IGNORED

JOE WALSH, NO ABORTIONS TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER.

Lillybee

How interesting that medical science has advanced far enough to ensure that NO WOMAN WILL EVER DIE DURING PREGNANCY OR CHILDBIRTH yet people still die from infection, cancer, heart attacks and so on. That gosh darn god of theirs works in mysterious ways--making sure that the wimmins can keep shooting out babies no matter what but fuck everybody else.

Uh huh.

What about the little girl in ... Brazil? She had cancer and was pregnant? They had a debate over whether to give her chemo and she died while waiting....

You mean the young woman from the Dominican Republic who died from her leukemia earlier this summer?

Would the Duggars ever support this guy? Because had Josie died from the premature induced labor because of her pre-eclampsia, that would have been considered abortion. I mean, thank God Josie lived, but they really dodged a bullet there. Technically, they induced the labor to save the mother's life. Josie might have not lived.

You mean the young woman from the Dominican Republic who died from her leukemia earlier this summer?

There was the teenager in the Dominican Republic who died of cancer, and a younger girl in Brazil who was excommunicated, along with I think her mother and the doctor, for aborting twins. She was like 10 or 11, I think. Frankly, I think the people in charge in both of those situations were monsters.

There was the teenager in the Dominican Republic who died of cancer, and a younger girl in Brazil who was excommunicated, along with I think her mother and the doctor, for aborting twins. She was like 10 or 11, I think. Frankly, I think the people in charge in both of those situations were monsters.

That's the one. I knew it was somewhere down South . . . So sad though. I just can't imagine how scared that little girl must have been.

I guess this idiot thinks there is some kind of magical cancer cure that won't eat away at your body like chemo does.

That's the one. I knew it was somewhere down South . . . So sad though. I just can't imagine how scared that little girl must have been.

I guess this idiot thinks there is some kind of magical cancer cure that won't eat away at your body like chemo does.

No, he just thinks this a an extreme rarity. Since it happened in the Dominican Republic, statistically it won't happen in the US, where all but a micro-percentage of abortions are for the "convenience" of slutty women who want to have lots of sex without using any form of birth control. ;)

Typical. Get the baby born, but don't use my money to take care of it, even if it's half my DNA. :roll:

Add me to the list who saw Joe Walsh and thought Eagles. He's sober now, BTW, and says his first sober performance was very scary, as he wasn't sure he could do it without drugs and alcohol.

I was wondering about this guy too, and like you all thought of the Eagles.

Anyone wanting to run for office should have to show proof that they took a recent health class, preferably taught by an OB nurse or an OB/GYN.

The Brazil girl was 9 and was not excommunicated, but her mother and the doctor were. Shockingly, the rapist stepfather was not punished by the Church, though I suspect he was legally prosecuted.

Would the Duggars ever support this guy? Because had Josie died from the premature induced labor because of her pre-eclampsia, that would have been considered abortion. I mean, thank God Josie lived, but they really dodged a bullet there. Technically, they induced the labor to save the mother's life. Josie might have not lived.

I have thought this, too. How would they have justified it if Josie had died? Surprise, surprise- the Duggars are hypocrites.

Long time lurker, finally registered. Hello, all!

I'm telling you, I think these freaks want women to die in childbirth so that the men can then re-marry a much younger woman and

keep reproducing. The way they did it back in the 1830s.

Women are totally disposable and replaceable to them.

I have thought this, too. How would they have justified it if Josie had died? Surprise, surprise- the Duggars are hypocrites.

But there's no way Josie could have died! That sort of thing only happens to evil atheists, not Godly people like the Duggars. Jeebus protects them from bad things.

Guest Anonymous

It wouldn't apply to the Duggars. They'd explain it as doing what was necessary to save Josie even though they did it to save J'chelle.

I want someone to make these MEN who are running for office to take a course in Women Reproduction, then maybe they would understand it is not a black and white issue. As a Women Healthcare provider these people rise my blood pressure because they are too stupid to live. Put them to death.

If Dairy Queen had to have an D&C to remove the last special snowflake it would have been listed as an abortion with the state, because it is the removable of an fetus(living or dead) that in medical terms is an abortion.

You actually think they could understand it? the people are like this because they choose not to think and just be spoon fed the fundy pablum.

You actually think they could understand it? the people are like this because they choose not to think and just be spoon fed the fundy pablum.

I agree they are so caught up with the Sky Pilot BS that they can't see their ASS from a hole in the ground.

Why do these asshats keep pulling medical "information" out of thin air? Technology also makes it possible for the average 8-year-old to fact check this shit.

:lol: :clap:

TV's Frank tweeted

Rep. Joe Walsh supports abortion only when it threatens the life of the deadbeat dad who doesn't want to pay child support.

As someone who had to have an abortion to save my life, Joe Walsh can kiss my ass. Why on earth would any woman vote for this idiot? What he's basically saying is that he thinks women are worthless and easily replaceable. Her life is threatened? Oh, well. Just let her die. You can always find another one. No one who thought so little of me as a person would ever get my vote.

I don't think the Duggara have the level of introspection to realize that. They would have grieved for Josie like they grieved for Jubilee but never would they realize that an abortion saved Michele's life.

Yeah Joe, abortions never, ever save save a woman's life durning pregnancy.... Moron. Has he not read a headline over the last two years? http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =126985072

Who would have taken care of this woman's five children had she died? Her life was more valuable than that of an 11 week old fetus. The doctors all agreed that if she did not have the abortion her chance of survival with her heart failing was zero. I can't get over the hypocrisy of the Catholic church, excommunicating a nun who voted in approved an abortion to save a woman's life, yet church Bishops aid and abet pedophiles and neither they are the sex offender priests are excommunicated. It's disgusting.

edit for clarity, riffles..

Archived