IGNORED

Kristina Keepsake is pregnant with #4

simplysweet

Wait, its not 4 under 3? I thought it was. How old is Kloe? I thought she was almost exactly a year older than the twins, which would make her 34-ish months older than this one when it is born?

God. Could you imagine if she has twins AGAIN?

Hmm, could it be the thing that wakes her up to the wonderful reality of permanent birth control?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
So they hate government assistance (despite using WIC...).

They don't have insurance for anyone other than Josh.

They know that Kristina is sickly and has rough pregnancies and births (didn't she hemorrhage with Khloe?).

But... They are having a 4th child in under 3 years with no plans to stop having kids until menopause or Kristina dies.

Yep. That makes sense.

Hate government assistance my ass. If she doesn't have health insurance I'll eat my shoe if she isn't using Medicaid. (I'm totally for healthcare for everyone, it's the anti-government stance that bugs me.)

Ugh. I was hoping she'd close the muffin shop for a few more years. Or forever. Poor girl, I think she'll die in pregnancy or childbirth, which is completely avoidable if she stops having kids.

And THEY HAVE NO INSURANCE FOR ANYONE BUT JOSH??? And she has difficult pregnancies and deliveries??? Wow. What idiots. It's not like he'll allow her to get insurance under Obamacare.

Ugh. I was hoping she'd close the muffin shop for a few more years. Or forever. Poor girl, I think she'll die in pregnancy or childbirth, which is completely avoidable if she stops having kids.

And THEY HAVE NO INSURANCE FOR ANYONE BUT JOSH??? And she has difficult pregnancies and deliveries??? Wow. What idiots. It's not like he'll allow her to get insurance under Obamacare.

On another thread someone mentioned that they saw on FB that he said they can't afford health insurance for Kristina and the kids. So they add another to the mix!!! Someone here also saw on her personal FB (before she made most of her posts private) that they were using WIC (this was before the twins). Again: SO THEY ADD ANOTHER KID TO THE MIX! WIC, can't afford health care, but keep having kids. Meanwhile single moms who use food stamps but work to support themselves are lazy moochers (in their opinion).

Yes, I remeber reading somewhere that with Khloe, she was hemorrhaging after the birth. Then with the twins she had to use a wheel chair if she'd be out n' about for more than a few minutes.

On another thread someone mentioned that they saw on FB that he said they can't afford health insurance for Kristina and the kids. So they add another to the mix!!! Someone here also saw on her personal FB (before she made most of her posts private) that they were using WIC (this was before the twins). Again: SO THEY ADD ANOTHER KID TO THE MIX! WIC, can't afford health care, but keep having kids. Meanwhile single moms who use food stamps but work to support themselves are lazy moochers (in their opinion).

Yes, I remeber reading somewhere that with Khloe, she was hemorrhaging after the birth. Then with the twins she had to use a wheel chair if she'd be out n' about for more than a few minutes.

Yep, before he shut his facebook down he said insurance would cost $100/week for Kristina and the kids and they could not afford it. If you can't afford $100 a week to insure your wife and children then you can't afford another kid. I also totally agree that with all her health issues the constant pregnancies are a disaster in the making.

Sometimes the only way to stop that bleeding is a hysterectomy. I had to sign a consent form when I was bleeding just in case. Would she? Would her headship let her?

If she's already in fragile health, her body may decide for her that she can't carry a child to term. IMHO, given her health, she should have waited until she was out of the first trimester. But when your whole world is being a broodmare and nothing else...ugh.

These morons make me so furious. I have always wanted to be a mom but my husband works for a small company with horrible insurance and I work on government contracts that are only guaranteed for a year at a time. Therefore we have to save up enough money JUST for maternity care first before we can even think about ttc. Yet these two idiots who can't even take care of themselves and the kids they have go and make another... and THEN announce it before the stick has even dried. :evil: I wouldn't be surprised it she starts having miscarriages with how poor her health is. Probably the reason it took them this long to conceive again to begin with. Has she even missed her period yet? Gah the stupid. It burns.

Oh and Ps josh.... 400 a month for insurance for 3 people is a steal! I pay 200 for just myself. On my husbands it would be ~500 for us both plus a 3k deductible before they pay anything. Add a child at its closer to 700.

Yep, before he shut his facebook down he said insurance would cost $100/week for Kristina and the kids and they could not afford it. If you can't afford $100 a week to insure your wife and children then you can't afford another kid. I also totally agree that with all her health issues the constant pregnancies are a disaster in the making.

That's what I pay after my employer contribution- JUST FOR MYSELF. It would be the same if I had a spouse and kids. It is worth it just for me because I have several minor health problems that would be major if I couldn't see the doctor. And it's fully worth it for children and their mother, who is already in poor health.

She's a day shy of 5 weeks according to my pregnancy wheel. It'll be at least another week or so before anything remotely resembling a fetus with a heartbeat will even be visible by ultrasound. She's still definitely in a high risk zone for miscarriage. I worry about women who make very public, very early announcements and then lose the pregnancy. Especially women who feel their soul purpose is to praise Jesus, be a helpmeet, and pop out as many blessings as possible despite the dangers to themselves or the fetus and with complete disregard for the kids they already have.

I've been waiting for this, yet I'm still shocked somehow. The idea of my husband putting me through all of that, and only having health insurance for HIMSELF... I just can't get my head around it. We've been planning our next baby since ToddlerKay was born. Not because we were planning a close age gap, but because there is so much that we have to think about before I can risk getting pregnant again. Another pregnancy won't kill me - at least, my risks of dying aren't much different than the average woman - but I WILL be uncomfortable, possibly miserable at times, and out of commission for a lot of things until delivery. Am I seriously the only one who spends a few years figuring out how to get through this with minimal impact on the rest of the family (not to mention my body)? Or do I just need to learn to "let go and let God"?

Josh is totally up near the top of my list of fundie males who piss me off the most. Selfish, inconsiderate chauvinist pig. I can't believe how pissed off I am right now.

I've been waiting for this, yet I'm still shocked somehow. The idea of my husband putting me through all of that, and only having health insurance for HIMSELF... I just can't get my head around it. We've been planning our next baby since ToddlerKay was born. Not because we were planning a close age gap, but because there is so much that we have to think about before I can risk getting pregnant again. Another pregnancy won't kill me - at least, my risks of dying aren't much different than the average woman - but I WILL be uncomfortable, possibly miserable at times, and out of commission for a lot of things until delivery. Am I seriously the only one who spends a few years figuring out how to get through this with minimal impact on the rest of the family (not to mention my body)? Or do I just need to learn to "let go and let God"?

Josh is totally up near the top of my list of fundie males who piss me off the most. Selfish, inconsiderate chauvinist pig. I can't believe how pissed off I am right now.

I totally agree with all of this, I'm disgusted. And I love your avatar.

Thanks - I originally chose it because it's something I say all the time, with about the same expression (high-functioning autism FTW!). Now I find that it's the perfect reaction for all of these special fundie announcements. It's also the pose I would assume if Josh were to burst into flames in front of me.

I worry for her. Despite what the crazy politician said, pregnancy can kill you and with as hard of a time as she has, that is something that can happen.

So Kloe just turned two, the twins just turned one and if this is twins then she could end up having five under the age of three? I cannot fathom her being able to handle that.

I will blame this post entirely upon the glass of red wine upon the multiple shots of whiskey...

But seriously, she's TWO years older than me with four kids?!?!?!?!?! I mean, they're adorable and shit, but for real?!? Who could conceivably handle that load and stay healthy and sane?

While I am completely comfortable in my reproductive choices for the time being, hearing news like this makes me question myself. Maybe I should be trying to reproduce and raise open-minded individuals instead of leaving it to the fundies raising armies for the Lord?

...On second thought, the amount of time I spent correcting the spelling in this post tells me otherwise. :? I suppose I'm stuck with my poor heathen independent 20-something year old self. :D

This is not good, if pregnancies are that difficult for her, she shouldnt keep on having more, or she will leave all of these kids without a mother.

I wonder what would happen if kristina's sister had triplets while kristina had another. Who would the mom be helping? I feel sorry for the Grandmother.

I'll give Kristina a little bit of credit for criticizing Debi Pearl:

http://kristinaskeeps.blogspot.ca/searc ... ater%20Joy

At the same time, I agree with those worrying about her. Fibromyalgia is basically the body's response to too much stress, where the nerves response by giving off tons of pain signals. Lack of proper sleep makes it worse.

Again, I have to ask the question:

If women are the weaker sex and need men to hold doors for them and protect them, then how can they can consider strong enough to go through the rigors of so many pregnancies without a break,and how can the person responsible for "protecting" them be the one who is risking their health by impregnating them?

Didn't her husband post about spanking the babies? So they might say they don't follow the Pearls, but it doesn't sound like they are that much better then them.

WRT announcing a pregnancy so early, I don't think that the possibility of miscarriage so early is an issue. Not that she couldn't miscarry, but IF she did, having everyone know and offer prayer and support and attention is probably of far greater value.

When your whole purpose in life is to conceive, you get attention either way (baby or tragedy).

I'll give Kristina a little bit of credit for criticizing Debi Pearl:

http://kristinaskeeps.blogspot.ca/searc ... ater%20Joy

At the same time, I agree with those worrying about her. Fibromyalgia is basically the body's response to too much stress, where the nerves response by giving off tons of pain signals. Lack of proper sleep makes it worse.

Again, I have to ask the question:

If women are the weaker sex and need men to hold doors for them and protect them, then how can they can consider strong enough to go through the rigors of so many pregnancies without a break,and how can the person responsible for "protecting" them be the one who is risking their health by impregnating them?

She spanks and swats her kids. She may not use a plumber's rod but she unashamedly use physical punishements on her 2 yo and her 1 yo...

Because, don't forget, women are saved through bearing children (see 1 Timothy 2:15). So really the menz are protecting her by insuring her salvation. Never mind about pregnancy complications...

So her husband has insurance for himself, a reasonably healthy man, but can't afford it for his now-pregnant again wife (who suffers from a medical condition) or his very young children. So of course he impregnates his wife again, even though they cannot afford care for the children they already have, not to mention the complications she is sure to suffer in pregnancy due to her fibromyalgia. Makes perfect sense. :roll:

Archived