IGNORED

Supersizers

terranova

Is anyone else a fan of this fantasic but sadly too short series? Headship and I have been rewatching our favourites on Youtube this week, starting with the Elizabethan era. Giles Corin is an eating women's crumpet and he and Sue are wonderful together.

Highly recommended if you haven't seen it and are vaguely interested in history and/or food at all.

I burned through all the episodes last week while doing homework and LOVED them. I really wish I could get them on DVD in the US. :( I could even play them on my PS3! I'ts regionless!

I really liked it too. I don't know about the rest of you- but we were getting reruns on the Food Channel (not Food Network) on Saturday nights for a while.

I really liked it too. I don't know about the rest of you- but we were getting reruns on the Food Channel (not Food Network) on Saturday nights for a while.

I also saw the reruns on that Food channel, as my cable system carries that and the Food Network as part of the basic package. Great show.

We are talking Giles and Sue here right?! I LOVE THEM!!

They've also done a Royal Wedding special and a three part series called Giles and Sue Live The Good Life. All Great. They should do more shows together. Also his book is hilarious.

I love the Supersizers! Sue is so much fun and Giles is strangely sexy for a guy who's constantly burping and eating like a pig.

They are so great! I think Giles said in an interview that they couldn't keep making shows just of them eating weird food. But I disagree. Bring on the viking food!

They are so great! I think Giles said in an interview that they couldn't keep making shows just of them eating weird food. But I disagree. Bring on the viking food!

Exactly! They only did food from English history- what about the rest of the world? I would love to see episodes from say China, Japan, Africa, or South America.

Just watched the first two episodes of the Good Life. Was a bit dissapointed that they are not actually living the good life, but I guess they have other commitments and it would be a whole summer and not just a week like in the Supersizers.

S and G have such chemistry, until I learned S was a lesbian I kept expecting them to end up together.

S and G have such chemistry, until I learned S was a lesbian I kept expecting them to end up together.

I agree. He takes every opportunity to kiss her :lol:

If they had ended up together it would have meant we wouldn't have the more famous Kitty Coren though. (As known from Giles' twitter.)

OH YES! I love those two, so fun and interesting how they educate and entertain! I especially loved the French episode!

Love these two. He's very easy on the eye and Sue Perkins is so funny. They have wonderful chemistry and they're both such proper foodies. Willing to try anything. I'm impressed by their ability to put away the booze and the cocktails. Stamina. I'm a lightweight.

Archived