IGNORED

PASTOR SAYS HUSBAND NEED TO CORRECT WIFE

Lillybee

Wonder what this idiot has to say about this?

Romans 13:1 Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

2 Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Or this?

Leviticus 19:17

17 “You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him.

And while we are at it...this?

Proverbs 23:2

2....and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.

Sounds like this guy needs way more correcting than the woman who called him to the carpet on his lawbreaking. What a jerk.

WHAT??? I've never heard that about Connery. Wow. I will never see him the same again

Holy crow. I didn't know that either. Mind is blown.

Guest Anonymous

Actually, his first wife, Diane Cilento, divorced him because he couldn't keep his hands to himself (in the worst sense of the term).

What a piece of work. Here is this woman trying to do, what I consider, the right thing and she gets called out for it. This is ridiculous. If they have any sense they will leave this wacky church.

This wasn't about her calling him on doing something illegal, this was about her having the nerve to question him at all.

Asshole. I never thought I was particularly lucky to live in a time where this kind of shit was rightfully looked at as ass backward and medieval, but now I think I very much am and do not want this to change. Ever.

And what's sad is, in a perfect world I wouldn't have to think I was lucky. :(

Oh my god, I never knew about Connery either. Fuck the what?!

It's one of the reasons that I refuse to buy any movie that he's in. Which is really hard because I'm a huge Bond fan; I have a few that have been gifted to me, but I won't buy any for myself.

Same here, I didn't know he said that either. Even though I'm a Bond fan, I won't watch any of his movies.

Connery is as bold as brass about it as well. He actually seems a bit bewildered by why anyone would mind him slapping a woman if she was (in his eyes) unreasonable.

Archived