JesusFightClub

What is this I am looking at. WHAT

How the hell is this possible?

Good old Arsenal,

Good old Arsenal,

we're proud to say that name.

And while we sing this song,

we'll win the game.

They're getting fucked, experiencedd. They've lost confidence and Norwich are 1-0 up on them. Their defence is fucking shot.

They're getting fucked, experiencedd. They've lost confidence and Norwich are 1-0 up on them. Their defence is fucking shot.

I just tried to get a computer feed of the game and haven't been successful. But I did find my Arsenal scarf and I now look like a completely crazed Arsenal fan. :o

This is just so pissing me off I'm gonna start drinking early.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/

I'm watching it on EU ESPN. Diabolical - Norwich just had another chance on goal and Arsenal's defence totally failed to stop them. It was Norwich's clumsiness which caused them not to score, but they were seriously close.

Norwich are fucking dominating this. It's insane.

Norwich is dominating because most of Arsenal is benched due to injuries.

I see Tottenham got their asses kicked too.

Yeah, but Norwich? Arsenal Ladies team should have been able to take them. Fuck, Arsenal U21s should have been able to.

Yeah, but Norwich? Arsenal Ladies team should have been able to take them. Fuck, Arsenal U21s should have been able to.

Arh this is not a good day. I just found another uber fundy living around the corner from me. :(

Norwich 1-0. Arsenal never had a clear chance ever.

My brothers are raging...

Edit: I have seen Queen of the fucking South play better than Arsenal did today. That was actually embarrassing to watch.

Edit: I have seen Queen of the fucking South play better than Arsenal did today. That was actually embarrassing to watch.

Seriously the Doonhammers?

Seriously. I have seen them play absolutely shit (the Doonhamers) but I have literally seen them far more in tune and collected than Arsenal were today.

Obviously they haven't the raw skill Arsenal do :lol: but Arsenal were all over the place today. It was painful to see.

Seriously. I have seen them play absolutely shit (the Doonhamers) but I have literally seen them far more in tune and collected than Arsenal were today.

Obviously they haven't the raw skill Arsenal do :lol: but Arsenal were all over the place today. It was painful to see.

I am broken by this loss. Now that the match is over I'll be able to watch it. I'll wait a bit and when I'm ready to hit the Grouse I'll stream it. ( I only get EU football after the match is over. )

You're gonnae need the drink.

For fuck's sake. That is the poorest performance I've seen in years. Wenger was raging, you could tell from his face.

Norwich are fucking dominating this. It's insane.

No, no, it's beautiful.....guess where I live? :D

But as Arsenal are my second favourite team after Norwich, I probably found the Schalke match just as depressing as you did JFC :(

Archived