IGNORED

Lousewife strikes again

SpeakNow

She posted a lovely comment:

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2012/10/weve-got-every-angle-covered/

". I was a bit too old for the Sesame Street era, but my younger sister, who was always “young†for her age, watched it in its early years, and even then its pabulum sickened me. I preferred real babies (and baby sitting) even then"

And

"My son’s National Guard magazine arrived in the mail yesterday (he has never bothered to read it, but I usually leaf through it). Page after page after page featuring woman and “people of color†performing heroic deeds and fostering multicultural understanding. No guns or violence, mind you; merely heroic ground troops in the war against White European male hegemony."

Really? She was too old for the Sesame Street era? She must be my age - so, what the heck is she doing having babies? I haven't even had a period in 3 years...

sweetie, the Sesame Street "era" is on-going from its beginning and when it started airing, I was a bit old for it, yet still enjoyed watching with my little sister because the characters were cute and funny. We both watched it long after we were the "target audience." It hasn't stopped since then (late 60's, early 70's, I'm guessing, based on my sister's age). The reason it hasn't stopped is because it is a great damned show!

My children were more likely to watch videos - and yes, Sesame Street videos definitely featured prominently and my headship and I loved the little (clean) jokes they put in for adults ("Monsterpiece Theater" with Alistair "Cookie")*.

*oh, yeah, right. That's another liberal PBS show...

and as for the other..... head-desk. just. head-desk.

Guest Anonymous

With all the bullshit that TTH sprays, and all the innocuous things that she is so violently disgusted with, it is weirdly jarring to come across something that she actually approves of. According to Lousewife, the pizza cornetto is an example of 'the breathtaking creativity that pizza inspires'.

What the what?!

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2012/10/the-pizza-cone/

Sorry to go off topic, but it was that or continue to head-desk.

Edited to break link.

The presence of people of color and woman can only mean hatred against white men.

Since they are so under represnted in politics and media. When was the last time you saw a movie with a while male lead?

Between this and her "faggy-looking" comment in that other blog post, she has really painted herself as a despicable human being.

Of course she would be against Sesame Street, with all of its tolerance and equality and crap.

K3Pliz2UUD4

There's this stupidity as well: http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... more-45568

I have nothing against women with breast cancer, of course; indeed, I wish them well. But do we really require pink newspapers delivered to our doorsteps, and do we really need to see professional football players wearing faggy-looking pink shoes and socks for an entire month, just to show we’re properly concerned for and in righteous solidarity with the afflicted?

What's wrong with pink newspapers? Here is a totes faggy paper called the Financial Times we have in the UK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_Times

As you can tell it's completely homosexual. From its focus on finance to...um, its focus on finance.

And if we’re going to parade the victims around and sing them gushing praises, why the selective, patently exclusionary, celebration? Are people with lung, throat, eye, pancreatic, and testicular cancer not also suffering? Are they not also facing their difficulties with stout determination? Why have these inspiring victims not been their own months to be affirmed, lauded, and praised?

Could you be any more fucking stupid? Just asking.

Look at medical incidences of these diseases and the amount of people who fall into risk categories and who don't check themselves. Therein lies your answer.

Just as AIDS became a cause célèbre because it disproportionately afflicted gay men, at a time when the Zeitgeist-shapers wished to banish “heterosexism,†so breast cancer “awareness†has become a means of furthering the “Girls rule, boys drool†vibe of radical feminism, which disdains and aims to “deconstruct†masculinity.

Um, men get breast cancer too. I'm also highly doubtful that women working for breast cancer charities start the day with "Sisters! How can we best oppress men today?" followed by shrieks and cackles.

There’s nothing at all inherently wrong with women giving other women encouragement, but the fact that macho NFL linemen are now being made to wear pink should tell us something about the aims and objectives of the “Save the Tatas†campaign.

Yeah, it's alright if women comfort each other with their silly women shit, but heaven forfend a MACHO NFL LINESMAN should care that his mother, partner, sister or daughter might end up suffering from breast cancer. He should be beating his macho chest and shouting "Bros before hos!" .

Every time our culture acts like this–publically demonstrating an oversentimentalization of women’s status–we become more and more irrelevant to Planet Earth.

Which is made up of over 50% women. So yeah, the more you show you don't care about breast cancer the more relevant you'll be. *headdesk*

Last Sunday, my family watched a football game and my five year-old son asked me, “Mommy, why are those football players wearing PINK?†I suppose I am a bad parent for teaching him that pink is a color for girls to wear. The best age-appropriate answer I could muster was that the pink color was a way to say the players want girls to be healthy. My son found the pink shoes offensive anyway!

Er, yes, you WERE a bad parent for teaching your son stupid crap.

The most heterosexually inclined male-identified man in the world could wear pink. Pink says nothing about your sexuality, your gender or anything else. It's a colour on the spectrum of colours.

(I think it doesn't suit many people, but this is beside the point. Also, I have the fashion skills of a drugged baboon.)

In other words, pink football cleats have nothing to do with breast cancer and everything to do with a perverted delight in seeing football players in pink.

I didn't know what cleats were, and had to look them up. I would say studs for those, which may sound horrifically gay. But is the Lousewife seriously suggesting women are flicking the bean, and gay men are tugging one off, at the thought that a MANLY MAN might wear pink?

The mind boggles. It really does.

Guest Anonymous
And if we’re going to parade the victims around and sing them gushing praises, why the selective, patently exclusionary, celebration? Are people with lung, throat, eye, pancreatic, and testicular cancer not also suffering? Are they not also facing their difficulties with stout determination? Why have these inspiring victims not been their own months to be affirmed, lauded, and praised?

This did not sit right with me. As I suspected, there are a lot of cancer awareness months. A 10 second glance at the Google machine has shown up mouth cancer awareness month, pancreatic cancer awareness month, bowel cancer awareness month, and prostate cancer awareness month. I'm sure there are many more. So sorry, Lousewife, it isn't just those evil people who dare to suffer from breast cancer that require our awareness (and, for crying out loud, it's awareness for own good!).

Every time our culture acts like this–publically demonstrating an oversentimentalization of women’s status–we become more and more irrelevant to Planet Earth.

What the fuck is this? What does she mean 'women's status'? Women's status as human beings whose wellbeing we should care about? Women's health status? How can she be so callous?!

What the fuck is this? What does she mean 'women's status'? Women's status as human beings whose wellbeing we should care about? Women's health status? How can she be so callous?!

There's this stupidity as well: http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... more-45568

What's wrong with pink newspapers? Here is a totes faggy paper called the Financial Times we have in the UK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_Times

As you can tell it's completely homosexual. From its focus on finance to...um, its focus on finance.

Could you be any more fucking stupid? Just asking.

Look at medical incidences of these diseases and the amount of people who fall into risk categories and who don't check themselves. Therein lies your answer.

Um, men get breast cancer too. I'm also highly doubtful that women working for breast cancer charities start the day with "Sisters! How can we best oppress men today?" followed by shrieks and cackles.

Yeah, it's alright if women comfort each other with their silly women shit, but heaven forfend a MACHO NFL LINESMAN should care that his mother, partner, sister or daughter might end up suffering from breast cancer. He should be beating his macho chest and shouting "Bros before hos!" .

Which is made up of over 50% women. So yeah, the more you show you don't care about breast cancer the more relevant you'll be. *headdesk*

Er, yes, you WERE a bad parent for teaching your son stupid crap.

The most heterosexually inclined male-identified man in the world could wear pink. Pink says nothing about your sexuality, your gender or anything else. It's a colour on the spectrum of colours.

(I think it doesn't suit many people, but this is beside the point. Also, I have the fashion skills of a drugged baboon.)

I didn't know what cleats were, and had to look them up. I would say studs for those, which may sound horrifically gay. But is the Lousewife seriously suggesting women are flicking the bean, and gay men are tugging one off, at the thought that a MANLY MAN might wear pink?

The mind boggles. It really does.

:lol:

I don't click on this amoeba's blog. She is the type of person I would never be done slapping. She definitely fell out of the Fuckwit tree hitting every branch.

OKToBe, you are so right. Check out this one.

Jane S. writes:

“I thought that the companies that produce these insta-foods are profit-making enterprises, which is associated with the right side of the spectrum.â€

I don’t know what she means by “associated with the right side of the spectrum,†but I don’t know of any major corporations nowadays who do not fully support the Left’s agenda.

Here’s the “Corporate Responsibility†page of Clorox, a company that was once a solidly housewife-friendly brand, I’m sure. Now they’re behind diversity, LGBT, global warming, the usual panoply of politically correct causes.

As far as I know, they’re all like that nowadays. I don’t know of any major corporations that support a full traditionalist agenda: prolife, the right to bear arms, prayer in schools, etc. There was Chik-Fil-A but we saw how quick they caved in.

Oh fuck, this, no what. So the choice is between corporations and...corporations? How is that a left-wing critique: "is the particular corporation officially slightly less of an absolute piece of shit?"

Her son thought pink was offensive? Oy vey. She sucks as a parent. My friend's son is gender-variant and he is MADLY IN LOVE with all the pink shoes that they wear!

With all the bullshit that TTH sprays, and all the innocuous things that she is so violently disgusted with, it is weirdly jarring to come across something that she actually approves of. According to Lousewife, the pizza cornetto is an example of 'the breathtaking creativity that pizza inspires'.

What the what?!

Edited to break link.

there are some fundies who know about FJ and love being "persecuted" by us. I suspect Lawence/Laura is one of them.

I have no idea why Lawence/Laura hates pizza so much. He/She has some psuedo intellectual beliefs about how pizza represents the downfall of society.

His/her comments on breast cancer are despicable. Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer in the US and many non profits have been very effective in building awareness and corporate tie ins. A lot of these organizations are staffed by women since breast cancer affects far more women then men.

Prostate cancer has an almost equal number of patients, but you don't see male patients organzing and building awareness and raising money for research in the same numbers. This is very unfortunate.

"My son’s National Guard magazine arrived in the mail yesterday (he has never bothered to read it, but I usually leaf through it). Page after page after page featuring woman and “people of color” performing heroic deeds and fostering multicultural understanding. No guns or violence, mind you; merely heroic ground troops in the war against White European male hegemony."

What a cunt. I have several relatives who serve/served in the military and some of have served in the National Guard in several states. If there is some kind of disaster where the Louswife lives, I wonder what she would do she only people of color and women in the National Guard patrols. I guess she would wait for the white guys to get help from.

Guest Anonymous

there are some fundies who know about FJ and love being "persecuted" by us. I suspect Lawence/Laura is one of them.

I have no idea why Lawence/Laura hates pizza so much. He/She has some psuedo intellectual beliefs about how pizza represents the downfall of society.

His/her comments on breast cancer are despicable. Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer in the US and many non profits have been very effective in building awareness and corporate tie ins. A lot of these organizations are staffed by women since breast cancer affects far more women then men.

Prostate cancer has an almost equal number of patients, but you don't see male patients organzing and building awareness and raising money for research in the same numbers. This is very unfortunate.

Oh! I thought she liked the pizza cone! I guess that's me failing to read tone, etc.

OKToBe, you are so right. Check out this one.

Oh fuck, this, no what. So the choice is between corporations and...corporations? How is that a left-wing critique: "is the particular corporation officially slightly less of an absolute piece of shit?"

It is my dream that they get so disgusted by all the evil companies they stop buying out of principal and die of starvation, doing the right and holy thing you know :lol:

Guest Anonymous

What the what?!

Edited to break link.

Breathtaking...creativity...pizza... :roll:

Guest Anonymous

She's got to be a miserable person if other women and non-whites are so threatening to her. How much of her way of life is as comfortable as it is because of those she hates so much? What a disgusting, delusional woman.

Oh! I thought she liked the pizza cone! I guess that's me failing to read tone, etc.

It's not very evident in that post but read all the other stuff he/she has to say about pizza and it's clear that larry got punched in the face by a slice of pizza. Or maybe he didn't get his pizza in 30 minutes or less or something.

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/category/pizza/

PS the reason I refer to thinking asswipe as a man is that there's evidence "she" is really a sockpuppet for Lawence Auster.

I think you mean, "Sisters! How can we breast oppress men today?"

My mother had breast cancer. I asked her what it was like being a (finger quotes included)"survivor" of a feminist agenda "illness". She was apparently not in on the conspiracy.

I actually read her the whole thing. She pointed out plenty of men get breast cancer, and that the reason breast cancer is so prevalent in the media is because breast cancer effects so many women - in our country (and I am certain it's the same in the US) breast cancer is by far the most common cancer for women, which is why highlight it with pink, and indeed why there is a month devoted to it.

Unbeknown to Kelly in her total ignorance, those other cancers she mentions in the guise of being concerned for them rather than bitching about the 'feminist' cancer actually do have awareness weeks/months devoted to them. November here is 'Movember' (as in moustache), and to quote the Movemeber website: "During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in Australia and around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and male mental health."

So shut the fuck up, you ignoramus. Just because you're too fucking self-absorbed to know something exist doesn't mean it isn't there.

Really? She was too old for the Sesame Street era? She must be my age - so, what the heck is she doing having babies? I haven't even had a period in 3 years...

sweetie, the Sesame Street "era" is on-going from its beginning and when it started airing, I was a bit old for it, yet still enjoyed watching with my little sister because the characters were cute and funny. We both watched it long after we were the "target audience." It hasn't stopped since then (late 60's, early 70's, I'm guessing, based on my sister's age). The reason it hasn't stopped is because it is a great damned show!

My children were more likely to watch videos - and yes, Sesame Street videos definitely featured prominently and my headship and I loved the little (clean) jokes they put in for adults ("Monsterpiece Theater" with Alistair "Cookie")*.

*oh, yeah, right. That's another liberal PBS show...

and as for the other..... head-desk. just. head-desk.

*sigh* I wonder what her issue is with Sesame Street? I probably watched it a little longer than I should have, but it was adorable! I also loved, still love, Mr Rogers. My daughter loves Sesame Street and Dora even though her friends are watching Winx and the "tween" shows on Disney. (Seriously? They're FIVE! UGH!) What the heck is wrong with a kid watching a nice age appropriate show. *sigh* One that's EDUCATIONAL at that!

Archived