IGNORED

some bradrick/botkin/serven babies (pics)

Pclee

Ooooh Wondering in Washington. It was epic.

We waited by our blinking screens for every live update from the amazing covert MJB herself.

It was very Orson Welles.

Oh, wait, was she the one that signed the matte that surrounded a photo of them?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooooh Wondering in Washington. It was epic.

We waited by our blinking screens for every live update from the amazing covert MJB herself.

It was very Orson Welles.

:lol: Orson Welles, eh? I have to admit: I'm about ready for another visit. Went to a homeschoolers' dance event with a friend who's into that sort of thing (historic dancing) but saw no stars. Won't somebody please get married in my vicinity? :dance:

ETA: Trip to the TX state capitol pix up at servenclan.blogspot.com

Memo to file: skirts-only = lots of upskirt photo possibilities, so be careful

Also: The nose ring is still there

And: Mother Serven looks great. I'm her age and envious! :D

Oh, wait, was she the one that signed the matte that surrounded a photo of them?

No, that was Phyllis Styne at a Maxwell "conference." She signed it Jinger Freeh.

No, that was Phyllis Styne at a Maxwell "conference." She signed it Jinger Freeh.

Oh, that's right. She should have won a "Jing-y" for that one. Soooo funny! Or would that be "Jinge-y"? Something like that.

The botkin baby looks like a little gnome, she's sort of ugly/cute. She would show better if she was not being clutched by her odd looking, crazy-eyed, we-procreated-by-side-hugging parents. Put her in a some footy PJ's and a little red hat and pose her under a small tree, she'll be adorable.

OMG, that is exactly what kind of picture I thought that she needed!

Geneva is adorbs, she's gonna be a heart breaker when she grows up (in spite of looking like Peter now, I really think that she will be beautiful).

I do hope that all of those babies can get out!

Bumping to add one more, courtesy of Scott Brown's ncfic.org posts about this weekend's "White Unto Harvest" conference. Anyone who is anyone in fundie-land is there...including Ben, Audri and their cute little sprout, whose name I do not know...

White_Unto_Harvest_NCFIC_Conference_9753.jpg

Nehemiah is so squishy!!! It kinda makes me hopeful that in order to sustain such an adorable, chubby physique, he drains Rebecca of any reproductive powers she might have as long as he's nursing.

Who writes the blog posts now? Their SOTDRT education is showing: "Our amazing parents - we are so blessing to be their children!"

Bumping to add one more, courtesy of Scott Brown's ncfic.org posts about this weekend's "White Unto Harvest" conference. Anyone who is anyone in fundie-land is there...including Ben, Audri and their cute little sprout, whose name I do not know...

Looks like Audri has lost all her baby weight and thensome. I've never seen a fundie wife wearing her wedding ring on her middle finger.

I think I read somewhere that his name was Ethan Courage? But then I read here on Free Jinger that it was a girl. So now I'm wondering if I'm mixing them up with someone else. :? It looks like it's a boy, doesn't it? Does any other fundie couple have an Ethan Courage?

I think I read somewhere that his name was Ethan Courage? But then I read here on Free Jinger that it was a girl. So now I'm wondering if I'm mixing them up with someone else. :? It looks like it's a boy, doesn't it? Does any other fundie couple have an Ethan Courage?

This is definately a boy... they wouldn't dress a girl in that color/outfit. I think the other botkin couple (David and Nadia) had a girl. I do think his name is Ethan Courage and I was surprised to hear that since the newest Bradrick baby is named Michael Courage. Pretty surprising for fundie royalty to copy one another since they always pride themselves on having "biblical" and unique names.

I see the new Serven daughter-in-law is wearing a skirt that doesn't cover below the knee! That rebel!

I am sad to say that I also had high hopes for Steven but it seems he actually wants to MAKE UP for his less fundie upbringing by being an even larger asshole than the Serven men.

I am sad to say that I also had high hopes for Steven but it seems he actually wants to MAKE UP for his less fundie upbringing by being an even larger asshole than the Serven men.

+1

I remember reading perhaps in the old Yuku forum that Steven wrote in his Twitter (or FB) that he was leaving the workplace and on his way home to "guide and lead his wife". I think that opened my eyes and I lost all the respect left for him. Such an a$$hole... Well, he has to be because he was finally chosen by Daddy Serven.

It really does seem that Steven is trying to out-fundie his fundie in-laws & others in their circle. Sad.

Archived