IGNORED

Sarah at heartsdesire truly has no heart (or brain)

twin2

I'm trembling with laughter at her b/c I'm watching Mayor Bloomberg marry two men who work for him live on CNN. :D Justice: it's a beautiful thing.

I heard one story on this subject that would make me laugh at the irony, if it weren't such horrible and heartbreaking subject matter. Apparently, a few years ago a little girl in the foster care system was set to be adopted by two gay men. Some conservative in the state government fought the adoption tooth and nail, won, and he and his wife adopted the little girl themselves. Fast forward a few years and that conservative was arrested for molesting the little girl. Blows my mind how stupid people can be about this sort of thing.

That's awful. That poor girl... she could have been in a loving and safe home.

Wow. Off topic, but I think this is the lady who listed ways to make her husband happy and one of them was "wash his hair for him".

Wow. Off topic, but I think this is the lady who listed ways to make her husband happy and one of them was "wash his hair for him".

:shock:

My husband would think I had absolutely lost my mind.

That's awful. That poor girl... she could have been in a loving and safe home.

That is what every child desrves. A loving and safe home.

Oh and boy did she flounce! We're free not to read here! I guess when you post bile, hatred and flat out lies on a public blog you should be willing to accept that people might call you out and disagree with you.

What she said:

Unless you have anything of worth to say, it will not be published.

What she means:

Unless you agree with me, I won't publish your comments. Dissent is not allowed.

Yeah, it's her blog, and she can do whatever she pleases; however, I've always valued polite dialogue with people who disagree with me, so her stance strikes me as cowardly. Just being honest here.

:shock:

My husband would think I had absolutely lost my mind.

She had a whole list, some practical, some not so much. One of them was "don't shrink his favorite jumper" and I almost cried I was laughing so hard. I thought she was meaning a jumpsuit like he worked at a service station, but apparently in Ireland a jumper is a sweater? Anyways, hope PP doesn't go there as a "jumper" sounds awfully feminine, worst yet if he goes to England and someone around him uses the slang term for a cigarette...

She had a whole list, some practical, some not so much. One of them was "don't shrink his favorite jumper" and I almost cried I was laughing so hard. I thought she was meaning a jumpsuit like he worked at a service station, but apparently in Ireland a jumper is a sweater? Anyways, hope PP doesn't go there as a "jumper" sounds awfully feminine, worst yet if he goes to England and someone around him uses the slang term for a cigarette...

A jumper is a sweater in Australia too. We have the same slang for cigarettes too. I'd particularly like him to hear the main phrase we use here for asking someone for a smoke. "Can I bum a fag off you?" :lol:

I'm trembling with laughter at her b/c I'm watching Mayor Bloomberg marry two men who work for him live on CNN. :D Justice: it's a beautiful thing.

I read about that and I think that's the best way to reward two loyal staffers and show a huge thunderous support for gay marriage. I don't live in NYC but Bloomberg gets props in my book for that.

I rolled my eyes at the comment she made the following comment "What I did say was that homosexuals have a higher risk of becoming a child molestor, than a heterosexual...please read my comment in full before commenting yourselves, it saves me so much time."

She doesn't even give a citation or even links to valid research that prove homosexuals have a higher risk of becoming child molesters.

Homosexuality is not a choice. What is a choice, however, is to have premarital sex and have a child out of wedlock and then go on to join a religion which specifically forbids that, leading to dizzying heights of hypocrisy. She can get on her soapbox all she wants but that fact remains.

Disclaimer: Of course, in my opinion there is absolutely no shame in having a child outside of marriage or having premarital sex - I just like to play fundies at their own game.

Homosexuality is not a choice. What is a choice, however, is to have premarital sex and have a child out of wedlock and then go on to join a religion which specifically forbids that, leading to dizzying heights of hypocrisy. She can get on her soapbox all she wants but that fact remains.

Well said! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I like you!

Disclaimer: Of course, in my opinion there is absolutely no shame in having a child outside of marriage or having premarital sex - I just like to play fundies at their own game.

I would love to hear how it came about that they both started following the religion (he's crazy for PP's sermons as well...). In one of her old posts she states she was a single mum and when she met her husband they went away to Australia for a time together. She doesn't talk about separate rooms or whatnot and personally it's none of my business, but since she's so quick to judge I would love to know what took her from her "wicked ways" to follow in this path, and what changed her husband's heart. On that note, I'd love to know what happened to PP to turn him so hateful.

On a side note, I was watching some of PP's videos and he has a few where he's taped his children saying "I'm blah blah and I don't pay the price" or something like that. Of course he's talking about how Jesus Christ paid the price, but they remind me of those annuity-lump sum commercials where the people yell "It's my money and I want it now!!!"

ETA: Oh silly me, I think PP is talking about the government and debt...but I'm leaving it the way I wrote it as it makes him sound less ungrateful.

Archived