IGNORED

Cheryl slays the beast (again) thanks to the Maxwells

Koala

It sucks she's expecting again. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance in that family. The parents have no critical thinking skills imo, following every fad their way as long as it's labeled as "Christian" and from "Christian" speakers/writers, they go with it. This family is such a train wreck it's sad...for the children involved anyway. The parents did it to themselves.

Guest Anonymous
It sucks she's expecting again. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance in that family. The parents have no critical thinking skills imo, following every fad their way as long as it's labeled as "Christian" and from "Christian" speakers/writers, they go with it. This family is such a train wreck it's sad...for the children involved anyway. The parents did it to themselves.

Pretty sure she had a miscarriage.

Pretty sure she had a miscarriage.

Missed that post. It sounds awful, but I'm kinda glad she's not having another child. :?

Is it just me or does the poor thing look rather unhealthy? She looks awfully peaked and drawn in that photo. Is she suffering from a chronic illness or something?

Guest Anonymous
Is it just me or does the poor thing look rather unhealthy? She looks awfully peaked and drawn in that photo. Is she suffering from a chronic illness or something?

That's what you look like when you lose a lot of weight quickly in an unhealthy way, by going months at a time without eating solid food.

That's what you look like when you lose a lot of weight quickly in an unhealthy way, by going months at a time without eating solid food.

:shock: She looks really ill to me.

Archived