IGNORED

Whiner blog.

OkToBeTakei

What a spoiled brat...it's my hope that other QF people who are dealing with the realities of housing umpteen children on a limited budget give her what for. I know it won't happen, but as I said it is my "hope".

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The comments are highly entertaining. I thought you guys would like this one:

These are probably the same crazy nuts that use to do this to Mckmama's blog. She didn't let it bother her either. She just killed them with kindness. She shut her blog down. Not because of these sicotic people. (I'm sorry. I can't call them ladies!!) She shut it down because it was time to move on. Anyone who can say anything ill about a child needs help. I have a feeling that they are sad and lonely people. They are JEALOUS of you Jenny. You are so rich in love and faith.

It's all in the Bible. These are the type of people Jesus talked about. These people should sit down and open the Bible instead of wasting their time hating on people. I am sure you are not the only one.

I am so glad that you are keeping your blog. There are way more people out there that love you and your family.

You are NOT guilty in believing in the bible! You have the right to express your beliefs on YOUR blog.

I am so proud of you!!! I can't wait to read more about those sweet children of yours, What you guys are up to during the holidays and more decorating posts. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

P.S. Who doesn't stay with theiir children at the dr's??? What kind of mothers are they???

Well, Jenny left two of her kids unattended at the Dr's, for starters. :lol:

That's my girl! Remember, the Bible is very clear about how Christians will be persecuted - and you are certainly being persecuted!!! You're doing good!
THanks mom! Look out- they're likely coming for you NEXT ;)

:laughing-rolling: I've got to hand it to them, these people are pretty damn entertaining.

The comments are highly entertaining. I thought you guys would like this one:

*snip*

What is the word in bold? If we're not ladies, then I'd like to know what I'm being called (just for fun)

The Bible said Christians would be persecuted. And they were, as predicted, and they still are in some parts of the world. If nothing else, the American fundy Christian persecution complex is disrespectful to Christians who actually suffered persecution.

Guest Anonymous

What is the word in bold? If we're not ladies, then I'd like to know what I'm being called (just for fun)

I think she was aiming for "psychotic."

Yup - took me a minute of squinting and trying to sound it out, but that's what she meant... :shock:

My guess is that it's supposed to say psychotic. Which is cute because, besides the spelling, she's not even using the word properly. The commenter in question is a grandparent, so at least this one isn't SOTDRTing anyone.

Dammit crossposted.

Me too, but I like sciatica as well.

And no, idjit, FJ didn't kill MickeyDMa. Bitch killed herself (not for realz, Jenny! I know you fundies are big about taking things literally!) once her crimes caught up to her. Don't believe me? Google McMama without Pity. NOT set up by anyone here.

One of Jenny's comment replies in her "backlash" post:

If you place me in a category, then you are just as guilty of what you accuse me of.

Funny, what people were accusing her of was saying that natural disasters are caused by people not agreeing with her.

I'm coming in a little late, but- maybe her giant house wouldn't feel quite so "cramped" if she didn't have a shitton of unnecessary crap piled on every single available surface.

Me too, but I like sciatica as well.

And no, idjit, FJ didn't kill MickeyDMa. Bitch killed herself (not for realz, Jenny! I know you fundies are big about taking things literally!) once her crimes caught up to her. Don't believe me? Google McMama without Pity. NOT set up by anyone here.

Haha - that's what I thought when I first read it but I thought of the sciatic nerve. I was like, "huh? we're getting on her nerves?"

Does anyone know when this was added to the whiner blog post:

It took a snark board for her to realize how pretentious, entitled, and privileged she is?

ETA: This is what we call 'lip service'.

It was there when I first read the post 3 days ago, before she mentioned FJ. That makes me agree with someone else here-she knew about us before the Frankenstorm post and is blaming GOMI based harassment on us.

It was there when I first read the post 3 days ago, before she mentioned FJ. That makes me agree with someone else here-she knew about us before the Frankenstorm post and is blaming GOMI based harassment on us.

FJ specifically rips on patriarchal, right-wing Christians. Whereas GOMI dishes it out more evenly. Some quick google site searches show that FJ is far more discussed by fundy bloggers than GOMI. So I'm not at all surprised she gave us a shout-out and not them.

She will not be silenced! Oh, except that she deleted the entry about Sandy. Yeah, that makes sense.

Also, I cringed when I saw her post titled "Working Girl" about her daughter. Yes, I realize the post is about her daughter getting a job. But does she not realize what the slang meaning of that phrase is?

Lol, I guess were being persecuted too since we are being attacked. These people say we have no life cause were commenting on a persons blog. Well they must not have a life either because they are commenting also.

Just because we have independent thoughts doesn't make one psychotic. That lady should know it is "unlady" like to call a person psychotic.

Just because we have independent thoughts doesn't make one psychotic. That lady should know it is "unlady" like to call a person psychotic.

Lol, I guess were being persecuted too since we are being attacked. These people say we have no life cause were commenting on a persons blog. Well they must not have a life either because they are commenting also.

You just highlighted the delicious hypocrisy inherent to this whole saga.

Not at all surprising that someone who admires MckMama--one of the most morally bankrupt people to ever touch a keyboard--is defending Jenny. Why do fundies have no ability to judge character? (I can answer my own question... because character doesn't actually matter to them.)

Archived