowship" with a disgusted look on his face. I think that church doesn't need to be around anymore if they're going to do stuff like that. :(

Archived