IGNORED

Whiner blog.

OkToBeTakei

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where to start...

~Her house is gorgeous, and more than twice the size of mine. Entitled little princess isn't she?

~She makes it sound like her 12 year old doesn't even know what homosexuality is. Say wha???

I think it's great that the doctors give kids a chance to answer questions apart from their parents, and contrary to what her daughter believes, it is not so they can be "sneaky" and find out if the kids are lying to their parents. It's so they can offer medical care based on an accurate portrayal of the patients lifestyle.

Also, I find it highly intrusive that she ambushed her 17 year old for answers about what was discussed between her and her doctor. That is none of her business. When my daughter is 17 her doctor won't have to have a nurse slip her away for a moment to answer questions. I will gladly provide her with the privacy she needs to discuss her concerns with her health care providers.

Or so they can find out if there is something more going on at home like abuse??

Of course, this all doesn't apply to HER kids because none of them would EVER do something they "shouldn't" and fear mom's reaction if they admitted that in front of her, like need a condom. :roll:

And I agree it is intrusive. Does she stay for the exam too? :? I mean it's one thing to have a parent there for the end of the appointment when the doctor is going over diagnosis/treatment but I think my parents started leaving the room for most of the appointment when I was 12 or so.

I live in a 33sqm apartment. I weep for her.

I would like to see her cram her giant over-inflated ego into my old 250 square foot Brooklyn apartment.

Also, why does her husband's name vary between 'Zack' and 'Zach'?

According to her "about us" page, her husband's name is Chris, and she calls him by his "nickname" Zack. :think:

matthewsmadness.blogspot.com/

King of all three-year-old-tyrants! His name means "Gift of God," and we chose it very carefully for its meaning. We were blessed with Matthew after my husband underwent a vasectomy reversal (he had a vasectomy after our 5th child was born, and then we decided we weren't quite done), and many months of trying to conceive.

Matthew is, as they say, "all-boy!" Add to that strong-willed and extremely mischievous, and you have a never-ending list of "Matthew Moments" to choose from on any given day. We recently went to see the movie "Marley & Me," and we spent the next several days calling Matthew "Matthew-Marley." If you've seen the movie or read the book, you now know Matthew. He IS our Marley! Matthew gets into so much trouble that I now take him everywhere I go (to include the toilet, shower, laundry room, etc.) and no longer feel comfortable leaving him home with my teenage daughters or even my husband. Zack (my husband) lost my faith when he took Matthew with him to run errands and Matthew ended up decorating the inside of my oldest daughter's brand new car with desitin. The only time I can relax is when Matthew is in his highchair or sleeping, and I'm sad to say that I rejoice in those moments. Honestly, I start every day off with a prayer for Matthew- just that he will survive the day. At this point, I firmly believe that my job as his mother is just to keep him alive!

After hearing some of our "Matthew" stories, a friend jokingly said that Matthew is our "gift of patience" from God! In honor of our precious boy, I am keeping a blog just for our "Matthew moments," and I am dedicating it to all those out there who have come before me with their "Matthews!" Please enjoy and leave comments!!! I will update with the "latest moments" as often as I can!

From her Blogger profile:

I am a wife and stay-at-home mom to 8 amazing kiddos (yes, I gave birth to each one!) ranging in ages from one to eighteen! I've been married to my best friend for 20 years and am so thankful for him. Politically speaking, I am very, very conservative. I try hard to stay on the path that I believe God has chosen for me and am raising my children to know Him. When I'm not changing diapers, nursing a baby, dragging 2 shopping carts around a store, cleaning up after "someone," blogging, providing shuttle service, or doing laundry, I love to explore photography :D I am also mom to a teenage daughter with endometriosis, and I am committed to helping her find her path with this disease!

:roll:

matthewsmadness.blogspot.com/

From her Blogger profile:

:roll:

OMG the Matthew blog is something else. Nice she took the time to photograph all his misdeeds, hanging off the car, hanging from the top of the stairs, those sugar pacifier things THREE bags. Was this not the child she took took the dentist for root canal on his baby teeth?

Initially I found her amusing in her whinging about her 'terrible' life. Now I think she might not be the full wattage :shock:

We planned to downsize our mortgage by downsizing our house, and went from 7,000sq ft to about 4000sq ft. It was a hard adjustment for me initially, but as time went on, I grew to love our cozy new home.

"Cozy New Home" Oh, please. Cry me a river. :violin: My 2 bedroom apartment is about 700 sq ft and I think it's pretty spacious.

I wonder what Matthew is going to think about his mom when he's in his teens and reads her blog about him? I swear it's like some of these woman are raising up potential mass murderers.

I wonder what Matthew is going to think about his mom when he's in his teens and reads her blog about him? I swear it's like some of these woman are raising up potential mass murderers.

Exactly!

Exactly!

I'm guessing a lot of Matthews behavior is attention seeking. Mommy does take pictures when its over, and it sounds like he is the big topic of dinner table conversation. If in twenty years the cops are searching for a serial killer who writes on his victims with sharpies, we will know who to look for.

No girl past the age of 13 should be accompanied by a parent when getting a medical exam.

My mom insisted on going back with me, not because she was a crazy controlling fundie but because she felt like I should have been able to tell het anything, and even if I was sexually active (which i wasn't until 18, and didn't tell het for a year) she wouldn't have had much of an issue with it. So if I was going un by myself, I had to have been doing some crazy shit beyond her comprehension.

It was annoying as hell though. Fundie or not, respect t your kids privacy and then they can learn to take care of themselves. I had to do a lot of research and legwork on my own to keep myself sexually healthy and not let my parents know, because I had shitty abstinence only ed too. Im very fortunate that I had the foresight to do that before I had sex. I don't think anyone else I knew did. And in some cases their parents were more conservative than mine.

:lol:

Love your comment. Go back to complaining about your 4000sq ft. Epic. :D

Brava! I'm sure you'll be set upon by leghumpers before she pulls the trigger on your response.

It's still up with no response to it. :lol:

It's still up with no response to it. :lol:

OH I wouldn't say that :lol:

Somebody got a wee bit peeved

I've said it before....

.....and I'll say it again. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read my blog. I will not be silenced for what I believe. I would NEVER wish death on anyone, nor do I think that anyone deserves to die for their political beliefs. I simply believe in what the bible tells us is coming. I believe it's closer than we may care to admit. We are all sinners. Period. I am so far from perfect it's scary, but the one thing I try to do is bring truth to that and own up to it here, for all to see. If you don't like me, fine. If you don't agree with me, fine. DON'T continue to read my blog. You have a choice, just as I do. I am seriously sick of people feeling that they have the right to criticize me on my own blog because they don't like what I have to say.

QUIT reading.

Why on earth would you continue to waste your time reading a blog that you completely disagree with?

That's your problem.

I don't care how many readers I have or who reads here. I don't care if I OFFEND you.

Don't like that?

DON'T read here.

I will post whatever I want to post, and I will delete any rude and obnoxious comments that are made. I have that right, just as you have the right to post them.

For such a long time, I have been on the verge of going private with my blog. But why? There are plenty of people that read here and accept me for my faults and agree with what I have to say. I will not apologize for who I am. I am just as screwed up as the next guy! I have faults galore! But NONE, not one of you truly knows me. Remember, what I post represents but a brief moment in my life....a mere snapshot. Nothing more.

I don't want more readers. I don't need your criticism. That is not why my blog is here. I don't ask for money. I don't do promotions. I don't care if anyone knows who I am. That's NOT what this blog is about. It's for imperfect people who might just happen to agree with me and have similar interests. If that's not you then BYE.

No more tears will be shed over this blog or the fact that people are rude to me and judgmental of me.

I. Am. Done.

Okay, god damn, why is it that every weather event on the East Coast us a punishment from God? Nobody ever says this about the tornadoes and wildfires out west. Does God have something against the East Coast? Does he hate Washington (read: Obama) so much he's willing to take out 16 states just to wipe out one city?

Of course I'm in Va which gets hit by EVERYTHING, so its really irritating when someone says shit like this.

Okay, god damn, why is it that every weather event on the East Coast us a punishment from God? Nobody ever says this about the tornadoes and wildfires out west. Does God have something against the East Coast? Does he hate Washington (read: Obama) so much he's willing to take out 16 states just to wipe out one city?

Of course I'm in Va which gets hit by EVERYTHING, so its really irritating when someone says shit like this.

At my uncle's funeral a few years ago his friend gave a huge speech about how the wildefires in Cali were caused because god as punishment because the californians love the gays. SO its not just the east coast.

OH I wouldn't say that :lol:

Somebody got a wee bit peeved

Oh good, I touched a nerve. Hi there sanctimonious bitch. Don't put the crazy out there unless you're gonna own it. :greetings-waveyellow:

Currently, the New York stock markets are closed, transit systems in New York and Washington DC are closed. The Federal government is closed. Train and air travel systems are shut down. Some of the most liberal and YHVH-mocking areas of the nation are threatened by Sandy.

Oh, for crying out loud.

Some of these people function like small children - "See, see, see? The people I think are icky have bad stuff happening, so it's proof God loves me best! Neener, neener!"

Of course, if something bad happens to them, it is a "test." :roll:

All right Meda (naked roast sitter - tee he he he) please spill. Your comment is gone. What did it say? Maybe with any luck she will come here - it is almost Friday.

Archived