IGNORED

Kate Gosselin haz a new job - blogging!

Buzzard

Kate was JUST on the new "Katie" talk show a couple weeks ago... it was right when the book was being released and Kate couldn't say much about it except that they had 2 excellent law firms working round the clock to striaghten it out. SHe would not say anything more period but that it was a book of lies and/or stuff that her fans/watchers already knew because they SAW it on air. (later that day people on this site started reporting that the book vanished from Amazon and other such sites. )

Kate said she and Jon get along better then ever meaning no arguing but he is pretty much not present. It seems like she claimed she does NOT get any child support from him. Also that she would never keep them from him or talk about him to the kids and such. She alone supports her family $$$$ or is trying to. She also admitted has 2 full time "helpers" on child care duty. Its hard finding a real job when she has to pay child care (but that was back peddled since she DOES have child care even when shes home??) Katie did call her on that but she said that she could back to her RN job and make honest money. Kate said she still is licensed but when she scrunched numbers if she went back to nursing she would just be handing her pay check to baby sitters no point in going back to nursing, although thats her calling she LOVES helping people!!!

Her kids often tell her she should date they want her to get married again, Kate hasn't dated has no plans but admits its lonely sometimes late at night. She did joke or something about rumors about her doing a dating show weren't true but she would consider it?? Trying to remember more "Oh she and Jon would of divorced anyway it was NOT TLC's fault!! She LOVES TLC and all they did for them...all the trips and such her kids got they can never regret anything about TLC. It might of sped up the family split or maybe it even kept them together longer regardless they just weren't going to make it, they weren't the same people ... seems like she implied she grewup and Jon didn't . She DOES regret very much the way she talked to Jon and yelled at him she hates seeing herself act like that on national TV. However the camera doesn't show that it might of been like the 5th time shed asked or whatever.. the camera didn't get the 4 times before when she was nice when talking to him its TV its ratings ect. She would take back the snapping at Jon but nothing else would she do it all over again YES

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kate was JUST on the new "Katie" talk show a couple weeks ago... it was right when the book was being released and Kate couldn't say much about it except that they had 2 excellent law firms working round the clock to striaghten it out. SHe would not say anything more period but that it was a book of lies and/or stuff that her fans/watchers already knew because they SAW it on air. (later that day people on this site started reporting that the book vanished from Amazon and other such sites. )

Kate said she and Jon get along better then ever meaning no arguing but he is pretty much not present. It seems like she claimed she does NOT get any child support from him. Also that she would never keep them from him or talk about him to the kids and such. She alone supports her family $$$$ or is trying to. She also admitted has 2 full time "helpers" on child care duty. Its hard finding a real job when she has to pay child care (but that was back peddled since she DOES have child care even when shes home??) Katie did call her on that but she said that she could back to her RN job and make honest money. Kate said she still is licensed but when she scrunched numbers if she went back to nursing she would just be handing her pay check to baby sitters no point in going back to nursing, although thats her calling she LOVES helping people!!!

Her kids often tell her she should date they want her to get married again, Kate hasn't dated has no plans but admits its lonely sometimes late at night. She did joke or something about rumors about her doing a dating show weren't true but she would consider it?? Trying to remember more "Oh she and Jon would of divorced anyway it was NOT TLC's fault!! She LOVES TLC and all they did for them...all the trips and such her kids got they can never regret anything about TLC. It might of sped up the family split or maybe it even kept them together longer regardless they just weren't going to make it, they weren't the same people ... seems like she implied she grewup and Jon didn't . She DOES regret very much the way she talked to Jon and yelled at him she hates seeing herself act like that on national TV. However the camera doesn't show that it might of been like the 5th time shed asked or whatever.. the camera didn't get the 4 times before when she was nice when talking to him its TV its ratings ect. She would take back the snapping at Jon but nothing else would she do it all over again YES

The book is set to be rereleased soon with the revisions required by discovery. Kates law-firm is unable to actually stop the book from being published because none of the information in it is a lie.

The custody at this point is 50/50 so, Jon is not paying child support. Most states dont require either parent to pay child support when the custody is equally split. Kate just wants to make Jon looks bad without out right saying anything.

Is it possible that when you sign a contract with TLC you also sign a lifetime contract or something.? Why do people never come back and say anything negative. Why hasn't Jon wrote a tell all book TLC ruined my life? THey seem to only write books that are mostly love stamped by TLC kwim?

I remember that Amy R. (LPBW) said that they had things placed in thier contract, even in the beginning Molly's room was off limits. There was no reason anyone needed to invade her privacy or even see her bedroom she was a young girl and there was no way around that rule or they wouldn't do the show. Later seasons Molly was rarely shown on camera but Amy said that was added in the contract, Molly was there but unless she wanted or agreed to be shown they didn't film her. They only had a couple episodes that were mostly about Molly. Then all filming in bedroom except the twins were off limits simply because the twins didn't mind. Then Jacob didn't want followed around so like Molly he wasn't seen as often. The twins loved it and so did Matt which I think is where it got boring!! I mean they followed the twins for EVERYTHING remember the nasty sewage backup GAG?

The Duggars also don't allow the cameras in the girls rooms (cept for show off) and the girls don't want to be ON film until they have hair and make up done so they aren't. I saw more bathroom scenes in the last episode of 19KAC then ever before because of the kittens living in there. - However we saw throw-up and potty training everything horrible imaginable when J&K8 aired. I am sure that JB has said that he gets to approve of what airs ? Wasn't that said several times...they will even remake a scene if it happens off camera but I know they get say it somewhat in whats aired. Still someone dropped the ball on Micheal's birth....really Josh sleeping and Micheal spit out in a toliet a scene right out of "I was pg and didn't know it"

Maybe TLC got J&K when they were desperate and supid and didn' have lawyers go over it all before hand. While JB and Michelle and Matt and Amy were smart about what they signed??

When kids are involved all networks reality or not should have to set up the child with a lawyer working for the best for the kid. Honey Boo Boo family didn't have a advisor lawyer nothing. Actually even now that they are the money maker for TLC Mamma June reports that SHE is the manager/advisor and such and such. At least they havebody guards now. June says their money is mostly all in trusts for the kids, she doesn't want a new house and refuses to move , she doesn't want private schools such and such. Turned down a new home from Rosie too ... no idea whats true or not though.

Maybe TLC got J&K when they were desperate and supid and didn' have lawyers go over it all before hand.

While I don't recall whether or not J&K had lawyers go over their contract, they were actively seeking out media attention even when Kate was just pregnant. It wasn't like they had already had the kids, were drowning, and TLC offered them a bailout.

The book is set to be rereleased soon with the revisions required by discovery. Kates law-firm is unable to actually stop the book from being published because none of the information in it is a lie.

The custody at this point is 50/50 so, Jon is not paying child support. Most states dont require either parent to pay child support when the custody is equally split. Kate just wants to make Jon looks bad without out right saying anything.

Yes I TOTALLY agree with this.. I knew the book couldn't be stopped I mean anyone can write a book but I bet they combed over every single word and found little things to reword. Still I think it was more for slowing it down so much the writer would maybe just drop it-- not going to happen.

I also remember in the beginning Jon said he had the kids such and such days out of the week and Kate the others but she made it sound like he never saw them. Here even in a 50/50 visitation I've known one parent to pay support because they made more even if it was not alot more. I really don't know how it works everywhere. I am certain if there was any support Kate could/should get she would get it, even if she didn't NEED it. When Jon mentioned that way back when the split happened I thought there would be no way Kate could claim she couldn't work she could do 3, 12 hr shifts on Jon's days. But nope... she still needs helpers !!

Apparenty, Kate's been booted from the site as a columnist:

Breaking News: CouponCabin fires Kate

"A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago, and that Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit."

Kate offered no really unique money saving tips ever on CC. On top of her poor performance with CC; her own blog has never been completed! All she does is Tweet, a few recipes (although non recently), some commentary, one or two beauty/fitness tips, some photos, and the dog "wrote" a part. She has many topics blank and does not keep her blog up to date at all. CC did the right thing letting her go!

I *just* saw an interview with Jon a couple of days ago where he said he's paying $1500 a month in child support and sees the kids frequently. He's also dating a mom of 3 who looks eerily like Kate.

I *just* saw an interview with Jon a couple of days ago where he said he's paying $1500 a month in child support and sees the kids frequently. He's also dating a mom of 3 who looks eerily like Kate.

That sounds like a recycled interview. Jon has been out of the public eye for a few months. He even deleted his twitter account.

There is some suggestion that part of the reason Kate was fired from coupon cabin is due to her seeking freebies from the companies represented by coupon cabin. She even did some sort of audition for coffee mate at the blogger convention. She was promoting herself instead of the company she was there to represent. That by itself would be enough to fire someone in that position.

I do agree that her entries were ridiculous. She did one about dancing with the stars all star season where she shoved her old dancing teacher and partner under the bus. She did not offer any kind of savings advice in that entry. In another one, she said that people should have multiple cars and drive the one that gets the best gas milage for the job they are doing. The most epic one for me was where she said that people should save money in the summer by swimming in their own pools. She did not even try to do anything that actually involved coupons.

Archived